KMart: "If u Want LA-CLE Finals, Go play NBA Live"

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Canomad
Banned User
And1: 69

Re: KMart: "If u Want LA-CLE Finals, Go play NBA Live" 

Post#61 » by Canomad » Sat May 23, 2009 6:52 am

a orlando nuggets finals would NOT get low ratings IMO. both teams play a very very exciting game of basketball. its just everyone wants the dream match of lebron vs kobe. personally i want a nuggets cavs finals.
tribulations
Analyst
And1: 1,276

Post#62 » by tribulations » Sat May 23, 2009 8:37 am

canomad wrote:personally i want a nuggets cavs finals.

+1
BallersTalk
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#63 » by BallersTalk » Sat May 23, 2009 8:43 am

rilamann wrote:LMFAO@Poeple who still think Live is better than 2k.

OT But man do I wish they still made NFL2K,imagine how incredible that game would be today on 360 & PS3,Madden is trash. NFL2k was better than Madden since the dreamcast days by the way.

Yeah, NFL 2K blew Madden out of the water. But eventually EA Sports bought the official license to produce NFL games. So 2k couldn't produce official NFL games anymore, which sucks cause now they have a monopoly on that market and have no incentive to improve Madden. They can just release the same damn game every year with new rosters and people would still buy it cause it's the only football game available. Bah!
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#64 » by vincecarter4pres » Sat May 23, 2009 9:11 am

What is the best basketball game for the PSP right now?
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
YiYaoYue
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#65 » by YiYaoYue » Sat May 23, 2009 9:22 am

BallersTalk wrote:
rilamann wrote:LMFAO@Poeple who still think Live is better than 2k.

OT But man do I wish they still made NFL2K,imagine how incredible that game would be today on 360 & PS3,Madden is trash. NFL2k was better than Madden since the dreamcast days by the way.

Yeah, NFL 2K blew Madden out of the water. But eventually EA Sports bought the official license to produce NFL games. So 2k couldn't produce official NFL games anymore, which sucks cause now they have a monopoly on that market and have no incentive to improve Madden. They can just release the same damn game every year with new rosters and people would still buy it cause it's the only football game available. Bah!

I hate that NFL does this. It is pretty stupid financially. Atleast give two licenses. Give license to both 2k and EA so EA can suck it (i hate EA and never buy any of their games). And give NFL access to both DirectTV and Dish Network.
Sasha Vujacic = The Phail Machine = The Ring Blocker

Trade Sasha before he ruins the Lakers next season.
Mamba Venom
RealGM
And1: 580

Post#66 » by Mamba Venom » Sat May 23, 2009 11:34 am

How come KMART never shot a commercial for KMART

BigMAC shot a commercial for BigMACs

Needs a new agent
Lakers are 22-3 in OT last 6 seasons:Kobe best OT closer!
traps#10
Head Coach
And1: 8,364

Post#67 » by traps#10 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:25 pm

J-Rich- wrote:I know why he said play live rather than 2k...nba live is an arcade type of game and unrealistic but 2k is realistic so if people play live, they'd get a nuggets/cavs or magic finals but if people play the realistic nba 2k lakers and cavs would be in the finals

This is exactly what i was thinking too. NBA 2K9 >>> NBA LIVE
Charsace
Pro Prospect
And1: 45

Post#68 » by Charsace » Sat May 23, 2009 7:26 pm

J-Rich- wrote:I know why he said play live rather than 2k...nba live is an arcade type of game and unrealistic but 2k is realistic so if people play live, they'd get a nuggets/cavs or magic finals but if people play the realistic nba 2k lakers and cavs would be in the finals

You're wrong about this. NBA live plays a realer game of basketball. 2k is still better, but the gap between them isn't as big as people think. Live has a much more defensive options and better pick and roll game. 2k Has better iso. In 2k I can put up big points with any star because the iso system is highly abuseable. You can't stop a good iso player in 2k. In live you have to work the ball around and even then you might not hit the shot because every player has their hot and cold spots on the court. Play a good Lebron in 2k and you will see how cheap the game is. Lebron can do that stupid carry move through double teams like all the star wings in 2k, but he also has the added benefit of auto animations that suck your guys in when Lebron goes to the basket.
HitMan52
Starter
And1: 33

Post#69 » by HitMan52 » Sat May 23, 2009 8:48 pm

2k9 sucks. I have Live 09 for Ps3 after trying 2k9.

I thought 2k9 would be better since I had 2k8 for Ps2 after returning Live 08 because it sucked but I was wrong.

Also NFL 2k5 was ass. The game was boring the only thing that was better than Madden 05 was the price tag.
6_Rings
RealGM
And1: 2,891

Post#70 » by 6_Rings » Sat May 23, 2009 8:55 pm

JoshB914 wrote:What an idiot. No one plays NBA Live anymore. 2K is where it's at.

hey i play both games.
El Turco wrote:Nothing wrong with men shaking their ass while other men in tights jump on top of each other.

Return to The General Board