ImageImage

OT: 1250 Sound Off

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

OT: 1250 Sound Off 

Post#1 » by bigkurty » Mon May 5, 2008 10:53 pm

So whose voting for this thing? I am since Dan from West Allis is a good friend of mine and he is funny. Marquette fans might not like his latest rant but us Badger fans will love it. If you guys are voting, please vote for Dan from West Allis. Its funny how edited they make his responses since he usually throws in Jabs a Doug Russell, Mike Wickett, and Gary and Cliff but he is trying to win this thing even against all odds when his material keeps getting edited.

BTW, if he wins, he is going to donate the money to the UW-Madison general scholarship fund so at least you know its going for a good cause.

Dan from West Allis in 2008. Yes We Can.
Andrew34r
Assistant Coach
And1: 2

Post#2 » by Andrew34r » Mon May 5, 2008 11:09 pm

I thought Dee from the East Side was robbed in the first round he had a hilarious take on the Cubs and their fans and lost to some guy who did not deserve winning at all. In contests like this they cant let the listeners vote because it loses all credibility. I mean if I was in the contest I could just send a bulletin to all my Facebook and My Space friends and instantly have close to 200 votes.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,257

Post#3 » by paulpressey25 » Mon May 5, 2008 11:31 pm

Who just did that Bucks rant against Herb Kohl where he called Scott Skiles "Spanky"?

That guy was outstanding.
Fort Minor
Lead Assistant
And1: 70

Post#4 » by Fort Minor » Tue May 6, 2008 12:20 am

Dan's sound off was great. I didn't even bother voting in the first round, but he may be the reason I submit my first vote.

And Dee only lost because people don't like him. Not to the extent of Big Rob, but the outspoken guys always invoke the highest level of emotion from others. Just look at this board as exhibit A.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,073

Re: OT: 1250 Sound Off 

Post#5 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue May 6, 2008 1:35 am

bigkurty wrote:So whose voting for this thing? I am since Dan from West Allis is a good friend of mine and he is funny. Marquette fans might not like his latest rant but us Badger fans will love it. If you guys are voting, please vote for Dan from West Allis. Its funny how edited they make his responses since he usually throws in Jabs a Doug Russell, Mike Wickett, and Gary and Cliff but he is trying to win this thing even against all odds when his material keeps getting edited.

BTW, if he wins, he is going to donate the money to the UW-Madison general scholarship fund so at least you know its going for a good cause.

Dan from West Allis in 2008. Yes We Can.

Even as a Marquette grad, I found some humor in his take. It was pretty good.
Bucks_Revenge
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#6 » by Bucks_Revenge » Tue May 6, 2008 2:40 am

I agree Dee was robbed in the 1st round ..i was glad Big Rob was gone he is just plain annoying...he calls the sound off line all the time but is very boring and annoying.
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,334

Post#7 » by Mags FTW » Tue May 6, 2008 5:15 am

Who was the guy who made fun of Rob(?) by saying he was waiting in his driveway so that he could wash his Gremlin and his Razz?
NotYoAvgNBAFan
Junior
And1: 1

Post#8 » by NotYoAvgNBAFan » Tue May 6, 2008 9:21 am

Fort Minor wrote:Dan's sound off was great. I didn't even bother voting in the first round, but he may be the reason I submit my first vote.

And Dee only lost because people don't like him. Not to the extent of Big Rob, but the outspoken guys always invoke the highest level of emotion from others. Just look at this board as exhibit A.

Touche' agreed...

That is why I am 'villified' and 'demonized' in here. But I am no fool and might be as sane as anyone here...

But nevertheless...I move on. :roll:

We should have a sound off in here...I'd vote for my-self perhaps. :nod:
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,418

Post#9 » by trwi7 » Tue May 6, 2008 11:10 am

NotYoAvgNBAFan wrote:But I am no fool and might be as sane as anyone here...

Yes, he keeps giving me sigs! :rofl:
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Post#10 » by bigkurty » Tue May 6, 2008 9:14 pm

So my friend Dan from West Allis won again and is on to the semi finals. To anyone who voted for him, Thank You. When the next voting period comes up, I will bump this back up to hopefully recruit a few more votes off of you guys if you wouldn't mind.

For now, onto the next round I guess.
NeedsMoreCheese
RealGM
And1: 8,369

Post#11 » by NeedsMoreCheese » Wed May 7, 2008 4:12 pm

NotYoAvgNBAFan wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Touche' agreed...

That is why I am 'villified' and 'demonized' in here. But I am no fool and might be as sane as anyone here...

But nevertheless...I move on. :roll:

We should have a sound off in here...I'd vote for my-self perhaps. :nod:

Villified and Demonized? Thats not true, we love your crazy ramblings and theyre harmless.

On a side note, I also like how he felt the need to add agreed after Touche. Classic
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#12 » by Chuck Diesel » Wed May 7, 2008 8:12 pm

Couldn't get past Dan's thick Wisconsin accent to listen to more than 10 seconds of his nonsense. Another bitter Badger bashing Marquette...what else is new? :wink:
Legend_Returns
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#13 » by Legend_Returns » Wed May 7, 2008 8:13 pm

I stopped paying attention to this "tournament" after the people who made the Soundoff Line relevant were all bounced in the first round by the idiots of this city.

Can any of you honestly say that Big Rob, Dee, and Scoops, in that order, are NOT the 3 best callers ever on the Soundoff Line?

If you can, you're fooling yourselves!

Those men ARE the Soundoff Line. If it weren't for them, it would be a bunch of losers bitching about how Ned Yost sucks, Mo Williams shoots too much, and that the Packers aren't going to be as good this season because Brett Favre retired!

The Soundoff LIne "tournament" has all the relevance and credibility of a grade school student council election!
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,418

Post#14 » by trwi7 » Wed May 7, 2008 8:29 pm

Legend_Returns wrote:I stopped paying attention to this "tournament" after the people who made the Soundoff Line relevant were all bounced in the first round by the idiots of this city.

Can any of you honestly say that Big Rob, Dee, and Scoops, in that order, are NOT the 3 best callers ever on the Soundoff Line?

If you can, you're fooling yourselves!

Those men ARE the Soundoff Line. If it weren't for them, it would be a bunch of losers bitching about how Ned Yost sucks, Mo Williams shoots too much, and that the Packers aren't going to be as good this season because Brett Favre retired!

The Soundoff LIne "tournament" has all the relevance and credibility of a grade school student council election!

Big Rob is a soundoff whore who adds little substance in his calls. He sucks ass.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Andrew34r
Assistant Coach
And1: 2

Post#15 » by Andrew34r » Wed May 7, 2008 9:07 pm

trwi7 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Big Rob is a soundoff whore who adds little substance in his calls. He sucks ass.

Exactly. Horrible takes dont get any better just because you call the sound off line everyday and put the word "Big" in front of your name and end your calls with the same line every time.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks