Image Image Image Image

Cubs VS Pirates 5/10/07 Game Thread (Game 32 of 162)

mattbulls
Head Coach
And1: 127

Post#21 » by mattbulls » Fri May 11, 2007 4:47 am

Well just got home and watched the recorded version of the Bulls game....

Here are some notes from the Cubs game:
*Wade Miller threw some of the mound today.
*Ted Lilly took some hitting tips from Larry Rothschild.
*Rocky Cherry almost got hit with a BP homer then the fans asked him to threw it in the stands but he threw it too short which is basically impossible from where he was standing. Then they booed him jokingly, which resulted in him throwing the ball back in the infield! Then he laughed and threw another ball in the crowd! HAHA
*Zambrano dissapoints!
*Pagan in Center, I thought maybe JJ got traded then after that I thought maybe Floyd got hurt, and then I realized that they sent down Pie. Which if they are going to continue to start JJ in center I agree with instead of letting Pie rot on the bench where JJ should be rotting.
*Horrible game by Murton. I seriously wouldn't Mind Soriano, Pagan, and Floyd across the outfield. I used to be 100% pro-Murton!
*Some guy got nailed in the head with a foul ball and then they gave him the ball which resulted in a loud cheer you may have heard in the top of the 2nd.
*This guy infront of me stood up for 5-10 everytime he ordered a new beer for him or his friends. Sit down and hand the money down you don't have to stand up to pay or recieve your beer. The fool wasn't hardly watching the game.
*Thought Ward got enough of it.
*Most importantly everytime I walk into Wrigley it is flat out amazing!
SportsWorld
RealGM
And1: 133

Post#22 » by SportsWorld » Fri May 11, 2007 4:52 am

Where did you sit Matt?
mattbulls
Head Coach
And1: 127

Post#23 » by mattbulls » Fri May 11, 2007 5:06 am

I sat behind home plate just beneath where the Upper Deck starts to hang over.
SportsWorld
RealGM

Post#24 » by SportsWorld » Fri May 11, 2007 5:10 am

Yeah I get tickets from a season ticket holder and I am going to a few games this year. I sit to the left of the press boxes in the upper deck but in the front row. Maybe the best view in the park.
The worst view: Underneath the roof in the lower level. You can't see the scoreboard or anything. You can't see fly balls when they get up to high. Those seats suck. I sat there once and will never sit there again.
treyZz
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#25 » by treyZz » Fri May 11, 2007 5:18 am

I like the bleachers the best..

Especially night games..

It gets rowdy as hell out there.
SportsWorld
RealGM

Post#26 » by SportsWorld » Fri May 11, 2007 5:20 am

Yeah the bleachers are another great place to sit from what I have heard. I have yet to sit in the bleachers but I am planning on soon.

Return to Chicago Cubs