ImageImageImage

Celtics @ Magic - Wednesday, March 25th

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

Celtics_85
Starter
And1: 59

Re: Celtics @ Magic - Wednesday, March 25th 

Post#201 » by Celtics_85 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 am

Hate to tell ya, but the whole team sucked!!!!
cisco
Veteran
And1: 48

Post#202 » by cisco » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:23 am

Celtics_85 wrote:Hate to tell ya, but the whole team sucked!!!!

I don't think the whole team sucked. Moore, Marbury and our floor general Rondo all sucked and the Cs still almost beat the Magic in their house with KG playing only spot minutes. I give Marbury a pass because he hasn't played in so long and I think he will get it together. Not so optimistic about Moore. The guy is just bad. :nonono:
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager
And1: 180

Post#203 » by MyInsatiableOne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:56 pm

cisco wrote:
Celtics_85 wrote:Hate to tell ya, but the whole team sucked!!!!

I don't think the whole team sucked. Moore, Marbury and our floor general Rondo all sucked and the Cs still almost beat the Magic in their house with KG playing only spot minutes. I give Marbury a pass because he hasn't played in so long and I think he will get it together. Not so optimistic about Moore. The guy is just bad. :nonono:

This is the solace I take from the game. However it did seem quite a few times Howard got away with a lot of over-the-backs as "rebounds"...oh well.

And Moore is officially putrid...just horrid...
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
BoricuaBoi
Senior
And1: 13

Post#204 » by BoricuaBoi » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 pm

WHAH WHA WHA! BOO HHOOO!!!! Haha u Celtic fans never fail to amaze me. You guys do realize that we had the 16 point lead when KG was in right? Obviously we slacked off to give your old ass team some chance to make the game interesting ahhh the HATERADE is nice and cold in Boston haha. 8-)
Boston fans have Green asses and Brown noses! Right Stu?
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager

Post#205 » by MyInsatiableOne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:00 pm

BoricuaBoi wrote:WHAH WHA WHA! BOO HHOOO!!!! Haha u Celtic fans never fail to amaze me. You guys do realize that we had the 16 point lead when KG was in right? Obviously we slacked off to give your old ass team some chance to make the game interesting ahhh the HATERADE is nice and cold in Boston haha. 8-)

We'll see who's laughing when you're sitting home after the 2nd round 8-) :lol:
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
greenbeans
RealGM
And1: 14,099

Post#206 » by greenbeans » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Scoop Jackson just offered to bet his paycheck the C's would beat the Magic in a 7-game series. Good to see someone still can see the light with this team.
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Post#207 » by EasternMagic » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 pm

MyInsatiableOne wrote:C's by 10...demoralize the Magic and reaffirm they are just pretenders!!!
BoricuaBoi
Senior

Post#208 » by BoricuaBoi » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:58 pm

OHH Scoop Jackson the Pinnacle of the journalistic proffession. Wow I guess Scoop is gonna have to pay up in about a month or so.
BRUNiNHO91
RealGM
And1: 22,739

Post#209 » by BRUNiNHO91 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 pm

BoricuaBoi wrote:OHH Scoop Jackson the Pinnacle of the journalistic proffession. Wow I guess Scoop is gonna have to pay up in about a month or so.

Puerto Ricoooooooooo...man I love Puerto Rican girls...yo girls do the 'tongue thang' like pro's...they just amazing..only ones that get even close to Brazilians... :D ..But mhm...You know the Celtics won't lose to the Magic in 7 games partner...just won't happen..KG played, yeah...but he didn't do much, Baby would have probably done more than him yesterday....we are still Missing Leon Powe..if Leon is back we won't have to throw Mikki Moore on Howard...Howard dominated when Moore was trying to guard him...But you shouldn't troll around here like this...we still defending champs..we still will send you home in the second round with or without homecourt...but good luck..I like the Magic..I think they got the 2nd best loooking jerseys in the Nba..I LOVE the city of Orlando..and Im a big fan of Dwight and Jameer..After the Celtics i would like Orlando to be champs..so if by any miracle you guys knock us out in the 2nd round, I will root for the Magic to go all the way..and don't be so happy with the 2nd seed...you will play Detroit...what's your season record versus Detroit?So...yeah....good game yesterday...good win for you guys...as Van gundy said that game was bigger for ya'll than it was for us....:wave:
A new dawn will rise in Boston. ‎#StayLoyal THANK YOU TRUTH!
BRUNiNHO91
RealGM

Post#210 » by BRUNiNHO91 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:01 pm

EasternMagic wrote:
MyInsatiableOne wrote:C's by 10...demoralize the Magic and reaffirm they are just pretenders!!!

You do know the Clippers beat us too right?? :lol: ...

Playoffs ladies..that's where it counts..I doubt we will see these trolls here in a month..
greenbeans
RealGM
And1: 14,099

Post#211 » by greenbeans » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 pm

lol, let em gloat and enjoy Dwight while they have him.

Early pool on where he ends up ala Shaq? I got dibs on the Knicks.
BoricuaBoi
Senior

Post#212 » by BoricuaBoi » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:33 pm

BRUNiNHO91 wrote:
EasternMagic wrote:

You do know the Clippers beat us too right?? :lol: ...

Playoffs ladies..that's where it counts..I doubt we will see these trolls here in a month..

