Is Cleveland-Washington a rivalry?

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

He Hate Me
Starter
And1: 2

Re: Is Cleveland-Washington a rivalry? 

Post#121 » by He Hate Me » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 pm

"We really hated each other" - LeBron James.
I'm just trying to get into heaven, it's not like I'm gonna run for Jesus.
Manny Phresh
Senior
And1: 15

Post#122 » by Manny Phresh » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:28 pm

They need to win a playoff series first... Then we can talk rivalry
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
TsunamiZC
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#123 » by TsunamiZC » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:30 pm

No Offense wrote:How can this be a rivalry? The only thing the Wizards fans have to root for this year is for Cleveland to lose. That's it. Their team is terrible and has 2 players destroying their cap for the future. They can't stay healthy, either. Literally the only thing they have to look forward to is Cleveland potentially failing.

All of their energy as a fan base is spent hoping and praying Cleveland loses. In the meantime, Cleveland keeps on winning and setting records.

I honestly don't ever think about the Wizards unless I come to this forum and see this thread. I am sure you will find Cavs fans who consider the Wizards rivals, but to me they are not a worthy adversary.

Are there some official rules and bylaws as to what constitutes a rivarly ? Um negative. So shut up, if some fans dont aknowledge it, thats fine, they can sit in their in their sit and wave their foam finger with no ill will towards possibly a Wizard fan seated next to them, but the players themselves dont like each other, that there is a rivalry.
realfung
Assistant Coach
And1: 44

Post#124 » by realfung » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:42 pm

supposed to be but Arenas is not there, there is no match.
cdouglas
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#125 » by cdouglas » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:23 pm

BubbaTee wrote:If I wished I were Tiger Woods would that make me and him rivals as well?

Rivalries exist between equals. Wizards vs Cavs is more like envy.

The Cavs stole Hughes and just a couple of months ago they were inquiring about Antwan and Caron. To me someone in the Cav's office always want to take from the Wizs. I wonder why! Would you happen to know ??? :wink:
InBoobieWeTrust
General Manager
And1: 0

Post#126 » by InBoobieWeTrust » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Trust me, after the Hughes' debacle we realized getting Washington players would probably constitute a giant mistake. They all have a knack for getting giant contracts and not being worth it ;)
Benedict_Boozer
RealGM
And1: 5,726

Post#127 » by Benedict_Boozer » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:42 pm

cdouglas wrote:
BubbaTee wrote:If I wished I were Tiger Woods would that make me and him rivals as well?

Rivalries exist between equals. Wizards vs Cavs is more like envy.

The Cavs stole Hughes and just a couple of months ago they were inquiring about Antwan and Caron. To me someone in the Cav's office always want to take from the Wizs. I wonder why! Would you happen to know ??? :wink:

:D

The Wiz have always had alot of talented players on their roster. They just don't have a Superstar.

Return to The General Board