ImageImageImage

Were Probably Done, But Lets All 100% Real...

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Joebiscuit
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#81 » by Joebiscuit » Fri May 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Tricky Ricky wrote:How are we probably done though with the series is 1-1? Im guessing its just the timing of when u posted this that made u say things the way u did.

Easy, the celtics have not won a road game in a month. They could not win a road game against a 8th seen and they could not win a road game against the 4th seed Cavs.

Now they have to play in Dertoit where the Pistions hav only lost 7 games all year and are much better than either of those teams. Do you really believe that the celtics have a shot of wining in detroit because I do not. Sooner or later the celtics were going to lose at home and I knew that would be their demise.

There is zero doubt in my mind that the celtics will be down 3-1 come Tuesday morning. They really have no shot of winning either game. I have already accepted this series is over and the pistions are moving on to the finals again.
scottyno2
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#82 » by scottyno2 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:25 pm

Joebiscuit wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Easy, the celtics have not won a road game in a month. They could not win a road game against a 8th seen and they could not win a road game against the 4th seed Cavs.

Now they have to play in Dertoit where the Pistions hav only lost 7 games all year and are much better than either of those teams. Do you really believe that the celtics have a shot of wining in detroit because I do not. Sooner or later the celtics were going to lose at home and I knew that would be their demise.

There is zero doubt in my mind that the celtics will be down 3-1 come Tuesday morning. They really have no shot of winning either game. I have already accepted this series is over and the pistions are moving on to the finals again.

so I assume you wont be watching games 3 and 4 since the outcomes are inevitable, correct? I mean, who wants to watch a game they're so sure their team will lose
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager
And1: 180

Re: Were Probably Done, But Lets All 100% Real... 

Post#83 » by MyInsatiableOne » Fri May 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Pretty much agree with everything you said. We have to understand that that Detroit has been playing together for years and they are simply to good to lose to a team like the celtics who have only been playing together for under a year.

Overall Detroit has a better team. At any given time they have 5 people that can score on the floor The celtics on the other hand are playing 5-3 most of the time because Perk and Rondo are not scoring threats.

Great year oveall and I am hoping they take it one step further next year!

^****, did I miss where we lost 4 games to Detroit? Someone clue me in because...oh, it's just that negative **** JoeBiscuit posting...nevermind...because you see, I *thought* game 3 was tomorrow night and then I *THOUGHT* game 4 was on monday night, and then after that at least 1 more if not 3 more....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager

Post#84 » by MyInsatiableOne » Fri May 23, 2008 3:27 pm

scottyno2 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

so I assume you wont be watching games 3 and 4 since the outcomes are inevitable, correct? I mean, who wants to watch a game they're so sure their team will lose

Exactly. And JoeBiscuit, do us all a **** favor and don't post here once you're "proven correct"

I swear guys like you are all doom and gloom so you can yell "YIPPEE I WAS RIGHT, WE LOST!!!" afterwards...makes you feel good or something?
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
AlCelticFan
General Manager
And1: 6,472

Post#85 » by AlCelticFan » Fri May 23, 2008 3:29 pm

JB needs a BJ.
Joebiscuit
Banned User

Post#86 » by Joebiscuit » Fri May 23, 2008 3:37 pm

MyInsatiableOne wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Exactly. And JoeBiscuit, do us all a **** favor and don't post here once you're "proven correct"

I swear guys like you are all doom and gloom so you can yell "YIPPEE I WAS RIGHT, WE LOST!!!" afterwards...makes you feel good or something?

I have already said that if the celtics win a road game in detroit I will not post again until November 1st.

I did not brag that I was correct about how the pistions would not lose 2 games in a row to the celtics.

If the celtics had won a couple of games on the road this home loss would not as big a deal. Since they are 0-6 on the road and heading to Detroit it is a big deal now.
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager

Post#87 » by MyInsatiableOne » Fri May 23, 2008 3:41 pm

[quote="Joebiscuit"][/quote]

Please honor your promise not to post here until November if they win in Detroit.

GO CELTICS!!
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
Banks2Pierce
RealGM
And1: 5,320

Post#88 » by Banks2Pierce » Fri May 23, 2008 3:43 pm

Does anyone else just laugh whenever Joebiscuit posts now? It's hilarious to me.

We win the finals and JBiscuit comes in the thread saying how we bought a championship and it would have been more special with Big Al and GG and how KG, Ray and Pierce should just retire on a positive note of their careers.
ParticleMan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,694

Post#89 » by ParticleMan » Fri May 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Friggin losers.

