Road to a Championship start here, 2022 Draft.

Moderator: bwgood77

Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 65,107

Re: Road to a Championship start here, 2022 Draft. 

Post#81 » by Duke4life831 » Fri Mar 4, 2022 6:23 pm

Here are how these guys are ending the season

Mathurin last 11 games:
17/5/3 on 49/40/75 shooting (61 TS%)

Griffin last 11 games:
14/5/1 on 51/51/77 shooting (65 TS%)

Mathurin a little further along on the ball offensively, while Griffin is the better defender and shooter at the moment. But ya we are talking 6'6-6'7 athletic wings putting up these numbers. Get one of these guys on this Pels team.
Whole Truth
Head Coach
And1: 3,688

Post#82 » by Whole Truth » Fri Mar 4, 2022 8:32 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:Here are how these guys are ending the season

Mathurin last 11 games:

Griffin last 11 games:

Mathurin a little further along on the ball offensively, while Griffin is the better defender and shooter at the moment. But ya we are talking 6'6-6'7 athletic wings putting up these numbers. Get one of these guys on this Pels team.

This is another tough choice but for me, I still have Mathurin as my pick outside of Chet or Smith with CJ now running point, eliminating my earlier interest in TyTY.

However, therein lies the defensive issue with this team... With no Zion, BI & CJ are proving capable of a top 5 offense but neither are good-great defenders. So the main offseason question would be how to improve this team defensively with or without Zion ?

Would it be better to add Zion's efficiency & sub par D to a top 5 potential offense & simply upgrade Jonas defensively or add another lock down defender shooter like Griffin or Mathurin to Herb, while also having the potential to trade Zion for Chet or Smith & upgrade Jonas/Hayes defensively with either one of the 2 way big men prospects in this draft ?

Outside of luck

Jonas
Zion
BI - (LA pick traded up - Griffin/Mathurin)
Herb
CJ

vs.

(Zion traded for Chet/Smit) - Jonas
Herb
BI
(LA pick traded up - Mathurin)
CJ

Reason for my preference for Mathurin is his speed, athleticism & fluidity, which makes him more of a SG/SF where Griffin is more of a SF/PF. I guess that decision would also come down to where NO's prefer to play Herb & BI.

The big decision in all this, if possible, is whether to replace Zion's offensive efficiency with a 2 way big in this draft opening a spot on the wing for another perimeter defender not just Herb sandwich between Zion, BI & CJ ?.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#83 » by Duke4life831 » Fri Mar 4, 2022 8:55 pm

Whole Truth wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:Here are how these guys are ending the season

Mathurin last 11 games:

Griffin last 11 games:

This is another tough choice but for me, I still have Mathurin as my pick outside of Chet or Smith with CJ now running point, eliminating my earlier interest in TyTY.

However, therein lies the defensive issue with this team... With no Zion, BI & CJ are proving capable of a top 5 offense but neither are good-great defenders. So the main offseason question would be how to improve this team defensively with or without Zion ?

Would it be better to add Zion's efficiency & sub par D to a top 5 potential offense & simply upgrade Jonas defensively or add another lock down defender shooter like Griffin or Mathurin to Herb, while also having the potential to trade Zion for Chet or Smith & upgrade Jonas/Hayes defensively with either one of the 2 way big men prospects in this draft ?

Outside of luck

Jonas
Zion
BI - (LA pick traded up - Griffin/Mathurin)
Herb
CJ

vs.

(Zion traded for Chet/Smit) - Jonas
Herb
BI
(LA pick traded up - Mathurin)
CJ

Reason for my preference for Mathurin is his speed, athleticism & fluidity, which makes him more of a SG/SF where Griffin is more of a SF/PF. I guess that decision would also come down to where NO's prefer to play Herb & BI.

The big decision in all this, if possible, is whether to replace Zion's offensive efficiency with a 2 way big in this draft opening a spot on the wing for another perimeter defender not just Herb sandwich between Zion, BI & CJ ?.

Im curious to see how long the Pels can keep up there defense that they've been playing since going to the big lineup. Since sending Graham to the bench, the Pels Defensive Rating is 104.8 which is 3rd in that short time span. Again super short time span, but since the big lineup the Pels have the best Net Rating in the NBA.

