ImageImageImage

C's Forget How To Play Basketball, Lose To Random Lake Dwellers! AOS vs LAL 2/1

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

What was most ASS OF SHAMEFUL?

We lost to Austin Reaves and DeAngelo Russell
21%
Celtics turnovers/lack of focus
14%
Celtics crappy offense
1%
Celtics lousy defense
9%
A particular Celtic was the ASS OF SHAME
7%
Did I mention we lost to Austin Reaves and DeAngelo Russell?
5%
I gouged my eyes out and can't read the poll options
11%
Other
No votes
Coach
18%
Team
13%

Total votes: 76

Curmudgeon
RealGM
And1: 22,075

Re: C's Forget How To Play Basketball, Lose To Random Lake Dwellers! AOS vs LAL 2/1 

Post#201 » by Curmudgeon » Sat Feb 3, 2024 8:15 pm

return2glory wrote:
The Celtics have become the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA. Cowboy fans say next year with be our year. They say that every year.
The Celtics have a legit shot to win it all this year if everyone stays healthy. And if they still can't get it done, Brad needs to give Sam a chance to run this team. We can't wait on Joe.

I don't think Joe is the problem, but your comparison seems spot on.

Tatum and Brown are the problem. I'm sick and tired of Tatum wasting the shot clock slow dribbling up the floor and then jacking a 30 footer. I'm tired of Brown's turnovers and defensive lapses.

The Laker game really soured me on this team. Sure, every team has a bad shooting night and loses to an inferior opponent. But there is absolutely no excuse for lack of effort, particularly on the boards. Will someone try to box out please and actually grab the ball instead of batting it around?

This team has a ton of talent but their two all-stars have no heart when things aren't going their way.
"Numbers lie alot. Wins and losses don't lie." - Jerry West
"You are what your record says you are."- Bill Parcells
"Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games. Rebounding wins championships." Pat Summit

Return to Boston Celtics