ImageImageImage

Leaving big men on the weakside open

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

chakdaddy
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,191

Leaving big men on the weakside open 

Post#1 » by chakdaddy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:32 am

Mohammed killed us and Josh Boone was doing the same thing, it seemed like Perk was ignoring these guys. For such a great defensive team, this team seems to play some really bad defense sometimes.

I'm a little worried since Perk and Rondo's shooting seems to be regressing, and Tony Allen is as foolish as ever - as much as he turns the ball over, it always seems to come at the worst possible time.

I'm afraid that when Garnett is not in the game, this isn't a particularly good team at all, even the offense gets disjointed. And other times when KG is all that is going on offense, we seem to go away from him (like against Charlotte.)
cisco
Veteran
And1: 48

Post#2 » by cisco » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:56 am

Well Perk wasn't the only one. KG didn't do his job in the boards tonight either. They both got outhustled for a huge number of offensive rebounds. Unacceptable! KG also missed a bunch of easy shots in the 4th quarter that could have sealed the win.
chakdaddy
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,191

Post#3 » by chakdaddy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:12 pm

I don't really mean to single out Perk; it's jsut that the time that I noticed who was to blame, it was him...but that was just one of many instances, someone else may have been the guilty party the other times.

KG's shot was clearly off from the begninning of the night, not a good sign. Pierce should have gotten more touches.

Return to Boston Celtics