ImageImageImage

Cleveland gave us many more problems than Detroit

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

GuyClinch
RealGM
And1: 1,478

Post#49 » by GuyClinch » Thu May 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Say whatever you'd like, but if you think actually changing your opinion based on how a team performs "gets old" versus watching a team and thinking they will do "the best" regardless of how they are actually performing well... then why bother posting here at all if you're just going to be a Celtic cheerleader? They aren't in short supply right now.

Sorry dude you DO seem to jumping on and off the bandwagon quite a bit. And THIS is the time to be a cheerleader if their ever was one. It's the first real success the C's have had since 2002 and its their first real shot at a title in 22 years.

Your posts are coming off doom and gloom (after a loss or a tough series) FWIW. So while you might like the idea of being a astute indepth observer the vibe the readers are getting is negative nancy or bandwagoner. That's why your getting the bad feedback.

Pete
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,719

Post#50 » by meatball sub » Thu May 22, 2008 10:43 pm

spf has been here since I joined in 2004. NOBODY who has been posting on this board, rooting for this team prior to draft night last year can be considered a bandwagoner. As fans we all get critical at one point or another, but we never question that our blood runs GREEN. If you're going to call someone a bandwagon fan, you better have a legit reason and it better not say anything other than "2008" under the year they joined.

Those who have been around the board for a while know who has been behind this team through the years. Remember how we were all excited about playing the Pacers in the first round a few years ago? Look at us now. I don't think anyone deserves to be called a bandwagon fan (even those who followed KG here), especially those who we know for a fact were present last season and if you were here last year and you're still here now, you're alright in my book. In the words of former Michigan football head coach Bo Schembechler (RIP), "Those who stay will be champions".

Truer words have never been spoken.

LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!
zeebneeb
RealGM
And1: 10,523

Post#51 » by zeebneeb » Fri May 23, 2008 3:36 am

Very interesting discussion in this thread. Alot of excellent points were made.
bujabra
Senior
And1: 1

Post#52 » by bujabra » Fri May 23, 2008 4:01 am

Man i love this team. This is the closest to a championship team that we have ever got in countless years. I'm enjoyin every game of this awesome ride and i hope that the Celtics prevail this year and win the championship but i'm also optimistic enough to know that we will challenge harder next year.

COME ON YOU CELTS!!!!!

WOOOHHOOOOO!!!

I LOVE THE CELTICS!
"Coaches who can outline plays on a blackboard are a dime a dozen. The one's who win get inside their players and motivate."
-- Vince Lombardi
GJense4181
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#53 » by GJense4181 » Fri May 23, 2008 4:34 am

Obviously. Unless the Pistons take this to 7...
bujabra
Senior
And1: 1

Post#54 » by bujabra » Fri May 23, 2008 5:23 am

32-25 FT advantage to Detriot. 7 more FT to Detriot.

103-97 Final Score. 6 point difference.

Yeah the refs were'nt biased. Give me a break.
"Coaches who can outline plays on a blackboard are a dime a dozen. The one's who win get inside their players and motivate."

-- Vince Lombardi

Return to Boston Celtics