ImageImageImage

Celtics @ Cavaliers - Friday, January 9th

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Dogen
RealGM
And1: 10,074

Re: Celtics @ Cavaliers - Friday, January 9th 

Post#361 » by Dogen » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 am

anklebreaker702 wrote:^^When did i ever do that canman1971? I never told anyone what they can & can't do. I just said it's a trip how much it happens. It's you who is telling me what I can & can't do. The concept of REALGM is to talk sports with whom ever. I am a very well respected poster on all boards I visit including this 1. Any time someone doesn't agree with what you feel there's always a threat of trolling or warnings. Why is it that way?

In this same thread I posted the game was yours for the taking if you guys would just turn on the gas & that was ok because you felt it was a pro Celtic comment, yet you are the same mod that let MaxwellSmart post F*** the Lakers F*** their fans & F*** Staples Center. Our mods would have gave us a serious warning for that!! But that was ok with you because this is a Celtic board?! I don't think so. We can take this up with the head mod's if needed. I don't go anywhere & start fights I like talking with intelligent posters on all boards. There are many in here including Dogen, MyinsatiableOne, Celticsfan 1980, cfan79, Joebiscuit , idrinkrootbeer, greenbeans & many more. So rethink your plan

anklebreaker, the point is that there was one quoted mention of the LA whosiwhatsis on here and you immediately come over at the very end of a bad loss to a rival team and start with the "wounded bird that we wounded" bull. Can you see how that might be considered inflammatory? A baiting tactic?

I do enjoy the debate and there are a few of you from the Lakers board like you and 3Deep (sp?) who stay basically on bball related topics and have a good spar every so often. We all know it's tempting to go over to the other boards and gloat, but that was uncalled for. Thus, you are not going to get many posters to converse with if you pull that nonsense. So don't be so surprised if you get sarcastic responses form me, vindictive from others, and warnings from mods.
Hey you! Can we come together?
Dogen
RealGM

Post#362 » by Dogen » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:17 am

anklebreaker702 wrote:As far as defense goes, don't you mean offense or lack thereof, looks like you guys cant score.

You're right, that is a problem at the moment and something that needs to be addressed.

anklebreaker702 wrote: So with that said did you like our defense on the 25th or have you burned that out of your memory already?

I watched that game and saw nothing special about LA defense. Granted, better than last year but that's not saying much. Sort of middle of the road. Too much Eagles on the iPod perhaps.
Anklebreaker702
RealGM
And1: 164

Post#363 » by Anklebreaker702 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:46 am

Dogen wrote:
anklebreaker702 wrote:^^When did i ever do that canman1971? I never told anyone what they can & can't do. I just said it's a trip how much it happens. It's you who is telling me what I can & can't do. The concept of REALGM is to talk sports with whom ever. I am a very well respected poster on all boards I visit including this 1. Any time someone doesn't agree with what you feel there's always a threat of trolling or warnings. Why is it that way?

In this same thread I posted the game was yours for the taking if you guys would just turn on the gas & that was ok because you felt it was a pro Celtic comment, yet you are the same mod that let MaxwellSmart post F*** the Lakers F*** their fans & F*** Staples Center. Our mods would have gave us a serious warning for that!! But that was ok with you because this is a Celtic board?! I don't think so. We can take this up with the head mod's if needed. I don't go anywhere & start fights I like talking with intelligent posters on all boards. There are many in here including Dogen, MyinsatiableOne, Celticsfan 1980, cfan79, Joebiscuit , idrinkrootbeer, greenbeans & many more. So rethink your plan

anklebreaker, the point is that there was one quoted mention of the LA whosiwhatsis on here and you immediately come over at the very end of a bad loss to a rival team and start with the "wounded bird that we wounded" bull. Can you see how that might be considered inflammatory? A baiting tactic?

I do enjoy the debate and there are a few of you from the Lakers board like you and 3Deep (sp?) who stay basically on bball related topics and have a good spar every so often. We all know it's tempting to go over to the other boards and gloat, but that was uncalled for. Thus, you are not going to get many posters to converse with if you pull that nonsense. So don't be so surprised if you get sarcastic responses form me, vindictive from others, and warnings from mods.
I hear you dogen but I was also in there rooting for you guys. I still stand by wanted both of us in the Finals & I meant that
VETERAN LAKER FAN
Anklebreaker702
RealGM

Post#364 » by Anklebreaker702 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:50 am

Dogen wrote:
anklebreaker702 wrote:As far as defense goes, don't you mean offense or lack thereof, looks like you guys cant score.

You're right, that is a problem at the moment and something that needs to be addressed.

anklebreaker702 wrote: So with that said did you like our defense on the 25th or have you burned that out of your memory already?

I watched that game and saw nothing special about LA defense. Granted, better than last year but that's not saying much. Sort of middle of the road. Too much Eagles on the iPod perhaps.
You might not be but that was my sarcasm back at you meaning what ever you thought about our defense it was still better than yours. I wasn't trying to piss you guys off like I said I was pulling for you guys to help insure a rematch but it also pissed me off to see that guy say even if we lose to the Cavs in the playoffs they will stomp the Lakers or something to that effect, but we're still straight, I knew you were just mad & I would have been too. But like I said it wasn't directed at you at all
VETERAN LAKER FAN
Dogen
RealGM

Post#365 » by Dogen » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:11 am

a'ight, we copacetic.
Anklebreaker702
RealGM