ImageImageImage

Welcome to Boston, Svi Mykhailiuk!

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

shackles10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 5,437

Re: Welcome to Boston, Svi Mykhailiuk! 

Post#141 » by shackles10 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:16 pm

Green89 wrote:Last 6 games from three:

Svi - 14/28 - 50%
Sam - 16/52 - 31%

This includes the 1/17 or whatever it was though.
Celts17Pride
RealGM
And1: 62,973

Post#142 » by Celts17Pride » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:23 pm

Svi Mykhailiuk shot 42% FG Pct and 39% 3 PT Pct for the year in 41 games and 10 minutes per game. Worked hard and played team basketball. Not sure what people were expecting from the 13th-15th player on the roster. Nice job.
Curmudgeon
RealGM
And1: 21,876

Post#143 » by Curmudgeon » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:38 pm

Celts17Pride wrote:Svi Mykhailiuk shot 42% FG Pct and 39% 3 PT Pct for the year in 41 games and 10 minutes per game. Worked hard and played team basketball. Not sure what people were expecting from the 13th-15th player on the roster. Nice job.

Yes, but his achilles heel is defense. If he could defend as well as Hauser he'd be higher on the pecking order.
"Numbers lie alot. Wins and losses don't lie." - Jerry West
"You are what your record says you are."- Bill Parcells
"Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games. Rebounding wins championships." Pat Summit
Celts17Pride
RealGM
And1: 62,973

Post#144 » by Celts17Pride » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:25 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Celts17Pride wrote:Svi Mykhailiuk shot 42% FG Pct and 39% 3 PT Pct for the year in 41 games and 10 minutes per game. Worked hard and played team basketball. Not sure what people were expecting from the 13th-15th player on the roster. Nice job.

Yes, but his achilles heel is defense. If he could defend as well as Hauser he'd be higher on the pecking order.

13th-15th player
31to6
RealGM
And1: 28,009

Post#145 » by 31to6 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:53 am

Curmudgeon wrote:

I wasn’t expecting it, but I imagined he might find his way into a situation or two that mattered and take advantage of it. He didn’t. Bench “risers”’this season were Pritchard, Hauser, Kornet, Tillman, Queta and I guess Brissett, though I think he kind of sucks but his ORB energy is valuable.

Bench “non factors” this season were Stevens, Banton, and Svi. Svi played just good enough to not get salary dumped or prospect dumped at the deadline. I guess another way to say this is that I’m glad they didn’t need him. Had they, I feel like he might’ve delivered. I don’t think he’s that much worse than Evan Fournier, really.
Paul Pierce appreciation society.
djFan71
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,254

Post#146 » by djFan71 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:56 am

31to6 wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:

I wasn’t expecting it, but I imagined he might find his way into a situation or two that mattered and take advantage of it. He didn’t. Bench “risers”’this season were Pritchard, Hauser, Kornet, Tillman, Queta and I guess Brissett, though I think he kind of sucks but his ORB energy is valuable.

Bench “non factors” this season were Stevens, Banton, and Svi. Svi played just good enough to not get salary dumped or prospect dumped at the deadline. I guess another way to say this is that I’m glad they didn’t need him. Had they, I feel like he might’ve delivered. I don’t think he’s that much worse than Evan Fournier, really.

Make sure to google the stats comparison with Fournier.
31to6
RealGM
And1: 28,009

Post#147 » by 31to6 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:24 am

djFan71 wrote:
31to6 wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:

Make sure to google the stats comparison with Fournier.

Paul Pierce appreciation society.

Return to Boston Celtics