WTF Seattle Fans? why Portland???!

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Parasight
Sixth Man
And1: 20

Re: WTF Seattle Fans? why Portland???! 

Post#41 » by Parasight » Sat Feb 7, 2009 4:57 pm

SwiLL2432 wrote:
EGame wrote:Who the F cares? Those measley Sonic fans will be drowned out by the cheers of Trail Blazer fans screaming there heads off as we own OKC.

Just like tonight huh....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sdeezy
RealGM
And1: 122

Post#42 » by sdeezy » Sat Feb 7, 2009 5:22 pm

Maybe they just hate everyone, Portland, OKC, the NBA, David Stern, life in general...i would too after last years fiasco..i would have lost my mind if the Bulls were taken away
montestewart wrote:Blatche and McGee standing next to Boozer and Thomas reminded me of first-time offenders meeting real cons in a "scared straight" program.
DoctaJ
Sixth Man
And1: 401

Post#43 » by DoctaJ » Sat Feb 7, 2009 6:40 pm

infinite11285 wrote:So they spent money to boo BOTH the Blazers AND Thunder? What a bunch of fools. The only one laughing in the end is Stern b/c they are spending money on tickets.

Of course.. obviously no one would have bought those tickets if the group didn't. :roll:

The tickets would have been sold regardless, whether or not they were bought by the Sonics group.
DaVoiceMaster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,083

Post#44 » by DaVoiceMaster » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:18 am

Jbizzness wrote:If Blazer fans are so mad, why didn't you chumps do something about it after the game in the parking lot? If I was so mad about this I would find the nearest Seattle fan booing and jack them in the face. But instead you complain on the General board, why?

The only chump in this thread is you! The original poster appears to be the only Portland fan who really cares about this so don't lump the rest of us in with em. That's the problem with RealGM. One person says something and the rest get lumped together. Figure it out already!
DaVoiceMaster
Senior Mod - Trail Blazers
12/27/2017 - 01/03/2018
Ghosten
Junior
And1: 0

Post#45 » by Ghosten » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:51 am

Jbizzness wrote:If Blazer fans are so mad, why didn't you chumps do something about it after the game in the parking lot? If I was so mad about this I would find the nearest Seattle fan booing and jack them in the face. But instead you complain on the General board, why?

WTF are you talking about? The Thunder don't play in Portland until the 11th. Thats some sweet E-Toughness. You be HARD.

:party:
The Laker Kid wrote:I think Posey is better than Wade.. even when he was in Miami

:rofl2:

Return to The General Board