2023-24 NBA Season Discussion

Moderators: penbeast0, trex_8063, PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier

TheGOATRises007
RealGM
And1: 18,652

Re: 2023-24 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#2881 » by TheGOATRises007 » Sat May 11, 2024 10:32 am

The refs were bad, but some of the posts in here are hilarious.

The hate Jokic is getting lately is pretty funny.
Dutchball97
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,899

Post#2882 » by Dutchball97 » Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 am

TheGOATRises007 wrote:The refs were bad, but some of the posts in here are hilarious.

Looks like they've been bottling it up for years.

For all the talk about how rim protectors not fitting the archetype of a best player in the league being a casual take, there sure is a lot of pushback on here against a center who isn't defensive-minded being the best player in the league. Ironic how people on this board constantly do the same biased "analysis" as the GB they so despise but always for the opposite takes.
OhayoKD
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,997

Post#2883 » by OhayoKD » Sat May 11, 2024 12:36 pm

WestGOAT wrote:
OhayoKD wrote:
jalengreen wrote:
The reffing today was definitely inconsistent with how they've been calling the series. Wouldn't personally go any further than that, though; game to game variability in officiating standards happen.

As for the Murray topic, yeah he definitely should've been suspended and the NBA definitely had a vested interest in not suspending him.

That's my take on the matter. Would not say it's rigged, definitely not pro wrestling, but better chance Murray is suspended if he's worse at basketball or if the Nuggets were up 2-0 IMO.

If there was no suspension you can just dismiss the refereeing complaints(which were there well before this game) as sour grapes. But the suspension takes away plausible deniablity. You give a massive mulligan to a team and then completely change how you call it. I'm not sure the league has ever been this blatant about putting the thumb on the scale to favor a team. I had an inkling they like dynasties from 2002(post-hoc analysis from laker fans found the refs were consisnently getting calls incorrect in a way biased towards LA), but not suspending murray after ant was the only player punished in game 2 makes it obvious they wanted Denver winning this game.

The league has financial incentive to extend playoff series. They do it all the time, like in the 2016 finals when they decided it was good timing to finally suspend Draymond, hell they even do it during games to help boost comebacks and keeps it competitive. It's just part of the NBA unwritten memo.

The draymond suspension was not a decision. There was a pre-existing rule that if you hit a certain amount of fragrant ones you would get suspended. The decision part was the ref giving Draymond a fragrant one in the first place.
its my last message in this thread, but I just admit, that all the people, casual and analytical minds, more or less have consencus who has the weight of a rubberized duck. And its not JaivLLLL
OhayoKD
Lead Assistant

Post#2884 » by OhayoKD » Sat May 11, 2024 12:47 pm

Dutchball97 wrote:
TheGOATRises007 wrote:The refs were bad, but some of the posts in here are hilarious.

For all the talk about how rim protectors not fitting the archetype of a best player in the league being a casual take, there sure is a lot of pushback on here against a center who isn't defensive-minded being the best player in the league. Ironic how people on this board constantly do the same biased "analysis" as the GB they so despise but always for the opposite takes.

"player i like isn't rated how i want him to be, causals!!!!"

I don't think you know what irony means.

Defend Jokic's play if you think Jokic is being unfairly criticized. Personally, I think getting more shots than points when you've contributed to a 0-2 whole with terrible(for a superstar) play isn't the best look but sure, it's bias when people don't accept that as good enough for the "best player in the league"
its my last message in this thread, but I just admit, that all the people, casual and analytical minds, more or less have consencus who has the weight of a rubberized duck. And its not JaivLLLL
Bergmaniac
Head Coach
And1: 9,750

Post#2885 » by Bergmaniac » Sat May 11, 2024 12:47 pm

Flagrant fouls can be downgraded to common ones or rescinded after a review after the game IIRC.
OhayoKD
Lead Assistant

Post#2886 » by OhayoKD » Sat May 11, 2024 12:49 pm

ardee wrote:Imagine telling Laker fans pre-2020 that 6'4 Josh Hart would move to forward in a few years and average nearly 15 rebounds per game in a Playoff run while shooting 45% from three....

