Out of Bounds: Is it neccesary?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

DelaneyRudd
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 9,340

Re: Out of Bounds: Is it neccesary? 

Post#21 » by DelaneyRudd » Sat Mar 7, 2009 5:51 pm

WAIT! I have a better idea.

They could play NBA basketball with their feet! And instead of a small hard wood floor they could play on a spacious grass field. They could also make the basket much bigger and at ground level. Now because the enlarged basket would be pretty easy to kick into we will let each team designate one person who can use their hands in the vicinity of the basket. To make sure only that person touches the basketball we will give him a fancier shirt.
LJ4pointplay
Knicks Forum GM King
And1: 1,324

Post#22 » by LJ4pointplay » Sat Mar 7, 2009 6:03 pm

Harison wrote:
Rasho Brezec wrote:How about strip basketball? Every time a team scores, one of the opponent's players has to take off a part of his clothes.

only in WNBA, please :meditate:

Eh.. I wouldn't want to see that either..
pewing33ny
Rookie
And1: 184

Post#23 » by pewing33ny » Sat Mar 7, 2009 6:22 pm

I THINK THIS IS PRETY GOOD. BUT THERE ARE SUM FANS WHO WOULD STEEL THE BALL N PASS IT TO THE OTHER TEAM. THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COUCHES LINE THE COURT AND THEY CUD PASS THE BALL TO THEIR TEAM. THAT WAY THE COUCHES WUD HAVE TO PRACTICE WITH THEYRE OWN TEAM!!!!
2016 predictions

GSW Clippers OKC Spurs Cleveland Hawks Miami Toronto
GSW Spurs Cleveland Miami
GSW Cleveland

Cavs 2016 champs
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#24 » by RJM » Sat Mar 7, 2009 6:33 pm

LakerMo wrote:ban.
cp3Nme
Ballboy
And1: 301

Post#25 » by cp3Nme » Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:27 pm

pewing33ny wrote:I THINK THIS IS PRETY GOOD. BUT THERE ARE SUM FANS WHO WOULD STEEL THE BALL N PASS IT TO THE OTHER TEAM. THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COUCHES LINE THE COURT AND THEY CUD PASS THE BALL TO THEIR TEAM. THAT WAY THE COUCHES WUD HAVE TO PRACTICE WITH THEYRE OWN TEAM!!!!

fans cannot steal ball because of ball vision. read whole post and you see idea is perfection.
fan of the game.
pewing33ny
Rookie
And1: 184

Post#26 » by pewing33ny » Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:49 pm

cp3Nme wrote:
pewing33ny wrote:I THINK THIS IS PRETY GOOD. BUT THERE ARE SUM FANS WHO WOULD STEEL THE BALL N PASS IT TO THE OTHER TEAM. THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COUCHES LINE THE COURT AND THEY CUD PASS THE BALL TO THEIR TEAM. THAT WAY THE COUCHES WUD HAVE TO PRACTICE WITH THEYRE OWN TEAM!!!!

fans cannot steal ball because of ball vision. read whole post and you see idea is perfection.

I C THAT BUT IT WOULDN'T BE DAT THEY SWICH THE BALL. THEY CUD PASS IT TO THE TEAM THAT DIDN'T HAVE THE BALL. HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE WOULD HAVE EVEN MORE ADVANTAGE THAN.

IF SUM1 DID THAT THAN RON ARTEST WOULD BEAT THEM UP LOL!!1 WHEN R THEY DOING THIS, I WANTA GET TIX AND THROW IT TO SHAQ LOL
2016 predictions

GSW Clippers OKC Spurs Cleveland Hawks Miami Toronto
GSW Spurs Cleveland Miami
GSW Cleveland

Cavs 2016 champs
M4P
Analyst
And1: 1,640

Post#27 » by M4P » Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:49 pm

NO-KG-AI wrote:Meh, you're trying too hard now.

I thought you were serious at first (which made it funny), now you're just a troll.
HoopsMalone wrote:Shaq would still have value... But to think he'd be anywhere near as dominant as he was in the post era is just ridiculous

jahlil okafor has some of the best post moves in the last 30 years and the dude can't even get on the floor
NickLidstrom
Junior
And1: 102

Post#28 » by NickLidstrom » Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:52 pm

I really like this idea! But we'd need a name for fan-assists on the score sheet...how about assfaults?
Storm Surge
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#29 » by Storm Surge » Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:52 pm

cp3Nme wrote:

These cats aren't ready man, I'm telling you right now that they are scared of your ideas. You are ahead of your time, ahead of the curve, you are a visionary. You're going too fast man, you have to wait until the public is ready for your ideas, then you can release them to the world.

When will they be ready? It is up to you to decide, but a true prophet will find the answer.
cp3Nme
Ballboy
And1: 301

Post#30 » by cp3Nme » Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:54 pm

pewing33ny wrote:
cp3Nme wrote:

I C THAT BUT IT WOULDN'T BE DAT THEY SWICH THE BALL. THEY CUD PASS IT TO THE TEAM THAT DIDN'T HAVE THE BALL. HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE WOULD HAVE EVEN MORE ADVANTAGE THAN.

IF SUM1 DID THAT THAN RON ARTEST WOULD BEAT THEM UP LOL!!1 WHEN R THEY DOING THIS, I WANTA GET TIX AND THROW IT TO SHAQ LOL

i like the way your brain works, friend. but u are forgetting key element to game, player can bribe fan then maybe fan give ball to who does best dance? you can have fan in control of who to give ball to, and why.
fan of the game.
Cavsfan4lyfe
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#31 » by Cavsfan4lyfe » Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:57 pm

Poor man's ONBA thread
GOAT_Marbury
Rookie
And1: 293

Post#32 » by GOAT_Marbury » Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:59 pm

Not a fan of this idea, you cant bring your dogs to watch the game
Cevap
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#33 » by Cevap » Sat Mar 7, 2009 9:13 pm

Storm Surge wrote:This is just ahead of its time man, you are too much of a visionary. We cannot handle you yet, the ONBA idea was brilliant, but even then, we could not handle the idea. This, this is just too ahead of its time, even moreso than the ONBA.

You are the closest thing we have to a prophet.

hahahhahahahaha
Kayjay
Banned User
And1: 180

Post#34 » by Kayjay » Sat Mar 7, 2009 9:13 pm

GOAT_Marbury wrote:Not a fan of this idea, you cant bring your dogs to watch the game

each team gets one (1) dog on the court at any given time.

it'll be like air bud

Return to The General Board