ImageImageImage

Serious hacking during the press/comeback

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

MaxwellSmart
Head Coach
And1: 2,098

Post#13 » by MaxwellSmart » Sun May 25, 2008 8:38 pm

That is Detroit's MO-----do anything to win--even cheat----cause it ain't cheating if you don't get caught....NOW, they're desperate to get a win,so Game 4 will be MORE and MORE of the same--I hope we get some good refs---pfffffft.

Funny thing---if only the Celtics didn't play so honest,they'd win a TON more games... guys like Richard Hamilton,Chauncey Billups and Reggie Miller(biggest cheater of all time) get respect from the officials---what a joke...Ray Allen and KG play honest ball and get screwed.
m23uza1hem36
Starter
And1: 1

Post#14 » by m23uza1hem36 » Sun May 25, 2008 8:52 pm

MaxwellSmart wrote:That is Detroit's MO-----do anything to win--even cheat----cause it ain't cheating if you don't get caught....NOW, they're desperate to get a win,so Game 4 will be MORE and MORE of the same--I hope we get some good refs---pfffffft.

Funny thing---if only the Celtics didn't play so honest,they'd win a TON more games... guys like Richard Hamilton,Chauncey Billups and Reggie Miller(biggest cheater of all time) get respect from the officials---what a joke...Ray Allen and KG play honest ball and get screwed.

Dude shut up, your cocky, your a noob, you don't know what your saying, it's not cheating because you've earned the right to get a fouled call, thats how the game it is and it'll never change unless computers become reffs. The fact of the matter is, KG, PP, and Ray Allen all get veteran calls so STFU.
MaxwellSmart
Head Coach
And1: 2,098

Post#15 » by MaxwellSmart » Sun May 25, 2008 9:08 pm

m23uza1hem36 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Dude shut up, your cocky, your a noob, you don't know what your saying, it's not cheating because you've earned the right to get a fouled call, thats how the game it is and it'll never change unless computers become reffs. The fact of the matter is, KG, PP, and Ray Allen all get veteran calls so STFU.

stay on your own board and root for the Lions.
return2glory
RealGM
And1: 9,687

Post#16 » by return2glory » Sun May 25, 2008 10:05 pm

The refs were pretty good for the most part for the first 3 quarters. But they missed some obvious plays, especially when Ray Allen was tripped trying to get back on defense. Ray was also fouled a few times going to the basket, and nothing was called.

Then the fourth quarter started and the refs blew a lot of calls try to **** us. Thank God we had a 24 point lead at one point because the refs tried to get the Pistons back into the game.

The 24 point lead was too much even for the refs to overcome.
EdSkae
Senior
And1: 0

Post#17 » by EdSkae » Sun May 25, 2008 11:34 pm

return2glory wrote:The refs were pretty good for the most part for the first 3 quarters. But they missed some obvious plays, especially when Ray Allen was tripped trying to get back on defense. Ray was also fouled a few times going to the basket, and nothing was called.

Then the fourth quarter started and the refs blew a lot of calls try to **** us. Thank God we had a 24 point lead at one point because the refs tried to get the Pistons back into the game.

The 24 point lead was too much even for the refs to overcome.

The Celtics handled buisness the way you are supposed to. They basically overcame the Pistons and the referees. That 2nd foul on KG was awful and the referees were officiating to the score in the 4th quarter. At one point in the game Rip Hamilton kept chopping away at the arms of Cassell until he drew blood. Of course there was no foul called. But the next trip down the court the referee sees Cassell bleeding and stops the game. I was waiting for Doc or Cassell to ask the referee. How do you think I got this huge scratch on my arm? Do you think maybe Rip did it last possession. Oh you see the blood now. But you did not see him hacking away at me to draw that blood.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,531

Post#18 » by Fencer reregistered » Mon May 26, 2008 12:53 am

UGA Hayes wrote:All I know is if I ever run into Lindsey Hunter I'm punching him in the face. The stuff that guy gets away with.

Think about how big -- and physical -- a man Hunter is, tough guy.

:)
bru87tr
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#19 » by bru87tr » Mon May 26, 2008 1:29 am

mr_sunshine wrote:We won by double digits, STFU. Do the complaints ever stop?

um, you are complaining about complaints. so why don't you STFU ?

punk!
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,728

Post#20 » by meatball sub » Mon May 26, 2008 1:43 am

I like to look at it on the bright side. Without the refs helps we would've won by 30+ but they made the game closer like they have most of our road games. Last night we just played so well that we still won by 10+ despite the lopsided officiating.

2 more wins, baby.
TheSheriff
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,219

Post#21 » by TheSheriff » Mon May 26, 2008 4:11 am

m23uza1hem36 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

No. they aren't cheating, they are just dirty players.
rambo_ortega
Assistant Coach
And1: 13

Post#22 » by rambo_ortega » Mon May 26, 2008 5:15 am

good job by kg to point this out in the post game presscon!
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager
And1: 180

Post#23 » by MyInsatiableOne » Mon May 26, 2008 12:41 pm

^^I agree with all of you. I was SCREAMING at my TV during all of that hacking. I don't care if we're up by 100 points, call that **** and call it right, refs!
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
Athanacropolis
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#24 » by Athanacropolis » Mon May 26, 2008 2:26 pm

At least they called a foul when Maxiell body-slammed Perk (or was it Posey?) while going for a rebound. I kind of cracked up at the replay of that one.
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager
And1: 180

Post#25 » by MyInsatiableOne » Mon May 26, 2008 2:37 pm

Athanacropolis wrote:At least they called a foul when Maxiell body-slammed Perk (or was it Posey?) while going for a rebound. I kind of cracked up at the replay of that one.

Yet that jackass Mike Breen had the nerve to say POSEY pulled him down....
It's still 17 to 11!!!!

Return to Boston Celtics