I feel like "Playing 2 games without a break" is the craziest part here. When's the last time that's happened?
OhayoKD
Lead Assistant

Post#2887 » by OhayoKD » Sat May 11, 2024 12:51 pm

Bergmaniac wrote:Flagrant fouls can be downgraded to common ones or rescinded after a review after the game IIRC.

So then I guess the question would be if what Draymond does consistutes as a fragrant one based on rules/precedent or whatever.
Dutchball97
Lead Assistant

Post#2888 » by Dutchball97 » Sat May 11, 2024 1:08 pm

OhayoKD wrote:
Dutchball97 wrote:

Defend Jokic's play if you think Jokic is being unfairly criticized. Personally, I think getting more shots than points when you've contributed to a 0-2 whole with terrible(for a superstar) play isn't the best look but sure, it's bias when people don't accept that as good enough for the "best player in the league"

Oh judging by this response I can understand irony perfectly well. You've been on a crusade to get Gobert POY consideration for a while now purely based on him being a rim protector, because if you did care about stats outside of WOWY you'd agree with literally everyone else that Ant has been the best player on the Wolves in the play-offs so far. You just can't handle there is a big who doesn't fit your preferred mould is getting the praise you want the ones who do fit your mould to get.

There also hasn't been a game this series where Jokic had more field goal attempts than points so no clue why you keep bringing that up when it isn't even true. You're also awfully quiet about Denver's guard rotation getting less points combined than Jokic in their game 2 blowout loss and only wanted to blame Jokic for the loss, as like you've said you've been getting fits over people calling Jokic the best player in the league for years now.

But sure cherrypick a couple games against the toughest defense in the league who are throwing everything at Jokic to try and contain him and ignore how he was the best player in the first round while being guarded by AD, ignore him being the best player in the regular season once again and just keep on hating. You're not even bringing up arguments for anyone else who you do think should be regarded as the best in the league, it's just bile being spewed at Jokic for not playing like you want him to. Not like I expect more from you but damn you're completely spiralling right now.
OhayoKD
Lead Assistant

Post#2889 » by OhayoKD » Sat May 11, 2024 2:41 pm

duplicate post
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 90,160

Post#2890 » by Texas Chuck » Sat May 11, 2024 2:42 pm

I think its possible that both Denver and Minnesota are good teams and that all of Gobert, Edwards, and Jokic are great players. And its super neat the NBA has this system where teams play games against each other to determine who advances to the next round. And yes different ref crews might officiate a bit differently, but that doesn't mean it was unfair for a specific team. I didn't hear the pro-Wolves crowd complaining when they were allowed to play super physical, hands-on defense. It was just oh good they are letting them play. Even though games officiated like that are more likely to benefit them because of roster makeup. So to turn around and whine when it goes the other way is hard to hear as a valid complaint.

Same thing in the other West series. Luka is mad, Mavs fans are mad that SGA gets a lot of foul calls. Jones hasn't been allowed to defend him as physically as the Wolves players have been allowed in their series. Oh well. This isn't some conspiracy against Dallas or some way for the league to prop up their rising star, SGA. Dallas has to figure out how to defend him regardless. And while the fans aren't going to stop, Luka needs to stop.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
OhayoKD
Lead Assistant

Post#2891 » by OhayoKD » Sat May 11, 2024 2:47 pm

Dutchball97 wrote:
OhayoKD wrote:
Dutchball97 wrote:

Oh judging by this response I can understand irony perfectly well.

Well just in case, here's a couple of definitions:

Unless you're using a different one, for there to be irony, you'd have to first establish an expectation or meaning in the posts you are referring to as ironic. Your initial comment indicates that pushing back against Jokic is a subversion but the expectation/meaning part is missing. Maybe it's because I'm not very smart, but it seems like you just threw a fancy word to make your post sound clever.

That, I feel might be, hmm what's the word, oh yea...ironic given you, somewhat clunkily, gestured towards realgm posters viewing other people as casuals and themselves as clever.

You've been on a crusade to get Gobert POY consideration for a while now purely based on him being a rim protector, because if you did care about stats outside of WOWY you'd agree with literally everyone else that Ant has been the best player on the Wolves in the play-offs so far. You just can't handle there is a big who doesn't fit your preferred mould is getting the praise you want the ones who do fit your mould to get.

