ImageImageImage

Want to see where Boris Diaw's priorities are at?

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,233

Want to see where Boris Diaw's priorities are at? 

Post#1 » by enigmatics » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:09 pm

...............not trying to hate on his "game".............but this is all Boris really cares about:

I see this tub of lard out all the time. I'm telling you guys, he's getting fat off his new contract and recognition in this city. That's all he cares about. He's at every party.........he's at the bars the nights before games......
rsavaj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,767

Post#2 » by rsavaj » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:16 pm

Those are some freakishly tall girls.....
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,145

Post#3 » by Frank Lee » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:23 pm

party boy euro life style....

We need a banger at PF....not one who is banging blondes. Somebody (team captiain?) better get public with his lack of F-n effort and preparation...if the above words are true, slap a team curfew on all of them...care of this 6'9" lesbian...and let it be known why.

The guy needs some guidence....call his le mama, perhaps she could refocus him. .

And what kind of idiot allows pics to be taken w/hobags. I would heckle his ass relentlessly. Nutz to all who defend this stretched out cherub.
What ? Me Worry ?
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#4 » by enigmatics » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:28 pm

Frank Lee wrote:party boy euro life style....

We need a banger at PF....not one who is banging blondes. Somebody (team captiain?) better get public with his lack of F-n effort and preparation...if the above words are true, slap a team curfew on all of them...care of this 6'9" lesbian...and let it be known why.

The guy needs some guidence....call his le mama, perhaps she could refocus him. .

And what kind of idiot allows pics to be taken w/hobags. I would heckle his ass relentlessly. Nutz to all who defend this stretched out cherub.

............Boris isn't the brightest guy in the bunch, that's why pictures like these get out..........and look at how flabby he is. This guy doesn't care about his game shape at all. Again, you guys can take my word for it or not, but he's ALWAYS out in the scene. It's his No.1 priority in life.
PHXfan85
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#5 » by PHXfan85 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:33 pm

The one has a broken arm, must be why she isn't in the bedroom pic. God love the dirty girls.

Tenacious Spur wrote:Suns did the correct thing letting him go. How they spended their money is the money.

That's money.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by enigmatics » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:18 pm

PHXfan85
Sixth Man

Post#7 » by PHXfan85 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:38 pm

Why is his shirt off? Make it stop!

Tenacious Spur wrote:Suns did the correct thing letting him go. How they spended their money is the money.

That's money.
JJ13
Rookie
And1: 488

Post#8 » by JJ13 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:59 pm

Enigmatics -- Are you the same dude from Dirtyscottsdale.com?? If not, then most of these pics are old news and have been on dirtyscottsdale.com for a while.

Never-the-less, Boris sucks -- Let's get artest. Some a-holes have turned their careers around by playing for good teams (Terrell Owens, Randy Moss), maybe Ron's career can prosper here in PHX.
ma_falaa_50
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#9 » by ma_falaa_50 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:17 pm

OMG man he has a 45 million dollar contract and these nasty girls are the best things he can do?

His game sucks both on and off the court.

gut check time suckas!
pidi
Veteran
And1: 143

Post#10 » by pidi » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:51 pm

oh c
PHXfan85
Sixth Man

Post#11 » by PHXfan85 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:53 pm

Skinner & Stat FTW

That's money.
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,145

Post#12 » by Frank Lee » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:14 pm

Diaw is clearly an idiot.

old pics or not....

Mafalalala said it all.

and when its all said and done...for JJ we got a slacker party boy giving minimal contribution and a late teen draft pick. wooohooo....yet another steller front office manuever.
What ? Me Worry ?
WTFsunsFTW
Veteran
And1: 113

Post#13 » by WTFsunsFTW » Wed Jan 2, 2008 11:09 pm

This is like the 5th time he has been topless on that website. Time to take him out back and put him out of out his misery.
breaker91
Starter

Post#14 » by breaker91 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 11:25 pm

You guys are right Boris must stop. All of his postings on the Dirty Scottsdale site are giving Shawn Marion an off the court inferiority complex to go with his on court one. Now he is striving to take the top spot away from Borris.

PHXfan85
Sixth Man

Post#15 » by PHXfan85 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 11:35 pm

These guys get wasted, like whoa! But hey, I would too if I could afford a night out in scottsdeezy.

That's money.
JJ13
Rookie
And1: 488

Post#16 » by JJ13 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:19 am

Yes these guys love the scottsdale scene...I frequent old town (although try not to too much) enough to know that Piatkowski and Boris often party it up at Loco Patron. Personally scene Pike drink like a fish at Loco on several instances. Also scene B. Skinner having drinks (with one dude and no chicks, weak) VIP at Axis Radius

Nash was at the Merc bar ingesting multiple drinks on New Years too.

...I really don't care about anyone else's partying except Boris. Trade his ass and bring on Artest.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#17 » by enigmatics » Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:52 am

PHXfan85 wrote:Why is his shirt off? Make it stop!

Hahahahah :lol: :clap: ........
ClosAZ
Junior
And1: 0

Post#18 » by ClosAZ » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:46 am

Frank Lee wrote:party boy euro life style....

Frank that's classic.

My bud saw Boris one night out in front of Axis Radius and said, "Hey Boris, take it to the hoop strong and slam it down man." He said "OK."
I seriously wonder how many times he hears that from Suns fans when he's out and about. You'd think he'd figure it out by now. The guys got ability he it's all mental with him.
-SDU-
RealGM
And1: 30
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#19 » by -SDU- » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:34 am

you guys serious? who gives a rats fat tossbag what he does?

"oh wow, boris partys and drinks with blonde skanks...."

whoopdedooda? like you guys wouldnt if you could??!!??

the sky is falling boris has a life, he is like the only sports athlete ever to go out and have a good time, OMG, he is a looooser, wow

whatever

perhaps the leagues last 2 mvp's have their priorities wrong too?

dm17415
Head Coach
And1: 172

Post#20 » by dm17415 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:50 am

Frank Lee wrote:Diaw is clearly an idiot.

old pics or not....

Mafalalala said it all.

and when its all said and done...for JJ we got a slacker party boy giving minimal contribution and a late teen draft pick. wooohooo....yet another steller front office manuever.

We won't have made it past the first round in 05-06 if it wasn't for Diaw playing a huge part at the C spot.

Return to Phoenix Suns