I think Griffin is a SG/SF in the NBA. Ya he isnt the most fluid athlete, but he moves laterally pretty well on the defensive end. He doesnt really have much issue defending quick guards so far this year. I think Griffin is the better and more versatile defender than Mathurin. He's longer and just a more sound defender overall. While Mathurin is the more versatile offensive player.

Here is my best case scenario going forward

Jonas
Chet/Jabari
BI
Griffin/Mathurin
CJ

Herb off the bench

My thought process on this is. Jabari is far far from being a defensive 5, especially at the NBA level. And Chet physically is far far from being ready to play the 5 in the NBA. But I think both fit well offensively with Jonas and defeensively both move their feet well enough to play the 4 and go with a big lineup.

And I have Griffin/Mathurin starting over Herb just because of their shooting ability. Herb in my opinion is still going to be getting 25+ minutes a game. But I think both Griffin and Mathurin will be solid-good defenders from day 1. I think that is a very versatile offensive lineup and versatile defensive lineup.

With Zion, honestly I think there will need to be a lot of movement in the roster needed. I think Jonas would need to go. As crazy as it sounds, I really like the future potential of this team with Jabari/Chet in there compared to Zion. It seems like this roster is perfectly built to add either one of those guys. While its a funky fit with throwing Zion back in.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#84 » by Whole Truth » Fri Mar 4, 2022 11:26 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:
Im curious to see how long the Pels can keep up there defense that they've been playing since going to the big lineup. Since sending Graham to the bench, the Pels Defensive Rating is 104.8 which is 3rd in that short time span. Again super short time span, but since the big lineup the Pels have the best Net Rating in the NBA.

I think Griffin is a SG/SF in the NBA. Ya he isnt the most fluid athlete, but he moves laterally pretty well on the defensive end. He doesnt really have much issue defending quick guards so far this year. I think Griffin is the better and more versatile defender than Mathurin. He's longer and just a more sound defender overall. While Mathurin is the more versatile offensive player.

Jonas
Chet/Jabari
BI
Griffin/Mathurin
CJ

Herb off the bench

My thought process on this is. Jabari is far far from being a defensive 5, especially at the NBA level. And Chet physically is far far from being ready to play the 5 in the NBA. But I think both fit well offensively with Jonas and defeensively both move their feet well enough to play the 4 and go with a big lineup.

And I have Griffin/Mathurin starting over Herb just because of their shooting ability. Herb in my opinion is still going to be getting 25+ minutes a game. But I think both Griffin and Mathurin will be solid-good defenders from day 1. I think that is a very versatile offensive lineup and versatile defensive lineup.

With Zion, honestly I think there will need to be a lot of movement in the roster needed. I think Jonas would need to go. As crazy as it sounds, I really like the future potential of this team with Jabari/Chet in there compared to Zion. It seems like this roster is perfectly built to add either one of those guys. While its a funky fit with throwing Zion back in.

IMO, It's their offensive efficiency more than anything that has played into their current defensive showing, so as long as their offense continues to hum because of a better balanced rotation, so will the improved defense. Hayes is no defender so they're still playing 3-4 non defenders at a time, as they would if Zion were in Hayes place. Which bodes well for the/a more efficient option replacing Hayes in this scenario.

I'm kind of surprised you have Jonas a part of the future considering the tools NO's has to upgrade defensively. That said, I've talked about this topic on the Memphis board several times. Jonas has started & been apart of 2 separate teams that have had top 5 defenses, that's not a coincidence, despite being criticized for his ability to defend (pnr especially).

Same way defense plays into offense (transition/fast breaks). Same way offensive efficiency plays into a better defence. Jonas offensive efficiency, passible post D/presence & rebounding make most his units better by simply closing defensive possessions, not wasting touches & being able to get set defensively, His individual defensive rating would never be as good as his team defensive rating, as a result because he's not a good individual defender.. His O boards for 2nd chance opportunity, his efficient post game, his 80% FT shooting, his elite screening ability, all play/tie into the defensive end when utilized correctly. (Team not jacking inefficient shots like NAW was especially earlier in the season, etc).

