ImageImageImage

Simmons is at it again

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

GuyClinch
RealGM
And1: 1,478

Post#81 » by GuyClinch » Tue Jun 3, 2008 10:27 pm

It's what you DO not what you SAY - yes even as a columnist. When you come out with C's bashing columns at the height of their success your not a Celtics fan. Just like Tomase isn't a Patriots fan when he comes out with the Rams "spygate" column. I don't care how much he kisses BB a** now to keep his job..

That's what's happening now. he has been called out and he is furiously trying to backtrack as he doesn't want to be known as poseur.

Like another poster said he needs to come out of the closet and admit he is Lakers fan. He is obviously enthralled with Kobe Bryant..

Pete
3pt %
General Manager
And1: 2,675

Post#82 » by 3pt % » Tue Jun 3, 2008 11:08 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3422313

Thank god he is back doing what he does best.

I actually laughed out loud at some of the points, first time in a while.
Captain_Caveman wrote:Probably couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the C and the A.
tanat-0s
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#83 » by tanat-0s » Wed Jun 4, 2008 3:37 am

MyInsatiableOne wrote:Now in Simmons Finals Preview (OK, so I read it...it's like a car wreck, you can't look away) now he's all anti-Lakers and pro-Celtics.

It'd be slightly believable if it weren't so laughable in the wake of his previous dreck.

you're just hating now.
From Ray-Ray to KG to 2P
We're in The Finals, bay-bee!

Return to Boston Celtics