ImageImageImage

Does Danny have exec of year locked up already?

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Does he already have it?

Yes
73%
No
24%
Only if we get to finals.
3%

Total votes: 37

realfung
Assistant Coach
And1: 44

Post#21 » by realfung » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:51 am

Celtics_History_Lesson wrote:McHale should win it. No person has helped the Celtics as much as McHale has done in recent years.

good one
Zin5
Starter
And1: 328

Post#22 » by Zin5 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Ainge has it locked up. The only competition really is Pritchard and I don't think it's really close. Portland's success this year should be more of a testament to McMillian and the growth of their young players, but their progression and improvement will be over too long of a period for Pritchard to get an exec of the year award. If anything, he'd be worthy of an exec of the decade, if one existed, with what he's been putting together these past couple of years.
#loveboston
Tricky Ricky
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#23 » by Tricky Ricky » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:06 pm

Zin5 wrote:Ainge has it locked up. The only competition really is Pritchard and I don't think it's really close. Portland's success this year should be more of a testament to McMillian and the growth of their young players, but their progression and improvement will be over too long of a period for Pritchard to get an exec of the year award. If anything, he'd be worthy of an exec of the decade, if one existed, with what he's been putting together these past couple of years.

I agree completely. We could prob lose the rest of our ganes and DA would still get exec of the year, I hope Doc can beat our McMillian and other for coach of the year
Taget
Analyst
And1: 2,628

Post#24 » by Taget » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:54 am

UHar_Vinnie wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Hey, that McHale guy actually took Blount, Banks and Ricky off our hands, and then gave us KG. Give the guy some credit, he's a true Celtic, man.

Course giving us a gimpy Wally wasn't cool.
[quote:545636310b="Darth Celtic"]man, these refs need to stop giving us the benefit of the doubt and start screwing us.[/quote]

Return to Boston Celtics