I made a single post saying Gobert may warrant POY consideration at the end of the season. I don't think that's how you're supposed to use the word crusade. Also we were talking about Jokic and now it's suddenly about Edwards.

There also hasn't been a game this series where Jokic had more field goal attempts than points so no clue why you keep bringing that up when it isn't even true.

You're right. I shall strive to be more accurate and less blinded by my Rudy Gobert for POY bias:

Jokic scored his 7th point on 8 shots and 9 total scoring possessions to make it a...17-point game

Jokic scores his 9th point on 10 shots and 13 total scoring possessions to make it a...20 point game

Jokic scored his 11th point on 11 shots and 14 total scoring possessions to make it a...20 point game.

Jokic then scored his 13th point on 12 shots and 15 total scoring possessions to make it a...22 point game

Jokic then scores his 16th point on 13 shots and 16 scoring possessions to make it a...24 point game

Jokic then scores his 18th point on 14 shots and 17 total scoring possessions to make it a...24 point game

Jokic then scores his 20th point on 14 shots and 18 total scoring possessions to make it a...29 point game

Jokic then scores his 22nd point on 15 shots and 19 total scoring possessions to make it a...25 point game

Jokic then scores his 24th point on 16 shots and 20 total scoring possessions to make it a...32 point game

Best. In. The. World.

You're also awfully quiet about Denver's guard rotation getting less points combined than Jokic in their game 2 blowout loss and only wanted to blame Jokic for the loss

Jamal Murray indeed also did not play anything like the best in the world and I apologize for not saying so publicly.

But sure cherrypick a couple games

The 2020, 2021, and 2022 playoffs are a couple games now.

against the toughest defense in the league who are throwing everything at Jokic to try and contain him and ignore how he was the best player in the first round while being guarded by AD

He was certainly the best player at letting the opponent score on him, as in literally gave up the highest fg% of anyone in the playoffs.
ignore him being the best player in the regular season once again and just keep on hating.

Sorry Dutchball. In the future, I promise to not ignore your opinions on who the best during a period of regular season games when I ask if the "not defensive-minded" big who heroically filled up the box-score to protect the Nuggets 20-point margin of victory is really playing like the best player in the world.

You're not even bringing up arguments for anyone else who you do think should be regarded as the best in the league, it's just bile being spewed at Jokic for not playing like you want him to. Not like I expect more from you but damn you're completely spiralling right now.

How about the 4 or 5 players in the playoffs who have, thus far, played significantly better than him? Granted I should probably give Jokic more credit for his aforementioned late-game heroics, not being actively torched for the first time in the playoffs, uncontested defensive rebounds, rondo assists and hand-offs, all of which show that parties who do not think he is the best in the world are just hating on Jokic to due to a secret bias towards Rudy Gobert.

Texas Chuck wrote:I think its possible that both Denver and Minnesota are good teams and that all of Gobert, Edwards, and Jokic are great players. And its super neat the NBA has this system where teams play games against each other to determine who advances to the next round. And yes different ref crews might officiate a bit differently, but that doesn't mean it was unfair for a specific team. I didn't hear the pro-Wolves crowd complaining when they were allowed to play super physical, hands-on defense. It was just oh good they are letting them play. Even though games officiated like that are more likely to benefit them because of roster makeup. So to turn around and whine when it goes the other way is hard to hear as a valid complaint.

Same thing in the other West series. Luka is mad, Mavs fans are mad that SGA gets a lot of foul calls. Jones hasn't been allowed to defend him as physically as the Wolves players have been allowed in their series. Oh well. This isn't some conspiracy against Dallas or some way for the league to prop up their rising star, SGA. Dallas has to figure out how to defend him regardless. And while the fans aren't going to stop, Luka needs to stop.

I was unaware Kyrie threw multiple things at a ref, made a money sign implying the ref was bribed, created a potential safety hazard for his teammates and the opposing teammates during the game and then got off with a fine while SGA received a technical.
Dutchball97
Lead Assistant

Post#2892 » by Dutchball97 » Sat May 11, 2024 3:17 pm

OhayoKD wrote:.