Take the Bulls for example.. Vucevic, is not a good individual defender. Derozan, is not a good individual defender. Zack, is not a good individual defender... but they score so efficiently off each other that it puts a pressure on teams to score, resulting in 3 poor individual defenders having a solid defensive team rating. The championship Cavs with Love stretching the floor for Lebron 4/5, their PO post defense was non existent but they won it all because they were able to trade 2's.for 3's. Jonas with Lowry & Derozan were a top 5 regular season defense but got exposed in the PO's against an efficient Cavs team that couldn't play post D because they were able to chase Jonas efficiency in the post with 3's. Derozan was the Star of that team & Jonas was the 20min starter/role player taking all the defensive blame as it's easy to spot a team exploiting the PNR. (Note: Lowry/Derozan couldn't beat the Cavs with Bizz or Ibaka in place of Jonas either)... Don't get me started on the Gasol credit where Raptors PO success became more about Gasol replacing Jonas D apposed to Kawhi replacing Derozan on both ends.. If people pay close enough attention to that narrative, they'll notice the people pushing it are fans who generally support Derozan, have someone else to blame for not getting past the Cavs. They put the Raptors inability to get past the Cavs on a 20min role player. Raptors with Gasol, faced the Magic who couldn't shoot, Philly who couldn't shoot & then used the box 1 to turn Giannis into a 3pt shooter after Gasol got demolished in the first 2 games by the drive & kick. only to meet a injured GS team who took them to 6 & then failed to make the PO the next 2 season with & without Curry..

Last yr with Memphis facing the Jazz. Conley is an elite pnr guard & Jazz were the best 3pt shooting team in the league... Jonas is matchup dominant. Memphis won game 1 with Jonas dominating Gobert as he has in the past but when Mitchell returned to the lineup, Jenkins had to hide Morant in the post & Dillon was spread to thin trying to guard both Conley & Mitchell. Reason being Memphis won game 1 was because Brooks was able to contain just Conley... An issue NO's will have tonight with CJ & Jonas in the 1-5 PNR. Where do you hide CJ & which of Conley or Mitchell do you put Herb on ?.

Concerning Griffin, I'm thinking Kyle Anderson as a potential comp. Maybe we can revisit this topic when the combine comes out but I think Griffin would be too slow & mechanical to play the 2. See him more as a 3/4 than 2/4. Likewise, Mathurin until he gets stronger, more a 2/3 than 2/4. So IMO it would come down to where NO's want to play either or both Herb & BI. Me personally. I have Mathurin slotted between CJ & BI at SG with his speed, getting out in transition, bringing chaotic energy, cutting, athleticism to playing above the rim & his 40% shooting, hitting his open shots on lower usage than Griffin or Ivey.. (Not to mention he'd cost less to potentially trade up for). Griffin IMO like Kyle Anderson, is slow but fundamentally sound on both ends but much better 3pt threat.. That's a great player/addition, so I wouldn't be mad at it.

Sorry for the long winded post, I can ramble at times.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#85 » by Whole Truth » Fri Mar 4, 2022 11:41 pm

I'd like to see Jonas find success but I think NO's would be best served putting 3 defenders around BI & CJ, moving Jonas to the bench for quality depth & where I had Smith complimenting Zion because of his propensity to play outside, I think Chet's defense, post play, rebounding & potential is a better fit, without Zion, with Jonas bridging a 2yr development gap.

Chet - Jonas/Hermangomez
Herb/Griffin - Hayes/Nance
BI - Snell/Murphy
Herb/Mathurin - Naji/Graham
CJ - Alvarado/Kira

If no luck, Zion traded for Chet/Smith & FRP's consolidated with or without the LA pick 8-10 for Griffin/Mathurin.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#86 » by Duke4life831 » Fri Mar 4, 2022 11:48 pm

Whole Truth wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:

Jonas
Chet/Jabari
BI
Griffin/Mathurin
CJ

Herb off the bench

IMO, It's their offensive efficiency more than anything that has played into their current defensive showing, so as long as their offense continues to hum because of a better balanced rotation, so will the improved defense. Hayes is no defender so they're still playing 3-4 non defenders at a time, as they would if Zion were in Hayes place. Which bodes well for the/a more efficient option replacing Hayes in this scenario.

I'm kind of surprised you have Jonas a part of the future considering the tools NO's has to upgrade defensively. That said, I've talked about this topic on the Memphis board several times. Jonas has started & been apart of 2 separate teams that have had top 5 defenses, that's not a coincidence, despite being criticized for his ability to defend (pnr especially).