Listen partna we get plenty of celtic trolls in our threads so deal with it. You cant just say there is no chance because of this and that. And if we end up having to face the Pistons so be it. We cant just expect an easy playoffs. And yes PR girls do use there tongues right haha. but dnt be so positive u guys are gonna roll through us. Cockiness is a teams worst nightmare and thatswhat your team is chalk full of. And as for u guys thinkin Dwight will bolt for NY we got him locked up for three more years so dnt u worry bout that. I would be more concerned about who the hell ur gnna get after the "big three" are more like the artist formally known as the big three. enjoy success while it lasts. 2-3 more years. at best.
BRUNiNHO91
RealGM

Post#213 » by BRUNiNHO91 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:19 pm

BoricuaBoi wrote:Listen partna we get plenty of celtic trolls in our threads so deal with it. You cant just say there is no chance because of this and that. And if we end up having to face the Pistons so be it. We cant just expect an easy playoffs. And yes PR girls do use there tongues right haha. but dnt be so positive u guys are gonna roll through us. Cockiness is a teams worst nightmare and thatswhat your team is chalk full of. And as for u guys thinkin Dwight will bolt for NY we got him locked up for three more years so dnt u worry bout that. I would be more concerned about who the hell ur gnna get after the "big three" are more like the artist formally known as the big three. enjoy success while it lasts. 2-3 more years. at best

Ok...1st...it's not cockyness is confidence..we know we have enough talent on our team to beat anybody, anywhere, anytime..and this means Orlando too. We owned Orlando the 1st 2 games of the season when we were healthy..and you guys had Jameer Nelson on those games right? Yeah...I think we match up well with you guys, and we are better and more talented from the 1-4 spot..and there is really no argument for that..Rondo>>Alston, Ray>>Lee,Pierce>>Hedo>>KG>>who got the 4 on Orlando? Lewis? And Howard>>>>>>>>>>>>Perk...and please, this is not by any means a stab at the Magic..we certainly won't roll over the Magic..it won't be a sweep, but im thinking it would go to 6 games...As for Celtics trolls on other plp's boards...we have earned braggin rights for the year when we won 17...really nobody should troll the Celtics board at the moment..the league should just wait for when we actually get eliminated form the playoffs(If we do of course..)..I never said Dwight will go to NY..but if you mentioned it, it must be because somebody did..But I actually think LeBron will bolt there, so you won't have to worry about NY..I doubt they would be able to get both these guys...and every team is build for titles..we build our team knowing that these guys would give us 3-4 years of top of the line superstar ball, and that's what we are getting. We have one title already, our chances of a repeat are really big and we will still compete for a couple more years..we should always live the present, not the future...who guarantees me Orlando gets a ring in the next 3 or 4 years? Nobody....last summer, Toronto fans came all up through here saying they had a great young team, and Bosh was their franchise player, and that our old Celtics team would suck and not win anything, and the big three would get traded and we would suck for 20 more years...well we all know what happened..Celtics win championship, Toronto gets like 3rd place in the Atlantic division and are currently free falling from the charts not even making the playoffs...so don't fall in the same mistake Toronto fans did...wait til the Magic actually make it past 1st round to even start feeling good about this teams chances of a title, or at least knocking out the defending champs....
BRUNiNHO91
RealGM

Post#214 » by BRUNiNHO91 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 pm

greenbeans wrote:lol, let em gloat and enjoy Dwight while they have him.

Early pool on where he ends up ala Shaq? I got dibs on the Knicks.

I don't think he will go to Ny...NY seems to have Wade and LeBron at the top of the list..I think he has a better chance of playing for Miami...Riley said they have enough money to sign anybody, and they would go hard after FA's to build around Wade in the next few years...and Wade has proved he can win when he has a talented big around him...so if im Miami i make a mean push to get Howard there...but IDK...If im him I'll go to the Hornets...play with Chris Paul..get me some easy buckets... :lol:
Kefa461
RealGM
And1: 430

Post#215 » by Kefa461 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:45 am

Nobody trolls the Orlando boards...why.....that's a joke..no regulars from here do....to busy here crying in our soup...... 8-)

ps.....when I went to give congrats on their win last night.....I did notice they put up a Victory Cigar Post.....they so want to be like us........it was so cute......they all want to be like us....a form of flattery
17 Titles....They hate you but sooooooo want to be like you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
WE ARE CELTIC NATION
17 TITLES, ON TO #18.
return2glory
RealGM
And1: 9,747

Post#216 » by return2glory » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 am

greenbeans wrote:Scoop Jackson just offered to bet his paycheck the C's would beat the Magic in a 7-game series. Good to see someone still can see the light with this team.

I feel that we can beat the Magic also. KG is only playing 16-18 minutes a game right now. Powe, Scal, or TA or still out. We almost beat Orlando on the road while being short handed. We just need to get healthy and soon. The Cavs and the Lakers are the teams that I'm wooried about.
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager

Post#217 » by MyInsatiableOne » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:32 am

Kefa461 wrote:Nobody trolls the Orlando boards...why.....that's a joke..no regulars from here do....to busy here crying in our soup...... 8-)

ps.....when I went to give congrats on their win last night.....I did notice they put up a Victory Cigar Post.....they so want to be like us........it was so cute......they all want to be like us....a form of flattery
17 Titles....They hate you but sooooooo want to be like you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

Any other team have a victory cigar is absolutely (Please Use More Appropriate Word) and lame. Did another team have a patriarch for almost 60 years with a winning tradition and a thing for cigars? I must have missed the legendary Steve "Blue" Lipshitz-era in Orlando where he'd light up a stogie after a win (and yes I made that up)
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
tranjSAIC
Banned User
And1: 527

Post#218 » by tranjSAIC » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:24 pm

You guys AND your coach are bitching an moaning all night long about not having KG play too much, at least you still have your top guy for the season. We aren't making any excuses about missing Jameer who was pretty much the closer of games for us this season. I'm not saying we are a better team then you guys or even talking trash because you guys are the champs, I'm just saying stop wining about missing KG, injuries are a part of the game.

Return to Boston Celtics