Beasley or Gallinari?

Moderators: Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063, PaulieWal

Who's the better player now and in the future?

Michael Beasley
43%
Danilo Gallinari
57%

Total votes: 140

Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,096

Re: Beasley or Gallinari? 

Post#321 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Seriously Knicks fans are just getting desperate now, its kinda sad. Going back to the height thing (hello summer 2008!) and the rehab thing (hello summer 2009!). Can't just evaluate the product on the floor right now? Neither issue matters when Beasley is still out there every game performing.

You don't even see many Heat fans bringing up Gallo's injury issues, but honestly, the guy has a weak back. That is a HUGE warning sign, and essentially helped to ruin a player's career who was FAR better than Gallinari (T-Mac).

Why can't we just compare the players for what they're doing now, rather than our (biased) opinions of what's going to happen to them in the future because of off-the-court issues?
Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,096

Post#322 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

TrueWarrior wrote:We'll let Gallos game, and career, do the talking.

Honestly everyone just let this thread die. Its just a bunch of homers crying now.

Oh and Beasley being even 6'9 is hilarious, let alone 6 friggin 10. Guy is a tweener through and through.

Ask anyone on RealGM who the homers are, they'd point in the direction of the Knicks board. Wilson "LeBron James" Chandler, Channing "Duncan" Frye, Renaldo "Artest" Balkman, Trevor "G-Wallace" Ariza, oh and who can forget the 06-07 Eddy "Shaq" Curry, more dominant than Dwight Howard, remember? Am I leaving any out? There were also the Knicks fans who would take Zach Randolph over Chris Bosh... and I remember Jamal Crawford > Joe Johnson according to some... OK, I'll stop there.
TrueWarrior
RealGM
And1: 8,292

Post#323 » by TrueWarrior » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:Seriously Knicks fans are just getting desperate now, its kinda sad. Going back to the height thing (hello summer 2008!) and the rehab thing (hello summer 2009!). Can't just evaluate the product on the floor right now? Neither issue matters when Beasley is still out there every game performing.

You don't even see many Heat fans bringing up Gallo's injury issues, but honestly, the guy has a weak back. That is a HUGE warning sign, and essentially helped to ruin a player's career who was FAR better than Gallinari (T-Mac).

Why can't we just compare the players for what they're doing now, rather than our (biased) opinions of what's going to happen to them in the future because of off-the-court issues?

Nothing desperate about being a crazy midget :wink:.

For real tho Gallo didnt have major back surgery at all, nothing like TMacs or LJs. It was a very minor surgery to fix a pinched nerve that was rubbing against his spine. They didnt tear up his back at all. Still had surgery though and that cant be denied, you're right. But we can tell from watching him that his back is getting stronger and stronger every game and hes getting more confident in driving to the hole. But again I wouldnt expect you guys to know this because youve prob seen him play twice.

Heat fans are obviously saying Beasley, and Knicks fans are saying Gallo, while the fans of other teams really dont know sh*t about either player. This thread is going nowhere fast.
TrueWarrior
RealGM

Post#324 » by TrueWarrior » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:

Honestly everyone just let this thread die. Its just a bunch of homers crying now.

Oh and Beasley being even 6'9 is hilarious, let alone 6 friggin 10. Guy is a tweener through and through.

Ask anyone on RealGM who the homers are, they'd point in the direction of the Knicks board. Wilson "LeBron James" Chandler, Channing "Duncan" Frye, Renaldo "Artest" Balkman, Trevor "G-Wallace" Ariza, oh and who can forget the 06-07 Eddy "Shaq" Curry, more dominant than Dwight Howard, remember? Am I leaving any out? There were also the Knicks fans who would take Zach Randolph over Chris Bosh... and I remember Jamal Crawford > Joe Johnson according to some... OK, I'll stop there.

Yea I never said any of those things and most Knick fans didnt feel that way. Of course a few bad apples ruins the patch I guess, or whatever the hell that saying is :lol:.

Talk about desperate. Just stop breh.
method
RealGM
And1: 299

Post#325 » by method » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:Seriously Knicks fans are just getting desperate now, its kinda sad. Going back to the height thing (hello summer 2008!) and the rehab thing (hello summer 2009!). Can't just evaluate the product on the floor right now? Neither issue matters when Beasley is still out there every game performing.

Are you kidding me that has been brought up throw out this whole thread.
YounG_A
Starter
And1: 161

Post#326 » by YounG_A » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm

knicksfan5494 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOwhdfUcUg

All I gotta say for all you haters.

yeah a mix video
check this one out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKFznXC3WaY

wow best PG in the NBA!
TrueWarrior
RealGM

Post#327 » by TrueWarrior » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:50 pm

YounG_A wrote:

yeah a mix video
check this one out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKFznXC3WaY

wow best PG in the NBA!

Chris Quinn rocks. The GOAT. So I dont know what you're getting at. If only Gallo can reach his level.

One day.... one day :pray:
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,286

Post#328 » by BBallFreak » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:

I can do you one far far better...

