Shaq disses Kobe yet again..

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

kobeaki
Veteran
And1: 6

Re: Shaq disses Kobe yet again.. 

Post#221 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:04 pm

I honestly think the whole Shaq/Kobe feud is a big ruse, and Kobe doesn't care, and Shaq likes cameras, and then they laugh about it while they skip through fields of flowers together

that is funny...

its like yin and yang, coke or pepsi, brad and jennifer, israel and palestine, communism and democracy, day and night, good vs. evil, yankees /red sox, shaq and kobe....

if kobe ever gets divorced, shaq should move back to cali, cause they could both marry each other now.
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

XuDa wrote:Magic, Bird and the other 80#s HOF'ers were holding the league back and stunting it's development big time.

:lol:
eatyourchildren
Lead Assistant
And1: 11

Post#222 » by eatyourchildren » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Miami's Finest wrote:
fanofthegreats wrote:
Dude where are you getting that Kobe blatantly decided to use Shaq and rat him out to free himself AFTER he went to court. Get your facts straight, that comment happened to the cops during their first encounter.

I know when and how it happened (if you need to read it here it is http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1004041accusera1.html), lol how does that affect my comment or kobe being as low class scum as it gets. I never said it happened after he went to court I said he went to court for rape.

LuLz. There goes your street cred thing again. Like I said, in no other circle aside from the hood is this "ratting out to the cops" business a big deal when you're in a pre-indictment, pre-charge interrogation by the cops. That you're getting yourself all twisted because of it is hilarious Notice that when the affidavits get filed, Shaq's name gets redacted (i.e. blacked out with a sharpie). Someone leaked that info to the public, obviously.

And notice that Shaq has never filed a defamation/slander claim against Kobe? Notice that one of the defenses to defamation actions is...truthfulness of the statement.
ugkfan2681" wrote: wrote: i dont take **** lightly im from the land of the trill home of the rockets RESPECT OK.
kobeaki
Veteran

Post#223 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:13 pm

thebigjustice wrote:
DEEP3CL wrote:Go ahead Shaq keep ruining whats left of your rep. A 36 year old baby on the down side of his career, thank you Shaq you just gave Kobe a new round of ammo to assassinate to league with next season.

Can't wait til Bynum bust yo ass next season too.

LOL his rep? He's a cop with 3 Finals MVPs. His rep couldn't be any better. Its like the polar opposite of a certain someone else.

yeah big talk coming from aguy whose team's players through out gang signs on the court, and who also tanked last season to get a high draft pick, so they could get ray allen...

shall we watch the 07 draft, boston thought they were getting oden, and they got punked....yeah!

congrats your team won a title. one. you guys act like yr coming off a three peat, actually a 22 year -peat, of nothing-ness, and total irrevelancy...

XuDa wrote:Magic, Bird and the other 80#s HOF'ers were holding the league back and stunting it's development big time.

kobeaki
Veteran

Post#224 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 pm

Miami's Finest wrote:
carlos1223 wrote:
NetsForce wrote:You kobe homers :nonono: are in a league of your own. Why in the world would Kobe bring up Shaq to the investigators? Just b/c he got caught cheating on his wife and went to court for rape (for justifiable reasons according to Kobe) he feels the need to lie and say Shaq does the same thing to get Shaq in the same trouble and risk the man's marriage and reputation for no reason. It was as low class scum a move as I have ever seen in sports, Shaq has every reason to be mad.

why would dwayne wade, a married man, be running around town with star jones?

kobeaki
Veteran

Post#225 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:49 pm

thebigjustice wrote:But seriously, if somebody did to me what Bryant did to Shaq I would either hire a hitman to delete him or I'd do the job myself if I could do it discreetly. I don't therefore see why Bryant fans are complaining about Shaq exercising his rite to rap. Bryant is getting off extremely lightly for something most people wouldn't let him get away with.

good. ill do it to ya right now.

come get me.

want my address, man up and show by yourself, ill be there solo too.

the point is your tough-guy internet stance means ****....

Soul Patch
RealGM
And1: 920

Post#226 » by Soul Patch » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Is anybody else just reading this thread in hopes Phil Jackson posts?
Jugs wrote:Fark orf slet kent dome wuote ujquote exp
The MVPlaya
Starter
And1: 33

Post#227 » by The MVPlaya » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Some people are confused and are making this out to be a thing where it's cool to say those type of things in public because he has a reason, when that's really not the point here at all.

The point here is Shaq clearly did more to embarrass himself rather than his intention which was to embarrass Kobe. Kobe already took his lumps on this subject 5 years ago, what Shaq said isn't really going to affect how people view him more than it did when this info first came out, but what it makes Shaq look like is a bitter individual and more importantly, guilty to the public. There's just no way to win in that type of situation.

For me it's not so much about me caring for Kobe getting ripped, but mainly about how Shaq made an idiot of himself, this couldn't have done him any good regardless if the consequences are small.
carlos1223
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#228 » by carlos1223 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:20 pm

thebigjustice wrote:But seriously, if somebody did to me what Bryant did to Shaq I would either hire a hitman to delete him or I'd do the job myself if I could do it discreetly. I don't therefore see why Bryant fans are complaining about Shaq exercising his rite to rap. Bryant is getting off extremely lightly for something most people wouldn't let him get away with.

Nice to know that you defend men who cheat on their wives. Kobe didn't do anything besides tell the truth. If it wasn't true then why hasn't Shaq filed a lawsuit against Kobe for these "false' accusations. I'll tell you why...because Shaq did really sleep with all those women while he was married to his wife. Oh by the way stop trying to act like some internet tough guy. Since when does the hood have intetnet anyway?
tkb
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 198

Post#229 » by tkb » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Enough.
hsgm
Sophomore
And1: 50

Post#230 » by hsgm » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm

carlos1223 wrote:
Nice to know that you defend men who cheat on their wives. Kobe didn't do anything besides tell the truth. If it wasn't true then why hasn't Shaq filed a lawsuit against Kobe for these "false' accusations. I'll tell you why...because Shaq did really sleep with all those women while he was married to his wife. Oh by the way stop trying to act like some internet tough guy. Since when does the hood have intetnet anyway?

June is over. School is out. Of course Internet Gangsters are roamin. (Real IG's)

Return to The General Board