Bynum goes down, LOOKS BAD

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

jefe
General Manager
And1: 646

Re: Bynum goes down, LOOKS BAD 

Post#221 » by jefe » Sun Feb 1, 2009 5:43 pm

It looked really bad. Lakers come to Memphis, and some of the Grizz' patented snake-bitten luck rubs off on you, go figure.
CITYOFANGELSX3
RealGM
And1: 151

Post#222 » by CITYOFANGELSX3 » Sun Feb 1, 2009 6:31 pm

We need live updates as they happen, the superbowl is 2nd to bynum's status. Am I right or am I right?
pillwenney
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,522

Post#223 » by pillwenney » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:02 pm

You're right for me, my friend. I will be frustrated to no end if this is serious. I made him a keeper on my fantasy team and he was a disappointment up until the last week where he was playing like a monster (like I knew he was capable of playing).
magicfan4life05
RealGM
And1: 198

Post#224 » by magicfan4life05 » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:06 pm

CITYOFANGELSX3 wrote:We need live updates as they happen, the superbowl is 2nd to bynum's status. Am I right or am I right?

right!! :D
Dwight Howard on his FT struggles:

"I just think everybody needs to stop talking about it," Howard said. "There's more to life than free throws."
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#225 » by TonyMontana » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:10 pm

Malapropism wrote:Karma is a bitch ain't it?

I'm sorry, someone had to say it.

I wish him the best and hope it's not serious.

Ya it is and your a [EDIT: Watch the name calling] for saying it.
Nobody with class and morals would ever wish harm pain and suffering on anyone.
What happened with Wallace was an accident and it wasnt intenional, but its just sad that you can actually consider this Karma.
Oh well, it is what it is.
But keep in mind without Bynum we made it to the finals last year, and even if thats the case were still going to make it to the finals this year.......... Book it, and keep the hate alive all it does is make things more interesting.
As far as me, I never wish anything bad or harm on anyone, but then thats just me.
lakegz1
Junior
And1: 6

Post#226 » by lakegz1 » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:13 pm

^but your name is tony Montana? What gives?
TonyMontana
RealGM

Post#227 » by TonyMontana » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:16 pm

Kefa461 wrote:I hope he's ok.

Thanks Brahh for the love.
CatNation
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#228 » by CatNation » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm totally confused guys. So it is ok to purposely slam your forearm and elbow into a guys chest when he is in the air with enough force to break his rib if you are sorry about it? Stupidest *** I've ever heard.

You either foul going up for the ball, or you gtfo of the way. I'm sure while Bynum was layin their screaming he though at least for a second how thanks to him Wallace was doing the exact same thing a few days ago. That is karma. Bynum is a punk
SwiLL2432
Analyst
And1: 181

Post#229 » by SwiLL2432 » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:23 pm

CITYOFANGELSX3 wrote:We need live updates as they happen, the superbowl is 2nd to bynum's status. Am I right or am I right?

DUH.......
#MambaArmy
TonyMontana
RealGM

Post#230 » by TonyMontana » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:26 pm

CatNation wrote:I'm totally confused guys. So it is ok to purposely slam your forearm and elbow into a guys chest when he is in the air with enough force to break his rib if you are sorry about it? Stupidest *** I've ever heard.

You either foul going up for the ball, or you gtfo of the way. I'm sure while Bynum was layin their screaming he though at least for a second how thanks to him Wallace was doing the exact same thing a few days ago. That is karma. Bynum is a punk

Thanks for the kind words, your right this is Karma cause Bynum is a punk.
Exactly. :lol:
mrfatwrecker
Banned User
And1: 9

Post#231 » by mrfatwrecker » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:53 pm

I've never seen so many (Please Use More Appropriate Word) people in my life. What a coincidence, they all know nothing about the sport and follow a horrible expansion team
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,770

Post#232 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:53 pm

CatNation wrote:I'm totally confused guys. So it is ok to purposely slam your forearm and elbow into a guys chest when he is in the air with enough force to break his rib if you are sorry about it? Stupidest *** I've ever heard.

so according to your logic Kobe purpously hurt Bynum... :roll:

dude, take off the Homer glasses. that elbow was unintentional, but it was an elbow never the less and it was dangerous and yes Wallace got hurt. with that said the intent to hurt him was not there so stop Drama Queening it.

if anything I would have a better chance at believing that it has to do more with "cycles" as in history repeats it self. last year he got hurt in January, in Memphis, in the first quater, when a team mate landed on his knee, just when he had put a string of six really big games.
Forum permissions