ImageImageImage

We just received another game on ESPN

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

MyInsatiableOne
General Manager
And1: 180

Post#21 » by MyInsatiableOne » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:08 pm

UGA Hayes wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

The problem is that Tnt really doesn't have an avenue to switch games leading to a lot of late season heat games. It seems to me like the NBA has switched many more games this year than they have in the past.
They should probably consider having 4 games on every thursday instead of 2-3 that they normally have to get more flexibility.

I know thye don't have this possibility...I wish they did, though. Having to watch CLE-MIA when I could be watching BOS-LAL (just as a made-up example) is dreadful.
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
Gant
General Manager
And1: 11,417

Post#22 » by Gant » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:35 pm

MyInsatiableOne wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I know thye don't have this possibility...I wish they did, though. Having to watch CLE-MIA when I could be watching BOS-LAL (just as a made-up example) is dreadful.

You see this is the type of thinking that is just not fair. Here you are having reasonable personal expectations, when what you should be thinking is: How can I give even more of my money to the Disney Corporation parent of ESPN and ABC, Time Warner parent of TNT, Rupert Murdoch and Directv, and Comcast?

Don't you know you should should watch only Kobe, LeBron and Dwyane Wade, and be happy about it? Large companies have invested in them!

You should be thinking more about enormous corporations and their bottom lines instead of your own well being. This is shameful.
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager
And1: 180

Post#23 » by MyInsatiableOne » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:10 pm

Nice sarcasm, Gant! You should have an alert though....there's apt to be a LOT of people on here who'll take you seriously 8)
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
Gant
General Manager
And1: 11,417

Post#24 » by Gant » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:13 pm

MyInsatiableOne wrote:Nice sarcasm, Gant! You should have an alert though....there's apt to be a LOT of people on here who'll take you seriously 8)

Sadly it's true. Elections keep getting won on that message.

Screw them though. Power to the peeps!

Return to Boston Celtics