ImageImage

The BEST thing that could happen to the BUCKS is this..

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Rad The Poet
Banned User
And1: 0

The BEST thing that could happen to the BUCKS is this.. 

Post#1 » by Rad The Poet » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:38 pm

They take a major SHiiiit -in other words continue what they have been doing for the rest of the year. What that would do is:

1. Kohl sells the team to someone who has deep pockets and will keep the team here. I do believe Kohl has tried to win, but his constant meddling has hurt. It would be one thing if that meddling was positive, but he has this tendency to go with players/coaches he likes as people. That's nice, but nice wont get it done in the NBA.

2. Fire the GM- Harris is awful. Let's be real honest here - he gets a free ride by the local media becuase he is nice to them. It's like the nerds getting a chance to hang a little with the cool frat guy. As a GM he has assembled a group of players that don't match each others skills. I don't know when I have seen worse chemistry on a team at any level. He also over paid Simmons after his one only good year in the NBA and gave to much to Gadzuric who is nothing more then a scrub. The Magloire trade was a joke (both times).

3. Fire the Coaching staff. LK may be a nice guy who tries hard, but he just doesn't seem ready. They need a name hire who has the ability to light a fire.

4. Rebuild- The only two players that are untouchable are Bogut and Yi. I hink they MUST get rid of Redd because he is awful as a go to guy. He would be great on a team who has a super star, and he could play the role of the #2. I think you have to pretty much clear the rest out and get what you can.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,236

Post#2 » by paulpressey25 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:41 pm

We've got a thread going on moves:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=754276

Return to Milwaukee Bucks