Same way defense plays into offense (transition/fast breaks). Same way offensive efficiency plays into a better defence. Jonas offensive efficiency, passible post D/presence & rebounding make most his units better by simply closing defensive possessions, not wasting touches & being able to get set defensively, His individual defensive rating would never be as good as his team defensive rating, as a result because he's not a good individual defender.. His O boards for 2nd chance opportunity, his efficient post game, his 80% FT shooting, his elite screening ability, all play/tie into the defensive end when utilized correctly. (Team not jacking inefficient shots like NAW was especially earlier in the season, etc).

Take the Bulls for example.. Vucevic, is not a good individual defender. Derozan, is not a good individual defender. Zack, is not a good individual defender... but they score so efficiently off each other that it puts a pressure on teams to score, resulting in 3 poor individual defenders having a solid defensive team rating. The championship Cavs with Love stretching the floor for Lebron 4/5, their PO post defense was non existent but they won it all because they were able to trade 2's.for 3's. Jonas with Lowry & Derozan were a top 5 regular season defense but got exposed in the PO's against an efficient Cavs team that couldn't play post D because they were able to chase Jonas efficiency in the post with 3's. Derozan was the Star of that team & Jonas was the 20min starter/role player taking all the defensive blame as it's easy to spot a team exploiting the PNR. (Note: Lowry/Derozan couldn't beat the Cavs with Bizz or Ibaka in place of Jonas either)... Don't get me started on the Gasol credit where Raptors PO success became more about Gasol replacing Jonas D apposed to Kawhi replacing Derozan on both ends.. If people pay close enough attention to that narrative, they'll notice the people pushing it are fans who generally support Derozan, have someone else to blame for not getting past the Cavs. They put the Raptors inability to get past the Cavs on a 20min role player. Raptors with Gasol, faced the Magic who couldn't shoot, Philly who couldn't shoot & then used the box 1 to turn Giannis into a 3pt shooter after Gasol got demolished in the first 2 games by the drive & kick. only to meet a injured GS team who took them to 6 & then failed to make the PO the next 2 season with & without Curry..

Last yr with Memphis facing the Jazz. Conley is an elite pnr guard & Jazz were the best 3pt shooting team in the league... Jonas is matchup dominant. Memphis won game 1 with Jonas dominating Gobert as he has in the past but when Mitchell returned to the lineup, Jenkins had to hide Morant in the post & Dillon was spread to thin trying to guard both Conley & Mitchell. Reason being Memphis won game 1 was because Brooks was able to contain just Conley... An issue NO's will have tonight with CJ & Jonas in the 1-5 PNR. Where do you hide CJ & which of Conley or Mitchell do you put Herb on ?.

Concerning Griffin, I'm thinking Kyle Anderson as a potential comp. Maybe we can revisit this topic when the combine comes out but I think Griffin would be too slow & mechanical to play the 2. See him more as a 3/4 than 2/4. Likewise, Mathurin until he gets stronger, more a 2/3 than 2/4. So IMO it would come down to where NO's want to play either or both Herb & BI. Me personally. I have Mathurin slotted between CJ & BI at SG with his speed, getting out in transition, bringing chaotic energy, cutting, athleticism to playing above the rim & his 40% shooting, hitting his open shots on lower usage than Griffin or Ivey.. (Not to mention he'd cost less to potentially trade up for). Griffin IMO like Kyle Anderson, is slow but fundamentally sound on both ends but much better 3pt threat.. That's a great player/addition, so I wouldn't be mad at it.

Sorry for the long winded post, I can ramble at times.

When I put that lineup up, Im speaking just for the lineup next year. Im more than fine with penciling in Jonas as the starting 5 for the next 2 years (the rest of his contract). I agree I dont think he's the best defensive big, but I do think he uses his size well and just kind of makes it work for him. And ya with his offensive ability, Im more than cool with penciling him in for the next 2 seasons. Especially alongside Chet or Jabari. I personally dont think Jabari has much potential as a 5 in the NBA, and if Chet does it wont be for awhile. Jonas is the perfect big to put next to them because he can bang with anyone down low. After his contract is up there are many different routes to take. If he is still playing really well and is willing to come back on a friendly deal, sweet. If not maybe Chet is ready, if not I dont think its too hard to find a defensive big. Especially if the defensive big doesnt need to be a floor spacer (wouldnt need to having Chet or Jabari at the 4).

