Paul Pierce on Bosh

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Blazerepresent
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Paul Pierce on Bosh 

Post#61 » by Blazerepresent » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

People who are saying stop whining need to kick themselves in the nuts. How can you intentionally kick someone in the balls like that and then boastfully proceed to taunt. no self respecting man does that.
beantownski
Bench Warmer
And1: 598

Post#62 » by beantownski » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Harcore Fenton Mun wrote:
beantownski wrote:
garrick wrote:poor sportsman ship by Pierce.

yeah because no one in the nba dunks on someone and posses for a second........

This might be the dumbest responce to a post I have seen in a while. The guy clearly sticks his knee out to the side (not out in front), and goes out of the way to tag Bosh in the nuts and you think thats ok?

If artest does this, hes gone for 5 games or more.

The guy went out of his way to injure another player. He tried to use a tactic they teach woman, and kicked another guy in the balls... real thug.

speaking of dumb....response is spelled with a s....not a c.
pierce was just going hard to the rim. it wasn't on purpose. but people will continue to hate on the celtics.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and
you'll have their shoes.
Kefa461
RealGM
And1: 430

Post#63 » by Kefa461 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Sisqo wrote:There was once a time when i was a huge celtics fan but I cant even watch them anymore. from garnetts "intensity" to the rest of the team being just plain old douchbags. saying he didnt do it on purpose is fine because Im sure that he didnt try to knee him in the nuts. but when the guy is laying on the floor in a ball then maybe you shouldnt be making dumbass faces and acting tough. that has nothing to do with being a good or tough basketball team. just because its a professional sports team doesnt mean you have the right to be a ****

I just love the same ole......."There was a time I was a Celtics fan bull but blah.....blah.....blah.....".....now whine some more how you used to be a Celtic fan.

8-)
WE ARE CELTIC NATION
17 TITLES, ON TO #18.
Banks2Pierce
RealGM
And1: 5,320

Post#64 » by Banks2Pierce » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Sisqo wrote:There was once a time when i was a huge celtics fan but I cant even watch them anymore. from garnetts "intensity" to the rest of the team being just plain old douchbags. saying he didnt do it on purpose is fine because Im sure that he didnt try to knee him in the nuts. but when the guy is laying on the floor in a ball then maybe you shouldnt be making dumbass faces and acting tough. that has nothing to do with being a good or tough basketball team. just because its a professional sports team doesnt mean you have the right to be a ****

You just disgraced a classic username. :(
kassian
General Manager
And1: 1,436

Post#65 » by kassian » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 pm

beantownski wrote:[
pierce was just going hard to the rim. it wasn't on purpose. but people will continue to hate on the celtics.

Spelling nazi's make me chuckle.
LakerFanMan
Lead Assistant
And1: 16

Post#66 » by LakerFanMan » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 pm

obinna wrote:
Creepa wrote:I'm neither I just found that play to be very dirty. I'm not saying Pierce did it deliberately, but after he injured him he could have given him a hand.

So it's dirty even though it wasn't deliberate? Right... :-?

If it were another team besides the Celtics most of you hypocrites would be applauding the dunk.

Maybe not dirty, but to stand over him is pretty weak. The man took a knee to nuts.

If it were another team other then the Celtics most hypocrites wouldn't be casting this off as "Celtic hate." Not like I really care about the play all that much, but take it for what it is.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,091
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#67 » by NO-KG-AI » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Dunk wasn't that great, because it wasn't like Bosh could really challenge it once he took a shot to the jewels.

Pierce didn't hit him there on purpose, give me a break, he probably couldn't line up a perfectly aimed knee like that if he wanted to.

Either way, it's kind of a weak highlight, Bosh really took a shot there.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
Teddy KGB
General Manager
And1: 1

Post#68 » by Teddy KGB » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Eastfan wrote:
beantownski wrote:[

Spelling nazi's make me chuckle.

How about grammar Nazis? :D
Formerly ss_maverick, JHos Hydro
evilRyu
General Manager
And1: 2

Post#69 » by evilRyu » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Blazerepresent wrote:People who are saying stop whining need to kick themselves in the nuts. How can you intentionally kick someone in the balls like that and then boastfully proceed to taunt. no self respecting man does that.

people saying "stop whining" don't have balls, so they wouldn't know
rayofsunshine
Sixth Man
And1: 460

Post#70 » by rayofsunshine » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:05 pm

desertlakerfan wrote:Funny to think how much more outrage there would be if say Kobe had knee'd someone in the groin then posed over him. Or hell even Artest, we had a 10+ page thread on people crying about him tossing a shoe, imagine if he actually did something worth complaining over such as this?

Bitch move by Paulina Pierce, would of been fine if he hadn't tried to pose and taunt him afterwards at least then the knee would of looked incidental. The whole "Im a badass becuase I knee'd you in the nuts" thing just doesn't fly with me.

qtf
FakeScreenName123
RealGM
And1: 5,113

Post#71 » by FakeScreenName123 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Its kind of cool how the general board is always full of asinine threads like this hating celtics players, and they are allowed to keep going and keep being made (even if its the same topic). And then I look at the mods of the general forums and its:

2 Laker Fans
1 Magic Fan
1 Heat Fan that hates the celtics
1 Kings Fan
1 Whatever the hell NO-KG-AI is
1 Spurs fan that hate the celtics
1 Wizards fan

and it makes more sense.

This board is like Fox News - Fair and Balanced.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,091
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#72 » by NO-KG-AI » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:08 pm

evilRyu wrote:
Blazerepresent wrote:People who are saying stop whining need to kick themselves in the nuts. How can you intentionally kick someone in the balls like that and then boastfully proceed to taunt. no self respecting man does that.

people saying "stop whining" don't have balls, so they wouldn't know

Are you Chris Bosh's balls? Really, if you didn't feel the nut shot, then you don't have much to whine over.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
Niko23
Lead Assistant
And1: 884

Post#73 » by Niko23 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Instead of crying about it, why not ask his teammates why they didn't do shi$ about it
EvilKoko
Bench Warmer
And1: 3

Post#74 » by EvilKoko » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:57 pm

if paul pierce took a knee to the nuts he'd be in the wheelchair again
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,767

Post#75 » by Cammo101 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:07 pm

I'm so torn here between my hatred of Boston and my love of seeing Toronto fans slowly coming to grips with the fact that they are not nearly as good as they all thought.

This thread is win/win for me.
BlameTheRefs
Sixth Man
And1: 339

Post#76 » by BlameTheRefs » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Bosh can't handle the Truth.
Hobo Gonzolez
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#77 » by Hobo Gonzolez » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Cammo101 wrote:I'm so torn here between my hatred of Boston and my love of seeing Toronto fans slowly coming to grips with the fact that they are not nearly as good as they all thought.

This thread is win/win for me.

I don't see how either of these things are relevant here.
raptorsam
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#78 » by raptorsam » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Bosh Had it coming, he is soft as terry cloth. Pretty much sums up the raptors compared to the best teams in the league.
Storm Surge
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#79 » by Storm Surge » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Pierce kicked him in the nuts, that's the only reason he fell down like that and the reason it looked worse than it actually was.
BakersDozen
General Manager
And1: 728

Post#80 » by BakersDozen » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:44 pm

If it was Lebron or Wade and not Pierce who dunked on Bosh half this board would declare it the greatest dunk ever.

Return to The General Board