Image ImageImage Image

Edited: Noah argued with Ben Wallace in lockeroom

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

topper09
Analyst
And1: 0

Edited: Noah argued with Ben Wallace in lockeroom 

Post#1 » by topper09 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:16 am

oh my. Jee, who coulda thunk it ???

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com ... -headlines\

Yes my friends.. The disfunctional team is here. I've been saying it all along.
This is Paxson fault now.

Players now fighting their own teammates in the locker room. This team is DONE.

Thanks again Pax.

Title edited for accurracy - bulls6
J~Rush
Head Coach
And1: 28

Post#2 » by J~Rush » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:20 am

Who won?
e
Sonny_D1
Lead Assistant
And1: 218

Post#3 » by Sonny_D1 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:21 am

J~Rush wrote:Who won?

Orlando.
topper09
Analyst

Post#4 » by topper09 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:21 am

J~Rush wrote:Who won?

Couldn't get any details from the article, but they had to be seperated!!

I hope Noah beats Wallace down. (Though highly unlikely) :rofl: :rofl:
bullzman23
RealGM
And1: 3

Post#5 » by bullzman23 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:21 am

Wow! Noah is now my hero!

Expect Noah to be raised to Jesus-like (or Eddie Basden) heights on this board now. Wow. Noah standing up to Wallace is like someone straight up attacking Osama or something.

It's seems like a trade has to happen now. I personally don't think Pax is particularly high on Noah. We'll see what happens.
girlygirl wrote:Sorry, I just don't think MJ changed the game all that much.

www.theslickscript.com
topper09
Analyst

Post#6 » by topper09 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:22 am

bullzman23 wrote:Wow! Noah is now my hero!

Expect Noah to be raised to Jesus-like (or Eddie Basden) heights on this board now. Wow. Noah standing up to Wallace is like someone straight up attacking Osama or something.

It's seems like a trade has to happen now. I personally don't think Pax is particularly high on Noah. We'll see what happens.

I personally think if Paxson had to pick the stiff (wallace) or Joakim. It would be Noah.

Noah is ready to play.. Wallace needs to go.
Magilla_Gorilla
RealGM
And1: 4,451

Post#7 » by Magilla_Gorilla » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:22 am

Alright Noah. Good for him.

But why don't you change the thread title to what actually happened - they argued.
Sham - Y U NO sell me a t-shirt? Best OB/GYN Houston
23-7
Veteran
And1: 466

Post#8 » by 23-7 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:22 am

Wallace has to go!
theanimal23
RealGM
And1: 926

Re: Noah fought with Ben Wallace in lockeroom after game !!! 

Post#9 » by theanimal23 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:24 am

topper09 wrote:oh my. Jee, who coulda thunk it ???

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com ... -headlines\

Yes my friends.. The disfunctional team is here. I've been saying it all along.
This is Paxson fault now.

Players now fighting their own teammates in the locker room. This team is DONE.

Thanks again Pax.

This goes with Bullzman's comments throughout the game thread of Wallace laughing. We all know how much his game has fallen. And I believe it was Topper who mentioned how he attended the Hawks game and everyone showed no passion. Unfortunately I do not know what is wrong with this team. I don't think anyone does, even Pax. But some will say Pax is not to be blamed either.

I think everyone needs to be accountable (Pax's favorite word). Unfortunately he cannot be traded, but Pax needs to grow a pair and lash out on this team. And honestly I think a move needs to be made, even minor, to show that Pax isn't afraid to move someone. Even as a statement. I'd love Griff to be moved for an expiring so he never plays again.

We have no shot of moving Wallace. We all know that. In our luckiest dreams we may get him for expirings from LA, but lets be serious. They would rather eat dog$hit before they do that.

This team is in disarray. No one has a clue what is going on. I think Pax is as confused as us as this is essentially the same team as last year.

I'm with Duck in that the only guys I'd keep are Lu, Ty, and JoNo. I do want to see what Thabo and Gray have.

Team is in disarray. Season is over. Perhaps Rebuilding Era 3.0 is over too.
topper09
Analyst

Post#10 » by topper09 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:24 am

Magilla_Gorilla wrote:Alright Noah. Good for him.

But why don't you change the thread title to what actually happened - they argued.

If a person had to be there to separate them.. Then the article is watering it down a bit.. (i'll bet money on it).

There was an altercation. Maybe not punches, but I'd bet it was more than just an exchange of words.
theanimal23
RealGM
And1: 926

Post#11 » by theanimal23 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:25 am

bullzman23 wrote:Wow! Noah is now my hero!

Mad Props to Noah. Thats one thing I love about this kid. He has balls. He has passion. He stands up for himself and his beliefs. He's the one guy who may not have a pussy.
topper09
Analyst

Re: Noah fought with Ben Wallace in lockeroom after game !!! 