I also think youre underestimating Griffin's athleticism. He no doubt has a chunky gait when he jogs. And ya I wouldnt call him fast or quick. But I dont think he's close to Anderson slow. He moves well laterally (judging him as a guard), he's really just a chunky runner. He just has a high knee chunky gait to him, and he is an explosive leaper unlike Anderson. But again I have him and Mathurin pretty similar to each other, I do have Mathurin slightly ahead of him though. But close enough where I have them on the same tier and fit wise I think they both fit great with what the Pels need with CJ and BI.

But ya I think this really all just depends on Zion. At the end of this year if Im Griffin Im sitting down with Zion and having an honest conversation with him. Id basically just say, "if you dont see a long term future here with us, that is fine we will look to move you this summer."

I honestly think this summer the Pels are kind of in this fork in the road. Especially with the Knicks dropping quick and multiple guys at the top of the draft that fit this current Pels team. It really feels like this is the time where they need to know if its going to be Zion's team for the next 5-6 years, or go with a very quick rebuild (trading Zion for a top pick). Even if the Knicks end up say with the 5th pick. If Im Griffin Im on the phone with teams with the #1 and #2 pick trying to put together a 3 team deal to make it work.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#87 » by Duke4life831 » Fri Mar 4, 2022 11:52 pm

Whole Truth wrote:I'd like to see Jonas find success but I think NO's would be best served putting 3 defenders around BI & CJ, moving Jonas to the bench for quality depth & where I had Smith complimenting Zion because of his propensity to play outside, I think Chet's defense, post play, rebounding & potential is a better fit, without Zion, with Jonas bridging a 2yr development gap.

Chet - Jonas/Hermangomez
BI - Snell/Murphy
CJ - Alvarado/Kira

If no luck, Zion traded for Chet/Smith & FRP's consolidated with or without the LA pick 8-10 for Griffin/Mathurin.

The problem I have with this is Chet is so far away physically from being able to handle defending 5s in the NBA. He has trouble some nights dealing with the physicality of 4s in the WCC. He got worked over by Kyle Bowen in the last Saint Mary's game. Bowen just played him physically and completely took him out of the game, and its not like Bowen is some physical force either. Even if the answer isnt Jonas, Id look to draft a defensive big or pick one up to start alongside Chet/Jabari.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#88 » by Whole Truth » Sat Mar 5, 2022 2:00 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:
Whole Truth wrote:I'd like to see Jonas find success but I think NO's would be best served putting 3 defenders around BI & CJ, moving Jonas to the bench for quality depth & where I had Smith complimenting Zion because of his propensity to play outside, I think Chet's defense, post play, rebounding & potential is a better fit, without Zion, with Jonas bridging a 2yr development gap.

Chet - Jonas/Hermangomez
BI - Snell/Murphy
CJ - Alvarado/Kira

The problem I have with this is Chet is so far away physically from being able to handle defending 5s in the NBA. He has trouble some nights dealing with the physicality of 4s in the WCC. He got worked over by Kyle Bowen in the last Saint Mary's game. Bowen just played him physically and completely took him out of the game, and its not like Bowen is some physical force either. Even if the answer isnt Jonas, Id look to draft a defensive big or pick one up to start alongside Chet/Jabari.

My lineup is a projected lineup. Jonas is signed & will be starting for the next 2yrs, if necessary.

Neither Chet or Smith are ready to play the 5. My concern with pushing the development timeline/cap with a CJ trade, NO's looking ready for that next step & either big might take 2-3 yrs to develop. So Jonas would have to be the solution for now with the team capped out. Otherwise you throw some money behind Ibaka in free agency.

In a future scenario where Zion is potentially traded & NO's starters are without him or Jonas post play & rebounding moving forward, I'd be leaning towards Chet's skillset & upside over Smith's perimeter oriented game. Though the issue you brought up is my main concern regarding Chet.

Maybe NO's could trade Zion for a Mobley based package instead ? With where NO's are at, He'd have a year under his belt & they would know what they're getting.. A healthy Zion would lift Cavs into contender status. NO's would get a defensive big who they could rely on,, someone who has a little experience in the league while resetting Zion's rookie scale & control.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#89 » by Whole Truth » Sat Mar 5, 2022 3:00 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:I honestly think this summer the Pels are kind of in this fork in the road. Especially with the Knicks dropping quick and multiple guys at the top of the draft that fit this current Pels team. It really feels like this is the time where they need to know if its going to be Zion's team for the next 5-6 years, or go with a very quick rebuild (trading Zion for a top pick). Even if the Knicks end up say with the 5th pick. If Im Griffin Im on the phone with teams with the #1 and #2 pick trying to put together a 3 team deal to make it work.