I'll just give my response like this because these segmented quote posts fill up pages way too quickly.

- It is absolutely ironic how certain people including you have been crying Gobert doesn't get his due because of his archetype as a player and then you turn around and hate on Jokic for not playing like the archetype you like.

- Be a dear and open the awards discussion thread to help your amnesia about your Gobert obsession.

- So Jokic did not in fact have less points than shots but because he at one point in the game did have more shots than points that is all that matters? And you're saying you're not cherrypicking?

- A center who doesn't really challenge people at the rim gets scored on more often than centers who do? Like I already said earlier, people here seem to be all in on rim protection be the end all be all of defense and are completely ignoring every other aspect of defense where Jokic is actually doing well. But please tell me more how I'm the one who can't accept certain playstyles to be effective lmao.

- Feel free to ignore my opinions, in fact ignore as many opinions by as many people as you can because you're spamming this thread like crazy with your biased hate campaign.

- And ending it on the same thing you've always done, claiming your opinion is fact without anything backing it up. 4-5 players have apparently been not only better than Jokic but significantly so, I'm not sure if you're aware but throwing around your fanfiction isn't really an argument.

Also you're fine to not see Jokic as the best player in the world, that's a perfectly normal opinion to have, but the way you've been running around this forum acting like Jokic has finally been exposed as the fraud you've believed him to be for years is definitely a hate campaign and no amount of lowbrow cynical comments by you is going to change that. Tbh I'm really starting to doubt you even enjoy basketball.
lessthanjake
Sixth Man
And1: 1,420

Post#2893 » by lessthanjake » Sat May 11, 2024 4:21 pm

Lol, the complete meltdown happening in this thread over the Nuggets winning a game is hilarious to see. Like, even leaving aside that the meltdown about refs and snapshots of player stats in the middle of the game is crazy in general, the meltdown is also just completely premature. Like, it’s okay, you’ll still probably get what you want—the Nuggets are still down 2-1 against a very good opponent, so they are still likely to lose the series.
OhayoKD wrote:Lebron contributes more to all the phases of play than Messi does. And he is of course a defensive anchor unlike messi.
OhayoKD
Lead Assistant

Post#2894 » by OhayoKD » Sat May 11, 2024 4:28 pm

Dutchball97 wrote:
OhayoKD wrote:.

I'll just give my response like this because these segmented quote posts fill up pages way too quickly.

- It is absolutely ironic how certain people including you have been crying Gobert doesn't get his due because of his archetype as a player and then you turn around and hate on Jokic for not playing like the archetype you like.

Pretty sure it's about Jokic not having best-in-the-world impact in the playoffs, not his archetype. That said, this, if it wasn't a strawman, would indeed be ironic. Progress!

- Be a dear and open the awards discussion thread to help your amnesia about your Gobert obsession.

I did have amnesia, turns out I floated Gobert being on the ballot, not being "player of the year"

OhayoKD wrote:I think Gobert has cemented my dpoy vote and I'll have to seriously consider giving him a top 5 ballot if Minesotta keeps playing like this.

Why not just compare 2022 with 2024 then

OhayoKD wrote:
LukaTheGOAT wrote:Could this be Ant Edwards' 06 Wade run? I've been throwing around the idea, but he might be top...

*Rudy Gobert's

"Crusade"

- So Jokic did not in fact have less points than shots but because he at one point in the game did have more shots than points that is all that matters? And you're saying you're not cherrypicking?

I'm confused. I sincerely apologized for my bias blinding me and posted Jokic's scoring to highlight how bravely he stopped being horribly inefficient while his team was up 24. Then I noted he was best in the world adding full-stops for emphasis. Do you not find that agreeable?

- A center who doesn't really challenge people at the rim gets scored on more often than centers who do? Like I already said earlier, people here seem to be all in on rim protection be the end all be all of defense and are completely ignoring every other aspect of defense where Jokic is actually doing well. But please tell me more how I'm the one who can't accept certain playstyles to be effective lmao.

