Shaq disses Kobe yet again..

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Kyrama
RealGM
And1: 649

Re: Shaq disses Kobe yet again.. 

Post#81 » by Kyrama » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:56 am

Shaq is an a$$hole, and not because he insulted Kobe. I feel bad for his children.

If my dad ever said "Tell me how my ass tastes." I'd probably kill myself.
LiquidFire
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#82 » by LiquidFire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:58 am

WAIT. what happened with Kobe and Shaq? when did kobe snitch on him? somone tell me the story.

kthnx.
Miami's Finest
Starter
And1: 0

Post#83 » by Miami's Finest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:00 am

That was AWESOME!!!!!! Kobe deserves every bit of it. Who the hell snitches out their teammate to the cops???

Kobe tell me how my ass tastes?? LMAO classic.
IsiahThomasJr
Banned User

Post#84 » by IsiahThomasJr » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:08 am

I think Shaq already commented on this and said that he, Kobe, and other teammates on the Lakers used to freestyle like this and say worse stuff. He said if he offended anyone, he apologizes.
"It's so crazy it just might work." - Isiah Thomas
triplet1984
General Manager
And1: 177

Post#85 » by triplet1984 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:08 am

That's because Shaq is a classless idiot.

A classless idiot who was at one time incredibly dominant as a player, but a classless idiot nonetheless.
kobeaki
Veteran
And1: 6

Post#86 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:11 am

T-Mac United wrote:
kobeaki wrote:
T-Mac United wrote:So have Kobe fans declared war against Shaq?

dont know t-mac, have you chipped in gas for the bandwagon?

Aww... you mad?
Don't get mad. Kobe's going to lead your team to a championship next season, right?

no i am laughing at your allegiances flapping in the wind like the leaves of a palm tree...

flip-flopper...
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

XuDa wrote:Magic, Bird and the other 80#s HOF'ers were holding the league back and stunting it's development big time.

:lol:
RocketPower23
Banned User
And1: 26

Post#87 » by RocketPower23 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 am

And to think this man has children, what a role model he must be.
Miami's Finest
Starter

Post#88 » by Miami's Finest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 am

Da-Met wrote:That's because Shaq is a classless idiot.

A classless idiot who was at one time incredibly dominant as a player, but a classless idiot nonetheless.

I thought Shaq handled it good. Kobe snitching trying to save his own ass is as low as it gets... he's lucky Shaq hasnt torn him apart.
themaster07
Veteran
And1: 28

Post#89 » by themaster07 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:19 am

LiquidFire wrote:WAIT. what happened with Kobe and Shaq? when did kobe snitch on him? somone tell me the story.

kthnx.

It was during the Kobe's rape trial. He brought up Shaq's handling of groupies while he was being investigated. Shaq have already stated his two cent back then whereas players around the league such as Paul Pierce have stated that it wasn't a good look on Kobe's end.
ImageImageImage
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#90 » by NetsForce » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:23 am

T-Mac United wrote:
kobeaki wrote:
T-Mac United wrote:So have Kobe fans declared war against Shaq?

dont know t-mac, have you chipped in gas for the bandwagon?

Aww... you mad?
Don't get mad. Kobe's going to lead your team to a championship next season, right?

It's sad that it's more likely that Kobe will win another 3 titles before T-Mac plays a full 82 game season...
RocketPower23
Banned User

Post#91 » by RocketPower23 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:24 am

BTW, didn't Shaq and his wife get divorced this past year, the Kobe "snitching" business happened in '04, so I doubt Kobe is the reason they are divorced.
kobeaki
Veteran

Post#92 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:25 am

Miami's Finest wrote:

I thought Shaq handled it good. Kobe snitching trying to save his own ass is as low as it gets... he's lucky Shaq hasnt torn him apart.

so who has these transcripts of kobe snitching, what you guys were all there, watching behind the mirrored glass? and how did kobe snitch? he made a statement, the shitheel cops and d.a. who publicly released the facets of a police investigation, only to character assassinate mr bryant as a lame and weak way to bolster and contaminate a racist all-white jury-pool, because said d.a. had absolutely NO-CASE...hmmm

congrats, suckers you'll buy whatever they sell ya...

and why is it that we know of all this "snitching " in the first place? who snitched on kobe? arent police interrogations private?

ill tell you what haters, lets see you face 20 years in prison and see how long your internet toughness holds together, k?

XuDa wrote:Magic, Bird and the other 80#s HOF'ers were holding the league back and stunting it's development big time.

IsiahThomasJr
Banned User

Post#93 » by IsiahThomasJr » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:27 am

IsiahThomasJr wrote:I think Shaq already commented on this and said that he, Kobe, and other teammates on the Lakers used to freestyle like this and say worse stuff. He said if he offended anyone, he apologizes.

