Iverson's Wife Files For Divorce

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Immure
Sixth Man
And1: 3

Re: Iverson's Wife Files For Divorce 

Post#41 » by Immure » Thu Mar 4, 2010 8:43 pm

High candidate for suicide, specially if his daughter dies.

Ease off the man already.
the_warden
Sixth Man
And1: 13

Post#42 » by the_warden » Thu Mar 4, 2010 8:43 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:LOL I literally pity the fools on here that say they feel SORRY for Allen Iverson....

Feel sorry for the people in Chile who have lost everything because of Earthquakes. Dont feel sorry for a man who was given an opportunity to play in the NBA, something few can even dream about, and has alienated himself from everybody...even those closest to him...because of his pride and selfishness...

I don't know if you know this, but "pity" means "feel sorry for."

So, by "pitying the fools on here that say they feel SORRY for Allen Iverson," you're doing the exact same thing that you accuse others of doing. Don't waste a nanosecond feeling sorry for the people who feel sorry for Iverson.
@RyanOutrich wrote:@chrisbosh seems just like yesterday u hatched ouuta ur shell and the ugliest dino of them all was born
Ming Kong!
RealGM
And1: 31

Post#43 » by Ming Kong! » Thu Mar 4, 2010 8:47 pm

and one wrote:He could do better than that GOLDDIGGA anyways.

No he can't, he's a stupid and uneducated fool. He only has one thing going for him, a damn fortune (that's if he hasn't mismanaged most of it). The only woman interested in him would be a chick interested in his money.
Sn0wman
Banned User
And1: 5,803

Post#44 » by Sn0wman » Thu Mar 4, 2010 9:04 pm

I just feel sorry for his career, he used to be at the top, now its all going downhill, what could possible be next?
semi-sentient
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,609

Post#45 » by semi-sentient » Thu Mar 4, 2010 9:24 pm

Syphilis?
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 41,143

Post#46 » by Sedale Threatt » Thu Mar 4, 2010 9:38 pm

So, so cold. What's a true crisis without a little greenish discharge?
raptorsfan_04
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#47 » by raptorsfan_04 » Thu Mar 4, 2010 9:55 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:LOL I literally pity the fools on here that say they feel SORRY for Allen Iverson....

Feel sorry for the people in Chile who have lost everything because of Earthquakes. Dont feel sorry for a man who was given an opportunity to play in the NBA, something few can even dream about, and has alienated himself from everybody...even those closest to him...because of his pride and selfishness...

You do realize that he earned it right? Besides that point... You're right... feeling empathy for MORE than one person is ludicrous and we should all be stoned to death.
Bucs80
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#48 » by Bucs80 » Thu Mar 4, 2010 9:55 pm

This really bothers me...

He was a guy from the hood who had his marriage together and a family and life was all good. He has been with his wife for most of his life pretty much and now she's divorcing him. And his daughters really sick. Man this is terrible.....
litex wrote:I'm pretty sure that, no matter what he does, Lebron will never have "tittles" like Shaquille O'Neal does, or for that matter, Chales Barkley.
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,210

Post#49 » by BarneyGumble » Thu Mar 4, 2010 9:56 pm

the_warden wrote:

So, by "pitying the fools on here that say they feel SORRY for Allen Iverson," you're doing the exact same thing that you accuse others of doing. Don't waste a nanosecond feeling sorry for the people who feel sorry for Iverson.

:clap: You got it! Congrats! Another AI fan that can actually read.

Yes, I actually feel MORE sorry for the people that feel sorry for AI, than I do for AI. Why? Because AI dug his own grave of problems; whereas the people that feel sorry for AI are impressionable little souls who think its worth wasting time worrying about the problems of an overglorified gangster. And that truly makes me sorry for them.
shortodom
Veteran
And1: 57

Post#50 » by shortodom » Thu Mar 4, 2010 9:57 pm

Boo whoo, he's rich he can buy happiness
raptorsfan_04
Banned User

Post#51 » by raptorsfan_04 » Thu Mar 4, 2010 9:59 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:
the_warden wrote:

Yes, I actually feel MORE sorry for the people that feel sorry for AI, than I do for AI. Why? Because AI dug his own grave of problems; whereas the people that feel sorry for AI are impressionable little souls who think its worth wasting time worrying about the problems of an overglorified gangster. And that truly makes me sorry for them.

How about we let the details come out before we judge the situation... so far what we know is that AI's daughter is sick (not his fault unless you perceive him to be a horrible monster who'd poison and/or lie about his daughter's well being) and his wife divorced him during this time and after he lost his job (again we know NOTHING of the motives behind the divorce). So Congratulations for jumping the gun.
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant

Post#52 » by BarneyGumble » Thu Mar 4, 2010 10:03 pm

raptorsfan_04 wrote:How about we let the details come out before we judge the situation... so far what we know is that AI's daughter is sick (not his fault unless you perceive him to be a horrible monster who'd poison and/or lie about his daughter's well being) and his wife divorced him during this time and after he lost his job (again we know NOTHING of the motives behind the divorce). So Congratulations for jumping the gun.

