Dwight Howard has no chance winning the MVP

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

ClutchCityOwns
Banned User
And1: 0

Dwight Howard has no chance winning the MVP 

Post#1 » by ClutchCityOwns » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:08 am

None at all.
Dirty Water
Lead Assistant
And1: 9

Re: Dwight Howard has no chance winning the MVP 

Post#2 » by Dirty Water » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:09 am

Care to elaborate? I'd agree... he really has no low post moves on offense. But no chance?
ClutchCityOwns
Banned User

Post#3 » by ClutchCityOwns » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:10 am

Dirty Water wrote:Care to elaborate? I'd agree... he really has no low post moves on offense. But no chance?

Ok, he has the same chance of me banging Adriana Lima.
Guy986
RealGM
And1: 647

Post#4 » by Guy986 » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:12 am

You're making Rocket fans look bad. STFU dude
ClutchCityOwns
Banned User

Post#5 » by ClutchCityOwns » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:14 am

Guy986 wrote:You're making Rocket fans look bad. STFU dude

No, because I'm bringing these Magic homers back to reality, something they don't live in. They act like they just won the championship this season. :lol: or Already won it because they have Wince Harder.

And look at my avatar for further information.
doct3r dr3
RealGM
And1: 2,511

Post#6 » by doct3r dr3 » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:14 am

Is there any way we could get a ban on this guy? A moratorarium on Dwight-Howard-bashing posts? Anything?
BadMofoPimp wrote:Reached for a 2nd round talent in Nicholson.
victorythagr8
Freshman
And1: 10

Post#7 » by victorythagr8 » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:16 am

Yao has no chance of winning a championship in his career none at all.
bc legends
Banned User

Post#8 » by bc legends » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:17 am

maybe not next season
Bucs80
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#9 » by Bucs80 » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:18 am

i don't understand why

I think in pre-MVP poles he's definately going to be top 3.

I think alot of experts might have him winning it actually. and I agree

the thing is if Magic are 1st in the eastern conference there is no way he loses it.
litex wrote:I'm pretty sure that, no matter what he does, Lebron will never have "tittles" like Shaquille O'Neal does, or for that matter, Chales Barkley.
ClutchCityOwns
Banned User

Post#10 » by ClutchCityOwns » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:18 am

bc legends wrote:maybe not next season

He's already in his prime, what he has right now, is what he'll have for the rest of his career. People need to realize this, but but but Dwight is better than Shaq!!!!
ClutchCityOwns
Banned User

Post#11 » by ClutchCityOwns » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:19 am

Bucs80 wrote:i don't understand why

the thing is if Magic are 1st in the eastern conference there is no way he loses it.

Who are these experts? You mean your own Magic homer fan base? Yeah, Credible. :lol: ESPN gave him ONE vote.
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,889

Post#12 » by MAQ » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:22 am

how is this guy still allowed to post on the GB? hasnt he done enough to get this board off of his viewable section list...

as bad as magic fans are, this dude's 10000 times worse
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
LebronsCavs
Banned User

Post#13 » by LebronsCavs » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:23 am

lol he finished distantly behind Lebron, Kobe, and Wade and his team won 59 games. His stats arent going to get much better nor should his team. Only way Dwight gets an MVP is if he averages something like 25/15 and his team wins about 70 games.
That Nicka
Banned User
And1: 34

Post#14 » by That Nicka » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:26 am

He's probably going to average around 22, 14 and 3 while his team wins probably 60 something games. He most certainly has a chance.

Its not his fault Yao cant stay on the court. Get over it.
Bucs80
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#15 » by Bucs80 » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:28 am

ClutchCityOwns wrote:

Who are these experts? You mean your own Magic homer fan base? Yeah, Credible. :lol: ESPN gave him ONE vote.

you have no valid argument only spitting out venom of a guy who obviously a Dwight Howard hater.

Here's my argument

Lebron Won MVP (But I doubt he will win MVP again unless he raises his statistics in all areas, and has the Cavs number One in the east) Which I doubt will happen. Kobe already has won MVP, and his numbers will go down because of the talent he has around him, and him being able to save energy for the playoffs.). Howard is clearly after those guys, he will have 20-23 points 12-14 rebounds a game, with 2+ Blocks and 1-2 assist. and the Magic in my opinion getting number 1 seed in the east just gives him the MVP.

Unless Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade have put Great numbers and making their team win 50+ games with 1-3 spots in their Conferences, it's pretty much Dwight Howards MVP to lose.
litex wrote:I'm pretty sure that, no matter what he does, Lebron will never have "tittles" like Shaquille O'Neal does, or for that matter, Chales Barkley.
victorythagr8
Freshman
And1: 10

Post#16 » by victorythagr8 » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:28 am

ClutchCityOwns wrote:
bc legends wrote:maybe not next season

He's already in his prime, what he has right now, is what he'll have for the rest of his career. People need to realize this, but but but Dwight is better than Shaq!!!!

If you hate Dwight so much why are u always in every dwight thread. Why are discrediting dwight every chance you get because of you gay love with Yao. Yao is a great center but so is dwight and you are blinded by your hatred for dwight. You remind me of Floyd Mayweather fans discrediting pacquaio even though they are two of the greatest boxers in this decade.
ropjhk
RealGM
And1: 10,565

Post#17 » by ropjhk » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:30 am

Dwight has a chance if he ever develops some quality low post moves and a short range jumper. In fact if he does those two things while keeping up his defensive abilities, I'm sure he will win it. The biggest hinderances to Dwight ever winning the MVP are Lebron James and Dwane Wade. Kobe not so much since he'll be on the decline once Dwight hits his true peak.
twenty23
Banned User

Post#18 » by twenty23 » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:31 am

Bucs80 wrote:
ClutchCityOwns wrote:

you have no valid argument only spitting out venom of a guy who obviously a Dwight Howard hater.

Here's my argument

Lebron Won MVP (But I doubt he will win MVP again unless he raises his statistics in all areas, and has the Cavs number One in the east) Which I doubt will happen. Kobe already has won MVP, and his numbers will go down because of the talent he has around him, and him being able to save energy for the playoffs.). Howard is clearly after those guys, he will have 20-23 points 12-14 rebounds a game, with 2+ Blocks and 1-2 assist. and the Magic in my opinion getting number 1 seed in the east just gives him the MVP.

Unless Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade have put Great numbers and making their team win 50+ games with 1-3 spots in their Conferences, it's pretty much Dwight Howards MVP to lose.

So Lebron has to average 30 points 9 rebs, 9 assists while his team wins more then 67 games?
makes sense.

so if someone averages 100 points a season, with 80 wins, they gotta average over 100 points while winning atleast 81 games to win mvp? riiiight.

as for op, why does it say Dwight > Yoa in your avatar?
Official
Veteran
And1: 321

Post#19 » by Official » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:33 am

If Howard puts up 24ppg, 14rpg, 2.5bpg with the best record in the league, he will win MVP.
danny-callahan
Head Coach
And1: 84

Post#20 » by danny-callahan » Tue Sep 1, 2009 12:37 am

doct3r dr3 wrote:Is there any way we could get a ban on this guy? A moratorarium on Dwight-Howard-bashing posts? Anything?

Waaahhh!!

Return to The General Board