Let me repeat this...
"It's so crazy it just might work." - Isiah Thomas
asdfgh
Lead Assistant
And1: 755

Post#94 » by asdfgh » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:28 am

No offense kobeaki but your argument is very weak. I've never put myself in a situation where I'm in danger of facing 20 years in prison so I have every right to hate punks like Kobe.
GuyverX
Head Coach
And1: 4,208

Post#95 » by GuyverX » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:30 am

It's obvious Shaq and Kobe hate each other. I don't care if they told the media they made up or whatever....although I do find it amusing because I hate Kobe with a passion.
RocketPower23
Banned User

Post#96 » by RocketPower23 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 am

IsiahThomasJr wrote:
IsiahThomasJr wrote:I think Shaq already commented on this and said that he, Kobe, and other teammates on the Lakers used to freestyle like this and say worse stuff. He said if he offended anyone, he apologizes.

Let me repeat this...

The problem is that this is an ongoing thing with Shaq, so it hard to take this "apology" with the out most sincerity.
B-Scott
Head Coach
And1: 94

Post#97 » by B-Scott » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 am

I have been negative about Kobe in the past and this is not meaning to hate on him, but you have to side with Shaq a little when it comes to his marriage. I think once his wife heard about his cheating then she lost compete trust in Shaq and then she started cheating. That's where the marriage ended. She heard about Shaq's cheating from Kobe when he brought up Shaq's name to Police in Colorodo. That is something you do as a grown man. You don't rat on one of your teammates and potentially ruin there marriage.

If you get in to some trouble with the law don't put my name in your mouth in attempt to try and get out the situation.
Miami's Finest
Starter

Post#98 » by Miami's Finest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:34 am

kobeaki wrote:
Miami's Finest wrote:

so who has these transcripts of kobe snitching, what you guys were all there, watching behind the mirrored glass? and how did kobe snitch? he made a statement, the **** cops and d.a. who publicly released the facets of a police investigation, only to character assassinate mr bryant as a lame and weak way to bolster and contaminate a racist all-white jury-pool, because said d.a. had absolutely NO-CASE...hmmm
?

What are you talking about? Nobody made up anything Kobe got accused of rape and tried to bring in Shaq's name to help him get off. Kobe is as low as it gets... just b/c he got caught cheating he rats out his teammate to the cops? Thats scum and he deserves much worse. Here's the transcripts you asked for...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1004041accusera1.html

HarlemHeat37
Banned User

Post#99 » by HarlemHeat37 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:40 am

kobeaki..don't be sad man..one day, ONE DAY, Kobe will lead a team to a title!! one day!! I believe in him!!..

LOL @ "some of you"..Kobe put himself in that situation, which is completely his fault..whether he did it or not is questionable and we aren't here to discuss that, but either way, HE PUT HIMSELF IN THAT SITUATION..so "we" aren't in the same boat as Kobe, and I know for certain I wouldn't be..AND THEN he snitched on his teammate that wasn't involved in the case at all..this is easily one of the worst moments, not only in sports history, but in the history of mankind..just disgusting..

while Shaq is a piece of **** too, at least he doesn't go THAT far..he has every reason to be upset about Kobe's actions..cost him a 2004 title, snitched on him, and possibly ruined Shaq's marriage..

I'm happy I don't have kids, because they WOULD be basketball fans, and I wouldn't want them watching this guy and hearing about all these incidents on AND off the court..Kobe will hopefully be out of the league if the time comes..fortunately for us, the next face of the NBA is going to be The King Lebron James, who treats his team with respect and doesn't fight with teammates..
kobeaki
Veteran

Post#100 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:40 am

asdfgh wrote:No offense kobeaki but your argument is very weak. I've never put myself in a situation where I'm in danger of facing 20 years in prison so I have every right to hate punks like Kobe.

its really not weak, have you ever engaged with a girl, that maybe had some issues?

when i was a teenager, i hooked up with a girl(cousin of a very good friend of mine, also a girl) and the day after she claimed she was pregnant, now this girl according to her cousin had some issues(wasnt informed of that till after the fact, thanks), but clearly she wasnt pregnant, and clearly needed some sort of negative attention...

hey i was 15, and really ruled by hormones...but their are women(and men) who have some real personal issues, this girl in colorado on e of them apparently, kobe is very wrong to have strayed, and she was wrong to be up there in his room...

anywhoo, sometimes good people make horrendous mistakes and find themselves in situations looking at 20 years in prison...what would you say?

and if you are sticking to the belief that bad things dont happen sometimes, randomly...then who is now the myopic?

Return to The General Board