He is getting scored on more than any other player in the playoffs, but you're right. Thinking him posting dissapointing(for a bitw candidate) playoff impact(whether you replace regular season "with" with the playoff team peformance or you use a measure like on/off) might have something to do with that is unfair rudy gobert-spurred hatred.

- Feel free to ignore my opinions, in fact ignore as many opinions by as many people as you can because you're spamming this thread like crazy with your biased hate campaign.

I just promised not to though.

- And ending it on the same thing you've always done, claiming your opinion is fact without anything backing it up. 4-5 players have apparently been not only better than Jokic but significantly so, I'm not sure if you're aware but throwing around your fanfiction isn't really an argument.

I will also promise to include "imo" after i say my opinion so you do not reasonably interpret my comments as implications my opinion is objective. Just like you added "iyo" after declaring Jokic the best player in the world and saying pushing back against said declaration proves you are a casual.

Also you're fine to not see Jokic as the best player in the world, that's a perfectly normal opinion to have, but the way you've been running around this forum acting like Jokic has finally been exposed as the fraud you've believed him to be for years is definitely a hate campaign and no amount of lowbrow cynical comments by you is going to change that. Tbh I'm really starting to doubt you even enjoy basketball.

True. If I was objective, Jokic getting an okay true-shooting after he scored 2 free-throws to put the Nuggets up by 32 would have inspired me to change my ways. But now I'll be better. After reflecting on all the mean things I said about our new European overlord, i solemnly swear to not run around acting like Jokic didn't just buckle when the lights were brightest for a third straight game only to be bailed out by his "not all-star or all-nba" teammate, who definitely wasn't given preferential treatment by the league in order to give the Nuggets a better chance of not getting swept.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,582

Post#2895 » by Dr Positivity » Sat May 11, 2024 4:44 pm

I wish they gave Most Improved Player to guys like Divincenzo, this guy was a decent enough bench player and now he looks like Klay Thompson
AEnigma
Veteran
And1: 4,486

Post#2896 » by AEnigma » Sat May 11, 2024 4:52 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:I wish they gave Most Improved Player to guys like Divincenzo, this guy was a decent enough bench player and now he looks like Klay Thompson

Thank you for shouting him out. Great choice for those of us who try to stay away from giving it to young players we expect to improve.
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 19,662

Post#2897 » by Doctor MJ » Sat May 11, 2024 7:28 pm

So, wasn't able to watch the game last night but followed the score and checked in here to hear folks takes.

Before I went and looked at the box score, I was expecting there to be some kind of 2006 Finals-esque free throw disparity in favor of the Nuggets. Was surprised to find that the Wolves got more free throws than the Nuggets, and the number of free throws in the game was pretty typical for not just for the regular season, but for the playoffs.

Now I'm not saying that that means the game was officiated the same as other games - I know it's more complicated than that - but we're not talking about a game that was decided by a close margin here. We're talking about a game with a >50 point swing from the previous game, and my observations here seem to imply that this was caused primarily by the refs.

I can't even really tell from folks here how the basketball players played.

I think people need to check themselves on how much they are focusing on non-basketball stuff when watching basketball. I'm not saying things like flawed and inconsistent officiating isn't real - because it is - but I do think folks are not only blowing it out of proportion, and in doing so missing out on the actual basketball that's there to enjoy.

To be clear: By no means am I aiming to imply this group is the problem and everyone else in the basketball world has their priorities straight. I know what's out there, and I'm glad to be able to be in here with y'all instead, but I think we're getting dragged along with the current toward stuff we'd be happier swimming counter to.
Getting ready for the RealGM 100 on the PC Board

Come join the WNBA Board if you're a fan!
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 20,309

Post#2898 » by Colbinii » Sat May 11, 2024 8:11 pm

Doctor MJ wrote:So, wasn't able to watch the game last night but followed the score and checked in here to hear folks takes.

Before I went and looked at the box score, I was expecting there to be some kind of 2006 Finals-esque free throw disparity in favor of the Nuggets. Was surprised to find that the Wolves got more free throws than the Nuggets, and the number of free throws in the game was pretty typical for not just for the regular season, but for the playoffs.

