***BARKRING NOOZ**** Gortat matched. NOW WITH LINK!!!!

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

AfricanSensation
Head Coach
And1: 294

Re: ***BARKRING NOOZ**** Gortat matched. NOW WITH LINK!!!! 

Post#361 » by AfricanSensation » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:19 am

I feel bad for Gortat, who knows how good he would have been playing major minutes starting with a passer like JKidd and the like of Dirk-Marion-Howard-Terry. Now he is stuck playing 10-15mpg behind Dwight, I hope he at least get a title out of this.
richboy
RealGM
And1: 2,486

Post#362 » by richboy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:19 am

spend a short period of time as a backup. My bet by next summer Gortat is traded and the Magic get the value of a solid starting caliber center.
"Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." John Wooden
A-Town Connection
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#363 » by A-Town Connection » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:49 pm

SoCAL24 wrote:Gortat may be bummed, but I"m the one who has to go back on to 2K, manage roster, assign BACK to the Magic ,switch rotations, then go back to DAL and up Dampier's again...ugh. The Mavs were one of my favorite teams for this 2 day stretch. Now I'll barely use them.

Thank you for bringing some laughter to a sad Mavs fan..

On another note, I still don't see how the Magic expect to get a large return in for Gorat. While teams would pay him money, are they really going to giving up a return of proven players? Not sure. Time will tell.
Wilford Brimley
Banned User
And1: 81

Post#364 » by Wilford Brimley » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 am

Where are the papers! Cuban said they hadn't signed the papers yet. Im still holding on!

:lol:

Return to The General Board