Shaq disses Kobe yet again..

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

thebigjustice
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Shaq disses Kobe yet again.. 

Post#181 » by thebigjustice » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:32 am

Laker fans should be grateful that Bryant is even alive. Can you imagine what most people would do if their teammate ratted them out to the police? Bryant would be dead and buried long ago if he were on my team.
thebigjustice
Banned User

Post#182 » by thebigjustice » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:36 am

DEEP3CL wrote:Go ahead Shaq keep ruining whats left of your rep. A 36 year old baby on the down side of his career, thank you Shaq you just gave Kobe a new round of ammo to assassinate to league with next season.

Can't wait til Bynum bust yo ass next season too.

LOL his rep? He's a cop with 3 Finals MVPs. His rep couldn't be any better. Its like the polar opposite of a certain someone else.
Kobay
General Manager
And1: 5

Post#183 » by Kobay » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 am

Let the Lakers off season drama commence!
Frosty
RealGM
And1: 13,529

Post#184 » by Frosty » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:00 am

"I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MC's do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

He should have known the last past would be lost of defensive Kobe fans.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization
Prophet_C
Starter
And1: 99

Post#185 » by Prophet_C » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 pm

It would have been better with the Fu Schnickens.
TheKingOfVa360
General Manager
And1: 1,663

Post#186 » by TheKingOfVa360 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Funny stuff!
XuDa
Junior

Post#187 » by XuDa » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Hilarious.

Say what you want about Shaq, but the guy has the kind of charisma Kobe can only dream of.
~ TeRRoR SquaD ~
Sixth Man
And1: 67

Post#188 » by ~ TeRRoR SquaD ~ » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:32 pm

"Kobe couldn't do without me" ? More like "I couldn't do it without Penny, Wade AND Kobe"..who got his ass swept and then beaten in the first round the following season? Shaq needs to grow up..and freestyle? load of bs it was all a script stick to your strengths you aint Biggie.

Shaq needs to retire..hes finished..3 finals mvp, coupla rings, half a billion dollar worth and you still couldn't keep your wifey under wraps, she was stealing from you cuz, payin off for a dude she cheated with..ON YOU..lol.
jaypo
Lead Assistant
And1: 436

Post#189 » by jaypo » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm

"How is it a joke to diss Ewing and say you're better than Kareem. Kobe is not a rapist. He cheated on his wife yes. But that is not the same as rape. Shaq cheated on his wife also. Btw Shaq hasnt proven anything except that he can win with an all star caliber guard. Give Kobe an all star caliber center and he will win titles. Shaq is a disgrace to humanity. Shaq, Kazaam, his horrible rap records...what more proof do you need?"

Last time I checked, Kobe had Gasol. What Shaq proved is that he has been one of the best players to ever play the game. Kobe may have the most "skill", but he also has demonstrated very questionable shot selection, non trust of his teammates, and a constant need to be "the man" even if it was to the detriment of the team.

Shaq can get away with things like this because most of it is in jest. He picks on everybody. I don't think he seriously thinks he was better than Kareem or had more range than Ewing (he doesn't), but he was making a FUNNY FREESTYLE RAPPP!!!! He wasn't writing gospel. Shaq is also a positive role model; police officer, dedicates his offseason to catching criminals. So he doesn't spend all of his time working on his jump shot; he spends his time trying to prevent YOUR kids from getting picked up by internet predators. Kobe spent some of his time in a Colorado hotel room possibly raping a young girl who he ultimately paid off to avoid trial. If Shaq did cheat on his wife, he's a ass for doing so. But that has only been mentioned by Kobe because "he heard that Shaq paid hush money". As Shaq said after that came out, Kobe spent not time getting to know Shaq because Kobe was a loner. How could he know that Shaq cheated on his wife??

