ImageImageImage

Can we get DWade the Summer of 2010?

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

floyd
Bench Warmer
And1: 648

Post#21 » by floyd » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:02 pm

cisco wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I would do this for Redd, but not Wade. I don't think Wade is a good fit because his game is too much like Pierce's. We would need a pure shooter to go along with PP and KG.

That's like saying you'd go after Andrew Bogut over Bosh in a couple of years. We're going to need a guy to build around, not guys to compliment our aging stars.
ARB729
Lead Assistant
And1: 17

Post#22 » by ARB729 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:06 pm

TheSheriff wrote:if he is available and we can stockpile enough chips, i would love to get him, but can we acquire the pieces tp make it work while for cleveland? Danny is going have to keep working his magic in the draft first.

If Lebron demands a trade here I won't complain if he wears his Yankee cap to Red Sox games.

Why are we even talking about Lebron? I don't want three more terrible seasons of watching youngsters just to get another stud for a LONG time.
screwedupmaniac
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#23 » by screwedupmaniac » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:10 pm

kmgarnett21 wrote:i had a dream that redd was playing for the celtics instead of ray...weird. i also think it would be a better fit. redd is more of a catch and shoot player than ray is. ray needs 20+ shots per night to be great. redd, along with ray, is probably the best shooter in the L. & he's younger & not as much miles on his knees as ray.

but we don't have much 1st round draft picks for the next few years, right? didnt 2 of them go in the garnett trade?

that's so weird; i had a dream the other night that ray allen got traded! and i woke up, got on this site, and saw that everyone from the bucks with the exception of bogut and yi (i think?) were available and being shopped.

wouldn't that be crazy if something like that happened? i don't know what i would think, but it would at least be funny to be able to brag that red auerbach told us what would happen through a dream!

Return to Boston Celtics