Lets be clear: The title of this thread is "Iverson's Wife Files for Divorce"

I never said anything about his daughter being sick. But do I feel sorry for him because his wife, and his team, and any sane fan, and anyone who knows anything about decency is leaving his sorry as*? No, I surely dont.
raptorsfan_04
Banned User

Post#53 » by raptorsfan_04 » Thu Mar 4, 2010 10:09 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:

I never said anything about his daughter being sick. But do I feel sorry for him because his wife, and his team, and any sane fan, and anyone who knows anything about decency is leaving his sorry as*? No, I surely dont.

You my friend are the definition of a hater. In most situations I don't go around judging people I don't know and basing whether or not I feel empathy for that person based on that distorted perception that I've created. On top of that I'm going to go and give him the benefit of the doubt until the facts come out because you know this is what any sane person would do. Again congrats on jumping the gun.
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant

Post#54 » by BarneyGumble » Thu Mar 4, 2010 10:16 pm

raptorsfan_04 wrote:
DWill_daShizzle wrote:

You my friend are the definition of a hater. In most situations I don't go around judging people I don't know and basing whether or not I feel empathy for that person based on that distorted perception that I've created. On top of that I'm going to go and give him the benefit of the doubt until the facts come out because you know this is what any sane person would do. Again congrats on jumping the gun.

I am proud to side with the Memphis Grizzlies, Philadelphia 76ers, and AI's wife in the category labelled "hater".
raptorsfan_04
Banned User

Post#55 » by raptorsfan_04 » Thu Mar 4, 2010 10:18 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:
raptorsfan_04 wrote:
DWill_daShizzle wrote:

I am proud to side with the Memphis Grizzlies, Philadelphia 76ers, and AI's wife in the category labelled "hater".

Again you know NONE of the facts so next time instead of pressing the submit button hit the x because noone wants to read your worthless opinion.
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant

Post#56 » by BarneyGumble » Thu Mar 4, 2010 10:24 pm

raptorsfan_04 wrote:Again you know NONE of the facts so next time instead of pressing the submit button hit the x because noone wants to read your worthless opinion.

If my opinion is so worthless than why do you keep posting? Oh snap! Its because you, like your idol AI, are so hopelessly enamored with AI and think he is the greatest that you must defend him in the presence of someone who thinks he's something lesser than the greatest basketball player of all-time and someone who doesn't feel bad for someone who must sleep in the pathetic bed they made for themself.
raptorsfan_04
Banned User

Post#57 » by raptorsfan_04 » Thu Mar 4, 2010 10:28 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:
raptorsfan_04 wrote:Again you know NONE of the facts so next time instead of pressing the submit button hit the x because noone wants to read your worthless opinion.

If my opinion is so worthless than why do you keep posting? Oh snap! Its because you, like your idol AI, are so hopelessly enamored with AI and think he is the greatest that you must defend him in the presence of someone who thinks he's something lesser than the greatest basketball player of all-time and someone who doesn't feel bad for someone who must sleep in the pathetic bed they made for themself.

:roll:
Brunson2Spencer
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#58 » by Brunson2Spencer » Thu Mar 4, 2010 11:14 pm

Wasn't this dude spotted out clubbing the other day when he was supposed to be taking care of his "sick daughter"? I wouldn't be surprised if AI has definitely been bedding other girls and his wife has just had enough of it.
the_warden
Sixth Man
And1: 13

Post#59 » by the_warden » Thu Mar 4, 2010 11:34 pm

DWill_daShizzle wrote:
the_warden wrote:

I don't think you can read, or you'd understand that you're a hypocrite.
@RyanOutrich wrote:@chrisbosh seems just like yesterday u hatched ouuta ur shell and the ugliest dino of them all was born
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
And1: 31,027

Post#60 » by Sofia » Fri Mar 5, 2010 2:46 am

Why do we have now 5 pages of thread on an ex players wife filing for divorce? The man is going through what could be some of the toughest times of his life in his daughter being ill and what could be the end of his career despite being capable of being a contributor, and media is digging into his personal life even further.

The story is obviously going to all over the media either way, I just wish we could all let it be and give the man some peace, regardless of if he is liked/disliked.
Founder - Wembanyama GOAT club - waitlist registrations being accepted

President of the Pharmcat Fanclub
President of the GreatWhiteStiff Fanclub

Return to The General Board