Shaq has constantly gotten bashed by the media and his teammates when things go wrong. He has had to hear it from Kobe, Phil, and recently from Pat and Wade. He's constantly being bashed about being out of shape and not able to carry a team anymore, although being asked to carry a team without Wade and Zo while playing on a bad knee and hip (that was hurt while diving for a loose ball on a team with no chance to go anywhere) at 36 years of age. People credit Dampier for outplaying Shaq in 06, but don't ya'll remember Shaq constantly battling double and triple teams before the ball got to him and a fourth defender after he got it? I could score 30ppg on the Mavericks if all their bigs were on one man all the time. This year, you can credit D'Antoni and Nash for the Suns losing in the 1st round. (I'll leave the pro Spurs officiating out of it for now). All of the games but 1 were very close in which the Suns had a chance to win. A couple of bounces here and there and a couple fewer stupid mental mistakes (Amare), and the Suns win in 5. It's hard for 1 person to come into a system so opposite of your strengths 2/3 through the season and expect to get to the top.

Take this incident for what it is- a fun loving celebrity giving the crowd what it wanted. So he criticized an old teammate who ratted him out to police without any proof and possibly ended his marraige; Kobe threw his team under a bus while he was still on it, including management, and a year ago was demanding to be traded. Well, since he got Gasol, everything was cool. The NBA decided to market the hell out of an alleged rapist, but blasts one of the 10 best of all time that has never had a brush with the law, except when he was deputized!!!!

NBA-where marketing an alleged rapist but bashing a police officer happens.
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#190 » by Baller 24 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:48 pm

^ You really must have a hate for Shaq :lol: and love Kobe
Anyways...before I forced myself to read that...

Funny Video

Shaq is halrious, I give him a what you call "do whatever you want pass". When you have a 6 year salary that was combined per year higher then the bobcats payroll combined, 3 nba rings, walk out on the Lakers, get an MBA, and a police officer, I think hes allowed to do what ever the **** he wants.

Just call him Mr. I do whatever I want.
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
carlos1223
Banned User

Post#191 » by carlos1223 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Baller 24 wrote:^ You really must have a hate for Shaq :lol: and love Kobe
Anyways...before I forced myself to read that...

Funny Video

Shaq is halrious, I give him a what you call "do whatever you want pass". When you have a 6 year salary that was combined per year higher then the bobcats payroll combined, 3 nba rings, walk out on the Lakers, get an MBA, and a police officer, I think hes allowed to do what ever the **** he wants.

Just call him Mr. I do whatever I want.

I'm sorry I forgot that Shaq is superior to all us mortals. We must all bow down and worship Shaq because he is a police officer and can put a ball through a hoop. I am sorry for ever thinkin I or anybody else was equal to the great Shaquille O'Neal. He is a god amongus. The mere fact that he actually walks around us "the little people" is astonishing.
Darko Miliminutes
Analyst
And1: 425

Post#192 » by Darko Miliminutes » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:14 pm

This is hilarious. Shaq's a pimp. Kobe's a raper. F... Kobe!

Kobe, tell me how my a$$ taste...
Will you fools ever realize that when the cameras are on and the microphones are hot, they are Lying to you! Lying to illicit a prescribed reaction, to easier manipulate you.

Useful idiots!
jaypo
Lead Assistant

Post#193 » by jaypo » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Not Mr. Do whatever I want, but Mr. "I'm free to speak my mind while everybody else can do the same". Moreso, he was making a funny rap. While it may have had a hint of seriousness in it, he wasn't being completely serious. Do you think that he believes he has more range than Ewing or is better than Kareem? No. He was just having fun.