In Dwyane Wade's rookie year, their were a large portion of Knicks fans trying to get us to deal Wade along with Brian Grant for Crawford, whom they argued was actually better than Wade. Still, as obnoxious as they can be, that's not indicative of all Knicks fans, anymore than canesfandynasty (Beasley's a 35 and 12 player, at worst,for his career) is in any way indicative of all Heat fans.

It would be like saying method, whom I've never heard of, speaks for all Knicks fans. For their sake, I hope not, because his arguments are about as coherent as George W. Bush after getting busted for DUI...
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,478

Post#329 » by gavran » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm

BBallFreak wrote:
In Dwyane Wade's rookie year, their were a large portion of Knicks fans trying to get us to deal Wade along with Brian Grant for Crawford, whom they argued was actually better than Wade.

Really? That's funny.....dumb ass Knicks fans.....oh wait, Crawford wasn't even a Knick in Wade's rookie year.....too bad.
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,286

Post#330 » by BBallFreak » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:24 pm

gavran wrote:
BBallFreak wrote:
In Dwyane Wade's rookie year, their were a large portion of Knicks fans trying to get us to deal Wade along with Brian Grant for Crawford, whom they argued was actually better than Wade.

Really? That's funny.....dumb ass Knicks fans.....oh wait, Crawford wasn't even a Knick in Wade's rookie year.....too bad.

LOL. Sorry, that was the Chicago homers. It's so easy to get them mixed up.

Anyways, it's not like we need that example to talk about Knicks fans overrating their players. Their's always Frank Williams, Lavor Postell, Michael Sweetney, Jackie Butler, Mardy Collins, etc., etc., etc.,

My point still stands. A stupid vocal minority does not represent the entire fan base...
method
RealGM

Post#331 » by method » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Hallstar wrote:

Some NY fans can''t comprehend Gallinari isn't on anyone's radar but their's. it's okay, believe me, nobody is envious of Gallinari and a Heat fan would have never even CONSIDERED this comparison, so who's feeling inferior?

OMG he played good against the Spurs..he's better than Beasley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewOb34WzY5c

TRY AGAIN. You can try to magnify these supposed "issues" all you want. Beasley's currently the better scorer, rebounder and defender. None of your soap opera/TMZ driven "analysis" is relevant.

Are you sure about that?When the Cavs played the Knicks in the beginning of the season guess who went out of his way to have a chat with Gallo?

Thats right The King himself,why would he chat with a little unknown player that isnt on anyones radar?

Answer me that question?Thought not because all you do is write bull crap.Get a life and spend some time with super Beas on the strip in Miami Im sure he will show you a good time,you might not remember parts of it but a good time never the less.
Kosar86
Assistant Coach
And1: 33

Post#332 » by Kosar86 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:30 pm

gotta love the knick future all-star videos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voGZv5ZEVs0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXqLFWx4bqY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV2cyftKADA
method
RealGM

Post#333 » by method » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:32 pm

BBallFreak wrote:.

It would be like saying method, whom I've never heard of, speaks for all Knicks fans. For their sake, I hope not, because his arguments are about as coherent as George W. Bush after getting busted for DUI...

You know what they say if you dont have anything to say bust on his writing skills.

Sorry I didnt go to college and was kicked out of high school in 10th grade for racial riots and bringing a gun to school.

So regradless of my education,I believe I have enough knowledge to post on Real Gm.

I didnt realize I needed a bachelors degree to post on real gm.

edit:I dont post for all Knick fans I post for myself period.
NYKnick87
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#334 » by NYKnick87 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:51 pm

The only reason people pay attention to Beasley is to see whether or not he'll turn out to be the next Delonte West. So far so good...
method
RealGM

Post#335 » by method » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:59 pm

NYKnick87 wrote:The only reason people pay attention to Beasley is to see whether or not he'll turn out to be the next Delonte West. So far so good...

Untill the vid comes out of him snorting lines and smoking crack.:)
BallersTalk
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#336 » by BallersTalk » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:10 pm

For whatever reason, I don't see Beasley having a long career. Just looks like a bonehead to me. He's gonna do something really stupid and get banned from the league.
Hallstar
Head Coach
And1: 6,813

Post#337 » by Hallstar » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:17 pm

See what I mean? Soap opera driven analysis

"oh girl...did you just hear....."

Beasley has NEVER been in trouble with the law...keep waiting for his downfall....you'll be waiting for a while
method
RealGM

Post#338 » by method » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Hallstar wrote:See what I mean? Soap opera driven analysis

"oh girl...did you just hear....."

Beasley has NEVER been in trouble with the law...keep waiting for his downfall....you'll be waiting for a while

Was that directed to me?I believe name calling isnt allowed on Real Gm.and since Im a boy I take that as a name call.

If you cant beat them,call em names.

You hurt?
cucad8
Head Coach
And1: 1,141

Post#339 » by cucad8 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Does he have to have been in trouble with the law to get in trouble in the NBA?
method
RealGM

Post#340 » by method » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:26 pm

cucad8 wrote:Does he have to have been in trouble with the law to get in trouble in the NBA?

Nope.But if he gets in trouble with the law he also gets in trouble from the NBA also.

Return to Player Comparisons