Post#12 » by topper09 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:27 am

theanimal23 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

This goes with Bullzman's comments throughout the game thread of Wallace laughing. We all know how much his game has fallen. And I believe it was Topper who mentioned how he attended the Hawks game and everyone showed no passion. Unfortunately I do not know what is wrong with this team. I don't think anyone does, even Pax. But some will say Pax is not to be blamed either.

I think everyone needs to be accountable (Pax's favorite word). Unfortunately he cannot be traded, but Pax needs to grow a pair and lash out on this team. And honestly I think a move needs to be made, even minor, to show that Pax isn't afraid to move someone. Even as a statement. I'd love Griff to be moved for an expiring so he never plays again.

We have no shot of moving Wallace. We all know that. In our luckiest dreams we may get him for expirings from LA, but lets be serious. They would rather eat dog$hit before they do that.

This team is in disarray. No one has a clue what is going on. I think Pax is as confused as us as this is essentially the same team as last year.

I'm with Duck in that the only guys I'd keep are Lu, Ty, and JoNo. I do want to see what Thabo and Gray have.

Team is in disarray. Season is over. Perhaps Rebuilding Era 3.0 is over too.

Yes.. Sitting 2 rows behind their bench even made me wanna walk out cause the atmosphere was so bad. You can feel it in the air.

You could see players arguing and jogging on defense.. No one was supporting one another.

Lou needs to be traded. He's never gonna be a star and is too slow to be a great player. Tyrus also needs to go as he will always under achieve. Noah, I'm all for keeping him.
sk33
Head Coach

Post#13 » by sk33 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:27 am

go joakim
Trade Wallace

(this worked for Skiles. Lets go for 2)
Magilla_Gorilla
RealGM
And1: 4,451

Post#14 » by Magilla_Gorilla » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:30 am

topper09 wrote:If a person had to be there to separate them.. Then the article is watering it down a bit.. (i'll bet money on it).

There was an altercation. Maybe not punches, but I'd bet it was more than just an exchange of words.

No. Read the article you posted. There were words, and that was it. Deng stepped in to prevent it from escalating.

No need to make up **** to further your own agenda, the Bulls are doing that without your help.
Sham - Y U NO sell me a t-shirt? Best OB/GYN Houston
IPC075009
Junior

Post#15 » by IPC075009 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:30 am

honestly i think it would be awesome if ben wallace was either traded or bought out or waived. Obviously those will not happen and if anything were to happen, noah will be gone. But i personally think we need a Noah on this team to give us identity and someone who is not afraid to say the wrong thing. Noah is just like Rodman personality wise, and i love him for that. I will be extremely disappointed if Noah is traded though
Jo Jo English
RealGM
And1: 4,981

Post#16 » by Jo Jo English » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:33 am

Interesting.

Still, it seems like the title of the thread could be made a bit more clear, since the term "fought" could have more than one meaning.

Also, how is a locker room tussle Paxson's fault? I'm not saying that Paxson isn't responsible for the roster we have, but you use this as a reason why Paxson is failing at his job?
bullzman23
RealGM
And1: 3

Post#17 » by bullzman23 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:33 am

Magilla_Gorilla wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

No. Read the article you posted. There were words, and that was it. Deng stepped in to prevent it from escalating.

No need to make up **** to further your own agenda, the Bulls are doing that without your help.

This is a bit harsh I think. Fighting doesn't always require physical contact.

Dictionary.com:

1. a battle or combat.
2. any contest or struggle: a fight for recovery from an illness.
3. an angry argument or disagreement: Whenever we discuss politics, we end up in a fight.

Here's what the article said if anyone is too lazy to read.
Apparently it led to a dispute in the locker room as rookie Joakim Noah complained about the attitude on the bench and argued with veteran Ben Wallace. One witness said Luol Deng had to step between them to ease the tension.
girlygirl wrote:Sorry, I just don't think MJ changed the game all that much.

www.theslickscript.com
Mr. Tibbs
Head Coach
And1: 467

Post#18 » by Mr. Tibbs » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 am

stupid lu..they shoulda all just helped and beat up wallace. I think they could do it.
RIP Johnny Red Kerr, Norm Van Lier, Pdenninggolden, Bullsmaniac
fudgie
RealGM
And1: 701

Post#19 » by fudgie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:46 am

Joakim is my hero :rofl:

Thread title is a little misleading.
I'd always thought of propane as a dignified lady. But she can also be a dirty girl.
Polynice4Pippen
RealGM
And1: 13,149

Post#20 » by Polynice4Pippen » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:53 am

God Bless you, Joakim Noah.
Jerry Reinsdorf; the undisputed king of allowing his GM's to run amok with unchecked power and ego. :king:

Return to Chicago Bulls