Supercool Michael Beasley

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

wiff
Head Coach
And1: 21

Re: Supercool Michael Beasley 

Post#161 » by wiff » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:05 pm

SportsWorld wrote:
kp117 wrote:Ju mad is right. There's no way to tell that is weed period. It doesnt even look green to be honest. Sterotypes help people get through life.

It's hard to tell but the contents look green to me.

If you look at the tail end of the baggy it does seem to match up pretty well with the color of the 7up bottle.

Look man I'm white and I use to smoke weed when I was a young adult, and now if I visit friends or family and it is a party atmosphere I'll still partake.

But when I was younger living with a buddy, I use to keep my weed on the coffee table too. Because it was convenient when I was playing video games or watching TV. Why keep it tucked away when your buddies and the people you hang out with do it to?

The only reason why this is a big deal is because the dude is an NBA player/(in a prefect world)role model to kids.

Plus as it has been mentioned Weedsley got dinged for pot at the rookie camp, plus there were question marks about the kids character at draft time as well. All this does is perpetuate the fact the guy is a knuckle head. It's not about the weed it about being a knuckle head.

And if you don't think Weedsley is a knuckle head just take a good look at his tats. Oh and I have a big ass tat myself so don't try to use the white people hate tattoo's cards.

It's not about tattoos or weed it's about making poor decisions in public when you are a public figure with a potential 8 figure salary to lose.
CB4MiamiHeat
General Manager
And1: 2

Post#162 » by CB4MiamiHeat » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 pm

llllllllllllll wrote:It appears Michael Beasley thinks playing basketball is a fashion show. Heading down the Carmelo Anthony, Allen Iverson road.

i hope so
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,632

Post#163 » by kyphi » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Bring Zo from the front office to break his foot off'n his a$$.
TAI8
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#164 » by TAI8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

^But it's not divulged to the public if you don't consider an online message board "public"..Honestly no one outside of the online community even knows about this obvious bait/hate attempt to bash Beas..Not much relevance there..
casey
General Manager
And1: 7

Post#165 » by casey » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:20 pm

TAI8 wrote:^But it's not divulged to the public if you don't consider an online message board "public"

Do you know what the word public means?

TAI8 wrote:..Honestly no one outside of the online community even knows about this obvious bait/hate attempt to bash Beas..Not much relevance there..

Yet.
"I'm Ricky Rubio."
--Ricky Rubio
TAI8
Banned User

Post#166 » by TAI8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 pm

And if you don't think Weedsley is a knuckle head just take a good look at his tats. Oh and I have a big ass tat myself so don't try to use the white people hate tattoo's cards.

It's not about tattoos or weed it's about making poor decisions in public when you are a public figure with a potential 8 figure salary to lose.

I lol'ed..hypocrite.
Bench Warmer
And1: 79

Post#167 » by 360 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:24 pm

TAI8 wrote:^But it's not divulged to the public if you don't consider an online message board "public"..Honestly no one outside of the online community even knows about this obvious bait/hate attempt to bash Beas..Not much relevance there..

It's the WORLD WIDE WEB! How much more public can you get?
TAI8
Banned User

Post#168 » by TAI8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Do you know what the word public means?

Sorry I don't equate an online message board to an entire nation of sports fans that catch up on Sports Center..
TAI8
Banned User

Post#169 » by TAI8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 pm

360 wrote:
TAI8 wrote:^But it's not divulged to the public if you don't consider an online message board "public"..Honestly no one outside of the online community even knows about this obvious bait/hate attempt to bash Beas..Not much relevance there..

Oh yeah I can just imagine thousands upon thousands of eager internet haters scouring through Beasley's twitter page for the latest and slightest hint of scoop that they can make inferences from.. :roll:
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22,089

Post#170 » by dockingsched » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:48 pm

TAI8 wrote:
360 wrote:

Oh yeah I can just imagine thousands upon thousands of eager internet haters scouring through Beasley's twitter page for the latest and slightest hint of scoop that they can make inferences from.. :roll:

he had over 6 thousand followers, so it should be easy to imagine thousands upon thousands of people looking at his twitter page. the picture alone has over 13K views. :rofl:
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
FluLikeSymptoms
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,644

Post#171 » by FluLikeSymptoms » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 pm

All signs point to idiot.
TAI8
Banned User

Post#172 » by TAI8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 pm

dcash4 wrote:
TAI8 wrote:

he had over 6 thousand followers, so it should be easy to imagine thousands upon thousands of people looking at his twitter page. the picture alone has over 13K views. :rofl:

Are you seriously going to equate twitter followers to Real GM Beas haters? Yeah I didn't think so..

The last part of your post means nothing..13 K views could very well come from strictly his 6 K followers..Again still remains a miniscule smidgen in the wide spectrum of the sports world..In other words Beasley is not popular enough for major sports media outlets to even care for something as trivial as this..
CB4MiamiHeat
General Manager

Post#173 » by CB4MiamiHeat » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 pm

same mistake as Phelps, the problem is not the weed..its letting it come out on a picture. Look at the outrage over the Phelps thing, Beasley shouldve been more careful.
sanity
RealGM
And1: 1,812

Post#174 » by sanity » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Greatest thread ever.

God bless Michael Beasley, his wonderful tattoos and that unidentifiable green/brownish see-through baggie, that's either marijuana or various herbs and spices picked from his mother's garden being saved for the next batch of pasta sauce.
TAI8
Banned User

Post#175 » by TAI8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm

^ROFL and this is coming from a Heat fan..If you don't know what's wrong with the comparison then I don't know what to say (hint:Phelps is like the Michael Jordan of olympic swimming while Beas is just Beas)..
basketball royalty
RealGM
And1: 2,963

Post#176 » by basketball royalty » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Just forwarded this thread and that pic to ESPN. You and your non internet having friends can all see what a doofus Beasley is now. Anyone have Pat Riley's email address? May as well tell him before he hears it from a reporter.
props to Turbozone for the sig
draft
Starter
And1: 8

Post#177 » by draft » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 pm

At this pace, we're going to be in the year 2050 and people will still be using the race card.
CB4MiamiHeat
General Manager

Post#178 » by CB4MiamiHeat » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 pm

TAI8 wrote:^ROFL and this is coming from a Heat fan..If you don't know what's wrong with the comparison then I don't know what to say (hint:Phelps is like the Michael Jordan of olympic swimming while Beas is just Beas)..

of course it wont be as big a deal..but the beloved Phelps got crucified for just a picture with a bong, imagine Beasley whos not even liked by most writers.
TAI8
Banned User

Post#179 » by TAI8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm

CB4MiamiHeat wrote:
TAI8 wrote:^ROFL and this is coming from a Heat fan..If you don't know what's wrong with the comparison then I don't know what to say (hint:Phelps is like the Michael Jordan of olympic swimming while Beas is just Beas)..

of course it wont be as big a deal..but the beloved Phelps got crucified for just a picture with a bong, imagine Beasley whos not even known by most writers.

Fixed...
WadeKnicks2010
Lead Assistant

Post#180 » by WadeKnicks2010 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Uh people know who Beasley is. HE's that overrated stat padding bust drafted from K-State who acts like he's 13 still.

Return to The General Board