Now I'm not saying that that means the game was officiated the same as other games - I know it's more complicated than that - but we're not talking about a game that was decided by a close margin here. We're talking about a game with a >50 point swing from the previous game, and my observations here seem to imply that this was caused primarily by the refs.

I think people need to check themselves on how much they are focusing on non-basketball stuff when watching basketball. I'm not saying things like flawed and inconsistent officiating isn't real - because it is - but I do think folks are not only blowing it out of proportion, and in doing so missing out on the actual basketball that's there to enjoy.

To be clear: By no means am I aiming to imply this group is the problem and everyone else in the basketball world has their priorities straight. I know what's out there, and I'm glad to be able to be in here with y'all instead, but I think we're getting dragged along with the current toward stuff we'd be happier swimming counter to.

Again.

The game was officiated like a December basketball game. Every point of marginal contact was a foul.

No playoff game this season has been officiated like this. I don't think any regular season game post-ASB was officiated like this.

The idea that the officials were out to get the Timberwolves isn't correct. The idea that the officials were calling every little contact isn't a normal playoff game.

Like I said, if the rest of the playoffs are refereed like this, the team with the most finesse and most physical offensive team [See Jokic] is going to dominate. That's fine is the officials call it like that, but the problem here lies in this game was officiated significantly different than any other game in the post-season.

Minnesota needs to adapt. They need to post-up KAT/ANT more often. They need to let ANT drive and get the 12-15 FGA Wade/Jordan got as drivers. They need to stop playing Kyle Anderson and more Monte Morris.

The game being officiated as it was hurts Minnesota as it hinders their strengths, but make no mistake that Minnesota is still the more talented team and should still win the series unless Denver has the best 2 players in the series (Like Denver did last night).
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 19,662

Post#2899 » by Doctor MJ » Sat May 11, 2024 8:23 pm

Colbinii wrote:
Doctor MJ wrote:So, wasn't able to watch the game last night but followed the score and checked in here to hear folks takes.

Again.

The game was officiated like a December basketball game. Every point of marginal contact was a foul.

No playoff game this season has been officiated like this. I don't think any regular season game post-ASB was officiated like this.

The idea that the officials were out to get the Timberwolves isn't correct. The idea that the officials were calling every little contact isn't a normal playoff game.

Like I said, if the rest of the playoffs are refereed like this, the team with the most finesse and most physical offensive team [See Jokic] is going to dominate. That's fine is the officials call it like that, but the problem here lies in this game was officiated significantly different than any other game in the post-season.

Minnesota needs to adapt. They need to post-up KAT/ANT more often. They need to let ANT drive and get the 12-15 FGA Wade/Jordan got as drivers. They need to stop playing Kyle Anderson and more Monte Morris.

The game being officiated as it was hurts Minnesota as it hinders their strengths, but make no mistake that Minnesota is still the more talented team and should still win the series unless Denver has the best 2 players in the series (Like Denver did last night).

Do you believe that if the game were refereed like Game 2 the Wolves would have done 50 points better than in Game 3?

If not, why not?
Getting ready for the RealGM 100 on the PC Board

Come join the WNBA Board if you're a fan!
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 20,309

Post#2900 » by Colbinii » Sat May 11, 2024 8:34 pm

Doctor MJ wrote:
Colbinii wrote:

Again.

Do you believe that if the game were refereed like Game 2 the Wolves would have done 50 points better than in Game 3?

If not, why not?

No, of course not.

Jamal Murray looked healthier.

Towns and notably Edwards looked far less aggressive.

Gordon hit some shots outside of the 1st quarter.

But what happens when McDaniels isn't in foul trouble, maybe Murray doesn't get on an absolute heater. Maybe the defense can play more aggressive with less foul(s) on them. Maybe the Nuggets get in the bonus slow and/or not at all.

I think it's fairly obvious the officiating had a negative effect on the Timberwolves and a positive effect on Denver. I also think Minnesota was relatively flat for most of the game.

I don't know if Minnesota wins the game, and in fact I bet Denver probably wins regardless. But I never said the officials lost the game for Minnesota. I'm actually more focused on what will happen if the game is officiated like this for the remainder of the series and what happens with Denver/Minnesota respectively.
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.

Return to Player Comparisons