Agree & like the way you're thinking. I think NO's have more than enough assets (including Zion) outside the current teams success to make that plan work, even if it's a bit of an overpay, There's only so many roster spots a team can fill.

For me however, there's no fork in the road. Pelicans since the Allstar break have beat 4 teams, 2 top Western teams by an average of 30pts while holding them to under 100pts. Suns were on a 8 game streak (without Paul) & Jazz were also undefeated post all star break. So it's not as though those teams were not playing well when this team stopped them in their tracks.

I don't know where your measuring stick is at but I had to call my doctor after last nights performance.

The fork in the road -

1, Zion's offensive efficiency, star power, impending max contract extension & health risk, when the team already has a capable top 5 offense in need of defense.

vs

2, A capable top 5 offense adding the defensive potential of a 2 way big & wing , with some expected inexperience/development growing pains, possibly more future picks, while resetting rookie scale & control. Where after doing this, NO's would have a healthier cap situation going forward, enough draft picks to both utilize the draft, cheaply fill roster spots (possibly another hit like drafting Herb based in opportunity) or consolidate for a another star, if necessary.

Personally, I go option 2 all day. This team could use another efficient scorer, it doesn't need one to take a big financial risk IMO.

Risks concerning ZIon

- Another injury or set back tanks his trade value. Worse yet, if he's maxed out & strangles the cap situation.
- Impending max extension on a player that's played 1 season in 3. (Maybe he's the next Embiid, maybe not).
- Managing his handlers/family that want better exposure bigger market. Where they already tried to strong arm the front office.

Me personally I use the whole situation & take front. Zion goes on to have a great career, good for him. NO's get better assured adding a 2 way big & wing while cutting salary, lost control, risk & headache. That's assuming a worse case scenario where Zion thrives post trade. Best case, NO's dodge a bullet.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#90 » by Whole Truth » Sat Mar 5, 2022 5:37 pm

Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#91 » by Duke4life831 » Sat Mar 5, 2022 7:17 pm

Whole Truth wrote:

I feel like he's reading this thread haha.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#92 » by Whole Truth » Sun Mar 6, 2022 12:47 am

Duke4life831 wrote:I feel like he's reading this thread haha.

lol, I thought the same thing.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#93 » by Whole Truth » Sun Mar 6, 2022 8:30 am

7 min mark, 3Q, GS was up up 10... Refs ignore a clear Lebron goaltend on a "open & clear" fast break to take 2pts away from GS resulting in Westbrook scoring 2 on the ensuing transition basket & for the refs to give GS a tech for their own KNOWN error for a 5pt swing... lol

I went to bed then knowing the result of this game. Not in the least bit surprised in the outcome.

Look for Jonas/NO's to get Jacked in their upcoming match against Jokic & the Nuggets.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#94 » by Whole Truth » Mon Mar 7, 2022 1:31 am

If I was a gambling man I'd make some money off this fake ass league.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#95 » by Whole Truth » Mon Mar 7, 2022 2:40 am

Gordon fouls Jonas on a dunk attempt, they call it a block. Ingram blocks Gordon on the next play, they send him to the line, lol.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#96 » by Whole Truth » Mon Mar 7, 2022 2:51 am

LMAO Nuggets are stupid, refs were licking their **** hole for the first 3Q's & they pick up 2 techs for a clear travel call to piss them off, lol.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#97 » by Whole Truth » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:13 am

Herb was clearly set... what's off about this, is the challenge is gone now with 6mins left, nuff time for more BS.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#98 » by Whole Truth » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:43 am

Nuggets living on the line 41 to 28 for BO's with Nuggets having to foul intentionally 3 times.

Jokic screaming at the refs not once but twice down the stretch, with no T.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#99 » by Whole Truth » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:49 am

Jokic 44pts on 10 FGA's, lmao
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#100 » by Whole Truth » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:53 am

Spread your ass Jokic let this fake ass league kiss the middle.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans