Supercool Michael Beasley

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Bench Warmer
And1: 79

Re: Supercool Michael Beasley 

Post#61 » by 360 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:12 am

Ju Mad wrote:I see the pic and I don't even know how people can say for sure that its weed. Its probably an assumption based on race thats the way white folks are honestly. See a black person, assume the worst. Its how we get shot 20+ times by the police for grabbing at a wallet that strangely looks like a gun to a white person.

And even if it is weed, who cares??? I can bet at least 70% of the league smokes that good. Nothin wrong with that it should be legal any fukkin way.

I'm black, and I think it's weed. What do you think it is? Spinach?
raptorforlife88
Veteran
And1: 945

Post#62 » by raptorforlife88 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:15 am

Ju Mad wrote:I see the pic and I don't even know how people can say for sure that its weed. Its probably an assumption based on race thats the way white folks are honestly. See a black person, assume the worst. Its how we get shot 20+ times by the police for grabbing at a wallet that strangely looks like a gun to a white person.

That's got to be the greatest statement ever. There's no way you couldn't be aware of what you said there.
SportsWorld
RealGM
And1: 133

Post#63 » by SportsWorld » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:16 am

360 wrote:

And even if it is weed, who cares??? I can bet at least 70% of the league smokes that good. Nothin wrong with that it should be legal any fukkin way.

It's obviously shredded up dollar bills. :roll:
Flash3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 403

Post#64 » by Flash3 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:18 am

360 wrote:

:rofl2:
Mars wrote:You can't stop the asterisk... you can only hope to contain it.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#65 » by FNQ » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:24 am

raptorforlife88 wrote:

That's got to be the greatest statement ever. There's no way you couldn't be aware of what you said there.

:o :o

:rofl: This thread is hilarious... Poor kid knows he messed up too, but damn, use that gigantic head of yours dude... you have to keep everything on the DL
Rebel INS
Sixth Man
And1: 736

Post#66 » by Rebel INS » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 am

360 wrote:

lmao

and 'ju mad' deserves to be slapped for comparing this to diallo
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,211

Post#67 » by BBALLER4FR » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:50 am

raptorforlife88 wrote:

FTW!! :rofl:
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
dflash3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 157

Post#68 » by dflash3 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 am

Beasley needs to fire his publicist.
WadeKnicks2010
Lead Assistant
And1: 2

Post#69 » by WadeKnicks2010 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 am

Rebel INS wrote:
360 wrote:

lmao

and 'ju mad' deserves to be slapped for comparing this to diallo

for real. Diallo was an innocent man who some impetuous cop let loose on without giving it any thought. Michael Beasley is someone who has been already been caught doing weed and whom we've gotten to know in the public spotlight for years now. He's a proven, legit imbecile. I can't believe people are bringing up the race card in this.
Ju Mad
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#70 » by Ju Mad » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:56 am

360 wrote:

I don't give a **** what it is honestly. I just know that when a Black person is doing anything its automatically assumed to be bad a lot of the times by white folks. From the regular every day streets to sports. **** if we were just to talk about sports alone, its pretty well documented that when a Black player does do something wrong its blown up waaay more than when a white player does something on the same level or possibly even worse.

By the way I could care less if you're Black and you wanna get on here and tap dance for these fools and deny the truth, uncle. Personally I think its funny that you came out the woodwork to fight to clear the collective name of white people. make sure you starch that cape before you iron it too man :lol:

Please stay away from insulting posters. -- Flash
mr johnson
Banned User

Post#71 » by mr johnson » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:03 am

Wow, you must be another cum guzzling Laker fan.
WadeKnicks2010
Lead Assistant

Post#72 » by WadeKnicks2010 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:06 am

Ju Mad wrote:
360 wrote:

I don't give a **** what it is honestly. I just know that when a Black person is doing anything its automatically assumed to be bad a lot of the times by white folks. From the regular every day streets to sports. **** if we were just to talk about sports alone, its pretty well documented that when a Black player does do something wrong its blown up waaay more than when a white player does something on the same level or possibly even worse.

By the way I could care less if you're Black and you wanna get on here and tap dance for these fools and deny the truth, uncle. Personally I think its funny that you came out the woodwork to fight to clear the collective name of white people. make sure you starch that cape before you iron it too man :lol:

Its not because he's black, its because he's michael beasley. Don't you get that? This guy is a freaking idiot? There's plenty of clowns of all nationalities. Our late president in fact was a complete a$$ clown and he was white. Beasley just happens to be black. That has nothing to do with this issue though.
WadeKnicks2010
Lead Assistant

Post#73 » by WadeKnicks2010 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:07 am

And I bet most the posters here are not even white... I don't know what makes you assume that. I'm certainly not white.
mr johnson
Banned User

Post#74 » by mr johnson » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:07 am

I'm white and offended that JU Mad thinks only black people smoke weed
CatNation
Banned User

Post#75 » by CatNation » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:16 am

Can't believe the race card is being played here. If I saw that bag on any NBA players table I'd think weed instantly. Anyones whos smoked would. Add the fact that he's been caught with it before, and is one of the dumber players in the league off the court, and its hard to deny.
Ju Mad
Banned User

Post#76 » by Ju Mad » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:19 am

WadeKnicks2010 wrote:Its not because he's black, its because he's michael beasley. Don't you get that? This guy is a freaking idiot? There's plenty of clowns of all nationalities. Our late president in fact was a complete a$$ clown and he was white. Beasley just happens to be black. That has nothing to do with this issue though.

I think you're confused by the fact that I brought this up in a Beasley topic. If it was Andre Iguodala or any other Black player in that instead of Beasley it'd be the same ****. The same assumption would have been made. If you read what I said and didn't try to apply it to only Michael Beasley but look at the sports world and just the whole world around you you wouldn't be so caught up in what I'm saying.

Whether you want to admit it or not, if thats a picture of Steve Blake or Kyle Korver with that blurry ass folded up freezer bag in the background, this thread would never be made and this topic never discussed because no one would assume immediately that it was weed. I guarantee you they would get the benefit of the doubt and yall would either not even notice or tell yourselves it was something else anyway and go on about your day. It is what it is..
Rebel INS
Sixth Man
And1: 736

Post#77 » by Rebel INS » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:28 am

this looks suspicious...oh wait, its a white boy

probably just an inhaler
jrbremer
Freshman

Post#78 » by jrbremer » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:30 am

if it was a tatted up, dumb looking white guy like jason williams they'd assume it was weed too. if it was a classy black player like ray allen, they might give him the benefit of the doubt. it's more about how the player carries themselves than their race.

Rebel INS wrote:
this looks suspicious...oh wait, its a white boy

probably just an inhaler

hahahaha! A+
witnessmoboobie
Sixth Man
And1: 172

Post#79 » by witnessmoboobie » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:32 am

God's Son? Nasty Nas wants his name back
Is Larry Hughes having fun yet?
CatNation
Banned User

Post#80 » by CatNation » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 am

player known to smoke+bag of green stuff on table= ???

2+2=4 doesn't it?

Return to The General Board