ImageImageImage

Around the NBA (and other Sports), 2023-24, Part 4: Son of daughter of nephew of Around the NBA thread

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Fierce1
RealGM
And1: 11,954

Re: Around the NBA (and other Sports), 2023-24, Part 4: Son of daughter of nephew of Around the NBA thread 

Post#41 » by Fierce1 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:18 am

Luka and Mavs choked at the FT line.

Little things adds up in the playoffs.
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 54,917

Re: Around the NBA (and other Sports), 2023-24, Part 4: Son of daughter of nephew of Around the NBA thread 

Post#42 » by Parliament10 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:19 am

So Celtics are the only ones up 3-1.
Everybody else is tied 2-2.

Nice.
"You have to put the work in.
Nothing is given."

~ Jayson Tatum
playa-hater
RealGM
And1: 19,266

Post#43 » by playa-hater » Tue May 14, 2024 4:20 am

What an unbelievable coaching adjustment Made by The coach of the year.. Benching an all year starter in the second half of the playoffs and only playing Giddy 4 minutes.. May have been the best adjustment of the season..

And that was an in game decision..

**** brilliant > **** Clueless
SHOOTERS SHOOTER SHOOTERS
CelticsPride18
General Manager
And1: 11,193

Post#44 » by CelticsPride18 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:21 am

Big Body Shai with the big performance
CelticsPride18
General Manager
And1: 11,193

Post#45 » by CelticsPride18 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:22 am

playa-hater wrote:What an unbelievable coaching adjustment Made by The coach of the year.. Benching an all year starter in the second half of the playoffs and only playing Giddy 4 minutes.. May have been the best adjustment of the season..

Should have been benched last game.
Fierce1
RealGM
And1: 11,954

Post#46 » by Fierce1 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:24 am

Guess you can say Joe made the most important adjustment by making the Cs 3-1 while the 3 other series are just 2-2. :lol:
zoyathedestroya
RealGM
And1: 93,774

Post#47 » by zoyathedestroya » Tue May 14, 2024 4:25 am

playa-hater wrote:
zoyathedestroya wrote:SGA midrange maestro then Dort and Chet with clutch threes + that baseline dunk by J-Dub. I vote TEAM for VC if they pull this off.

Not everyone can do the mid-range well but if you have that it is a great weapon

Read on Twitter
doogie_hauser
Rookie
And1: 1,618

Post#48 » by doogie_hauser » Tue May 14, 2024 4:26 am

That was one of the worst playoff losses and meltdowns I have seen in years from Dallas.

Will Skip bayless and Perk turn on Luka after a very poor team deflating performance in game 4 ?

Would like consistency in the playa hater agenda that's all
playa-hater
RealGM

Post#49 » by playa-hater » Tue May 14, 2024 4:28 am

zoyathedestroya wrote:
playa-hater wrote:
zoyathedestroya wrote:SGA midrange maestro then Dort and Chet with clutch threes + that baseline dunk by J-Dub. I vote TEAM for VC if they pull this off.

Not everyone can do the mid-range well but if you have that it is a great weapon

Read on Twitter

To think we actually could have drafted SGA..
zoyathedestroya
RealGM

Post#50 » by zoyathedestroya » Tue May 14, 2024 4:29 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

playa-hater
RealGM

Post#51 » by playa-hater » Tue May 14, 2024 4:33 am

keevsnick1 wrote:Mavs blowing game 4 because they go 12/22 from the free throw line. Pain.

Series isn't over, feels like it's going 7. But a 2-2 series tilts decidedly towards the home court team.

Definitely think this series is going 7.. Good for a league and possibly good for Boston.
zoyathedestroya
RealGM

Post#52 » by zoyathedestroya » Tue May 14, 2024 4:34 am

CelticsPride18 wrote:
playa-hater wrote:What an unbelievable coaching adjustment Made by The coach of the year.. Benching an all year starter in the second half of the playoffs and only playing Giddy 4 minutes.. May have been the best adjustment of the season..

Read on Twitter

Yeah, they're still playing him. OKC should be 4-0 with a better coach.
Sweet Serenity
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,364

Post#53 » by Sweet Serenity » Tue May 14, 2024 4:35 am

Mate it’s getting to the point of being unhealthy level of hate the way you constantly talk about Joe.
playa-hater
RealGM

Post#55 » by playa-hater » Tue May 14, 2024 4:43 am

Sweet Serenity wrote:

Mate it’s getting to the point of being unhealthy level of hate the way you constantly talk about Joe.

Guess what you are in the top 2 of Joe supporters who will hear from me and my unhealthy obsession if we do not get 18..

Not sure if it is green Kool aid, or if you are too casual or just clueless.. But you supported someone who was clearly clueless all season long.. And use the regular season argument as a basis that someone is a good coach..

I guess it doesn't matter how much evidence you need there will always some posters who never get it.
playa-hater
RealGM

Post#56 » by playa-hater » Tue May 14, 2024 4:43 am

zoyathedestroya wrote:
CelticsPride18 wrote:

Read on Twitter

It seems like you like being on both sides of the fence.. Pick a side and make a stand ..stop hopping back and forth.
zoyathedestroya
RealGM

Post#57 » by zoyathedestroya » Tue May 14, 2024 4:52 am

playa-hater wrote:
zoyathedestroya wrote:
CelticsPride18 wrote:

Read on Twitter

It seems like you like being on both sides of the fence.. Pick a side and make a stand ..stop hopping back and forth.

On what? I'm just not as extreme as you on the issue of Joe. He makes some good calls and some bad calls. There are things that I don't like/trust about him. But I applaud him when he makes decisions that I feel help the team win, like his timeout-calling in G4. That's how I treat most of our players too.

It's only Brad that's immaculate for me. Guy can't do anything wrong. If Joe and JB are part of his vision, I will blindly but begrudgingly die protecting that vision lol.
Sweet Serenity
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,364

Post#58 » by Sweet Serenity » Tue May 14, 2024 4:53 am

playa-hater wrote:
Sweet Serenity wrote:

Guess what you are in the top 2 of Joe supporters who will hear from me and my unhealthy obsession if we do not get 18..

Not sure if it is green Kool aid, or if you are too casual or just clueless.. But you supported someone who was clearly clueless all season long.. And use the regular season argument as a basis that someone is a good coach..

I guess it doesn't matter how much evidence you need there will always some posters who never get it.

My favourite part about the internet is allowing people to talk as tough as they want in front of the screen with no consequences
playa-hater
RealGM

Post#59 » by playa-hater » Tue May 14, 2024 5:01 am

Sweet Serenity wrote:
playa-hater wrote:
Sweet Serenity wrote:

My favourite part about the internet is allowing people to talk as tough as they want in front of the screen with no consequences

What are you talking about?? You call me out All season long and attack me Personally all while never making A basketball debate..

So when this season ends I will call you out just as much as you did to me.. That's not acting like a tough guy.. That's Just giving you what you give out..

If you're going to throw darts at people all year long, Don't complain when they come back for you..
zoyathedestroya
RealGM

Post#60 » by zoyathedestroya » Tue May 14, 2024 5:01 am

Checked Giddey's number. It's not as bad as that fake (?) tweet. -22 in 53 minutes. +35 when he sits.

Return to Boston Celtics