ImageImageImage

PLAYOFFS, Rnd 1, Gm 4 – Celtics(2) @ Heat(1) – 7:30PM, Mon, April 29, 2024

Moderators: bisme37, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey

TheMartian
General Manager
And1: 6,343

Re: PLAYOFFS, Rnd 1, Gm 4 – Celtics(2) @ Heat(1) – 7:30PM, Mon, April 29, 2024 

Post#1181 » by TheMartian » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:27 am

KillahGhostface wrote:
TheMartian wrote:Lead would be 30 plus if JT wasn't hogging the ball. Felt like he wanted the get the spotlight from DWhite in those last few possessions.

These posts can’t be serious lol

I'm dead serious. If JT is above criticism for you, he's not for me. When I see JT forcing things like he did at the time. I won't hesitate to call him out on it, like I do for every Celtics player.
KillahGhostface
Starter
And1: 4,858

Post#1182 » by KillahGhostface » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 am

TheMartian wrote:
KillahGhostface wrote:
TheMartian wrote:Lead would be 30 plus if JT wasn't hogging the ball. Felt like he wanted the get the spotlight from DWhite in those last few possessions.

I'm dead serious. If JT is above criticism for you, he's not for me.

He took 14 shots lol, and was 1 assists behind Holiday for the team lead.

Stop it.
TheMartian
General Manager

Post#1183 » by TheMartian » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:33 am

KillahGhostface wrote:
TheMartian wrote:
KillahGhostface wrote:

Stop it.

I was referring to the sequence of consecutive plays where you can ckearly see JT forcing things and coming up empty. There where sequences where he completely ignored DWhite, or didn't even look to pass the ball. I get that he only took 14 shots, but it doesn't mean he has to get his all the time.
KillahGhostface
Starter

Post#1184 » by KillahGhostface » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:35 am

TheMartian wrote:
KillahGhostface wrote:
TheMartian wrote:

Stop it.

I was referring to the sequence of consecutive plays where you can ckearly see JT forcing things and coming up empty. There where sequences where he completely ignored DWhite, or didn't even look to pass the ball. I get that he only took 14 shots, but it doesn't mean he has to get his all the time.

How could 14 shots possibly be getting his all the time? Did you mind when White missed a wide open Tatum 3 or 4 times?

Guys are going to take shots lol.
Fierce1
RealGM
And1: 11,545

Post#1185 » by Fierce1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:36 am

TheMartian wrote:
KillahGhostface wrote:
TheMartian wrote:

Stop it.

What you're saying is true.

Mistakes and forcing things will only get better as the years go by.

That's always been the case
TheMartian
General Manager

Post#1186 » by TheMartian » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:43 am

KillahGhostface wrote:
TheMartian wrote:
KillahGhostface wrote:

Stop it.

How could 14 shots possibly be getting his all the time? Did you mind when White missed a wide open Tatum 3 or 4 times?

You keep on referring to the number of shot attempts. I get it. JT can't do anything wrong in your view.

I can't help criticizing players on my favorite team if they do something wrong, so if you don't like it, just put me on ignore.
KillahGhostface
Starter

Post#1187 » by KillahGhostface » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:45 am

TheMartian wrote:
KillahGhostface wrote:
TheMartian wrote:

You keep on referring to the number of shot attempts. I get it. JT can't do anything wrong in your view.

I can't help criticizing players on my favorite team if they do something wrong, so if you don't like it, just put me on ignore.

You clearly don’t get it lol.

And again, did you have a problem with White missing an open Tatum 3 or 4 times? Where’s that criticism?

Once again, guys are going to force some shots. Everyone on the team does it.
BK_2020
RealGM
And1: 14,500

Post#1188 » by BK_2020 » Wed May 1, 2024 5:50 pm

Every Pritchard defensive possession. It's not pretty.

He was on Herro for like 1 possession to start. It didn't work.

Joe puts Pritchard on Caleb, hoping to hide him in the corner. Gets beaten backdoor. Lucky not to give up a layup.

Martin drives in from the halfcourt line and scores. It's like Pritchard isn't even there.

Pritchard got switched on to JJJ twice. Both times easy opportunities for the Heat once the Celtics D is sent scrambling.

Thankfully Patty Mills exists. Someone who can't outmuscle Pritchard? Doesn't matter because Patty Mills runs literal circles around Pritchard. Patty Mills is 60 years old. Pritchard gets knocked out if a screener stands close to him.

Joe finally put Pritchard on Kevin Love. The least worst option and the only Heat player whose footspeed is so slow even Pritchard can keep up with him. Horford has to show help and leads to an open three.

Another open three after Love posts up Pritchard.

This one I'm blaming Jaylen who just stands there, doing nothing.

I might be missing one or two defensive possessions involving Pritchard but he assuredly did not do a single good thing on defense.

Return to Boston Celtics