You Kobe fans are blasting Shaq for making a humurous rap, but you aren't blasting Kobe for bashing the Lakers team and management and demanding a trade last year, are you? You were all over Shaq's jock when he was leading your team to 3 str8 titles, but since Kobe can make some pretty shots and dunk the ball, and the l8kers chose him over Shaq, you take his side. Shaq says the things he says because when times are tough, he gets the blame laid at his feet by you, the media, and his coaches. On the way out, he fires right back, but you focus on that and not the reason he is retaliating. Wake up. This occurrence was done in fun, and I think it was hilarious. I don't think he would be as offended if Kobe or Ewing or Kareem did the same thing about him. It was about as harmless as his breakdancing contest with Lebron and Howard. That's it!! End of story.
hsb
RealGM
And1: 15,858

Post#194 » by hsb » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Shaq is sounding like an ex girlfriend. I can't believe he's doing this at his age. Still funny though.
"I definitely knew he traveled, but I didn't know they were going to call it. That was one of them situations in which a great player made a move...and they called the call. And I was like, 'Oh, man, there is a God.'
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#195 » by NetsForce » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:26 pm

Shaq has constantly gotten bashed by the media and his teammates when things go wrong. He has had to hear it from Kobe, Phil, and recently from Pat and Wade.

LMAO... I think you flip-flopped that hard-X-core.
carlos1223
Banned User

Post#196 » by carlos1223 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:43 pm

jaypo wrote:Not Mr. Do whatever I want, but Mr. "I'm free to speak my mind while everybody else can do the same". Moreso, he was making a funny rap. While it may have had a hint of seriousness in it, he wasn't being completely serious. Do you think that he believes he has more range than Ewing or is better than Kareem? No. He was just having fun.

You Kobe fans are blasting Shaq for making a humurous rap, but you aren't blasting Kobe for bashing the Lakers team and management and demanding a trade last year, are you? You were all over Shaq's jock when he was leading your team to 3 str8 titles, but since Kobe can make some pretty shots and dunk the ball, and the l8kers chose him over Shaq, you take his side. Shaq says the things he says because when times are tough, he gets the blame laid at his feet by you, the media, and his coaches. On the way out, he fires right back, but you focus on that and not the reason he is retaliating. Wake up. This occurrence was done in fun, and I think it was hilarious. I don't think he would be as offended if Kobe or Ewing or Kareem did the same thing about him. It was about as harmless as his breakdancing contest with Lebron and Howard. That's it!! End of story.

^^
How is that even comparable? He didnt personally attack anybody in the breakdancing thing he did. So apparently he can say whatever he wants about somebody, then say it was a joke and everything is okay? You Shaq homers are ridiculous.
it's funny that Kobe's still on his mind after what 4 years now. and what he's talking about happened like 5 years ago. get over it old man
Magz50
Head Coach
And1: 114

Post#197 » by Magz50 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Look i hate shaq as much as kobe, but damn i gotta give the fat man some props for that. Funny as hell!! "Kobe, tell me how my @$$ tastes" pure gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jaypo
Lead Assistant

Post#198 » by jaypo » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:50 pm

How so? Kobe used to blast Shaq for coming to camp "fat and out of shape". Phil said in his book that Shaq was not a hard worker. Pat and Wade said that Shaq needed to step up because he wasn't carrying the team well enough.
Miami's Finest
Starter

Post#199 » by Miami's Finest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:51 pm

carlos1223 wrote:it's funny that Kobe's still on his mind after what 4 years now. and what he's talking about happened like 5 years ago. get over it old man

I really doubt anyone would ever get over someone telling your business to the cops just b/c Kobe got caught, and throwing your life and marriage under the bus for no reason. You Kobe homers are incredible, Shaq rapping and saying the truth about what Kobe did is somehow worse than a teammate telling your business to the cops jeopardizing your livelihood and marriage? Kobe deserves every minute of it for being such low scum able to do stuff like that.
skagen
Junior
And1: 32

Post#200 » by skagen » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:54 pm

i hope lakers fans don't take all the comments too personally, all the haters are just using this opportunity to rag on kobe cause the lakers lost. It's not exactly classy, but it's not worth arguing over. realgm has always been a place to bag on guys when they're down... wade/injury, dirk/choking, etc...

Return to The General Board