We were the best road team in the NBA in the RS.

We haven't forgotten how to win on the road. We've just had some tough luck.

So what we're 0-6. That means were DUE.
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#90 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Fri May 23, 2008 3:50 pm

Banks2Pierce wrote:Does anyone else just laugh whenever Joebiscuit posts now? It's hilarious to me.

We win the finals and JBiscuit comes in the thread saying how we bought a championship and it would have been more special with Big Al and GG and how KG, Ray and Pierce should just retire on a positive note of their careers.

I can picture it now:

- It's going to rain during the championship parade. So much for having the perfect season. Danny needs to fire Doc and hire a coach who can bring California-like climate to Boston.

- It took 7 games to beat the Lakers without Bynum. There's absolutely no way we repeat next year.

- I can't believe we didn't draft (insert name) with the 60th pick. This team is done. One-hit wonders.

:nonono:
ParticleMan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,694

Post#91 » by ParticleMan » Fri May 23, 2008 3:50 pm

Banks2Pierce wrote:Does anyone else just laugh whenever Joebiscuit posts now? It's hilarious to me.

LMAO. I wouldn't know, I've long since had biscuitbrains on ignore. he's the founding and sole member of my ignore list.
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#92 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Fri May 23, 2008 3:52 pm

ParticleMan wrote:Friggin losers.

We were the best road team in the NBA in the RS.

We haven't forgotten how to win on the road. We've just had some tough luck.

So what we're 0-6. That means were DUE.

Amen.

Seriously though JB, you writing off the Celtics despite the fact that it's only 1-1 is just (Please Use More Appropriate Word).

It's like going to your mom's house and reading her eulogy the day after her doctor finds a tumor in her breast, and not even knowing if the thing is benign or malignant. :nonono:
Basketbmas
Ballboy

Post#93 » by Basketbmas » Fri May 23, 2008 4:04 pm

wow u guys are sayin we are done?!?! and u call urself true Celtics fans?! :noway: . The celtics will win one on the road and we will come back tied
Joebiscuit
Banned User

Post#94 » by Joebiscuit » Fri May 23, 2008 4:11 pm

MyInsatiableOne wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Please honor your promise not to post here until November if they win in Detroit.

GO CELTICS!!

I will honor my promise. However don't get your hopes up. :)
Tricky Ricky
Analyst

Post#95 » by Tricky Ricky » Fri May 23, 2008 4:27 pm

I will honor my promise. However don't get your hopes up. :)

you dont like the celtics do you :wavefinger: :wavefinger: :wavefinger:

Please Celtics beat Detroit at home :pray: and banish JoeBiscuit :pray:
The Rondo Show
Analyst
And1: 327

Post#96 » by The Rondo Show » Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm

There is zero doubt in my mind that the celtics will be down 3-1 come Tuesday morning.

Joebiscuit wrote:Hawks are going to win this series. There is no doubt in my mind. Hawks will win the next 2 games.

You'd think you'd have at least some doubt in your mind after your last (Please Use More Appropriate Word) "there is no doubt in my mind" comment.
Tricky Ricky
Analyst

Post#97 » by Tricky Ricky » Fri May 23, 2008 4:56 pm

The Rondo Show wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You'd think you'd have at least some doubt in your mind after your last (Please Use More Appropriate Word) "there is no doubt in my mind" comment.

LOLOLOL Nice
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager

Post#98 » by MyInsatiableOne » Fri May 23, 2008 5:43 pm

^^^To all of you above:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys are killing me! And JB, thanks for being a good sport about the ribbing, so far at least!

"Like reading your mother's eulogy the day after she gets back from the doctor"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Seriously, C's will win a game in Detroit and come back home tied 2-2!
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
Joebiscuit
Banned User

Post#99 » by Joebiscuit » Fri May 23, 2008 6:23 pm

[quote="MyInsatiableOne"]^^^To all of you above:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys are killing me! And JB, thanks for being a good sport about the ribbing, so far at least!

quote]

No problem. I have to expect to get some **** for the stuff I say. I will tone it down going forward.
GuyClinch
RealGM
And1: 1,478

Post#100 » by GuyClinch » Sat May 24, 2008 10:25 am

C's could go down 3-1 and still win it. People LOVE to write teams off (commentators especially) and then conviently forget when things don't work out like they imagined.

I think we should try to be more intelligent then that.. The C's have to win one game on the road but it could be 3, 4, or yes even 6.

Pete

Return to Boston Celtics