OT- Shaq given a restraining order!

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,465

OT- Shaq given a restraining order! 

Post#1 » by Slava » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:39 am

Alexis Miller successfully had a restraining order granted against O'Neal by a judge in Atlanta, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The Fulton County judge granted the order after reviewing the woman's allegations that O'Neal stalked her, threatened her with bodily harm and harassed her with phone calls in which he breathed heavily into the phone before hanging up.

Miller, a 23-year-old hip-hop artist known as MaryJane, also claimed that O'Neal said he would pay artists $50,000 each not to perform with her.

"It's been very difficult for her," L. David Wolfe, Miller's attorney, told the Journal-Constitution. "Her fears are not only for herself but also the people around her." He also described her as being traumatized by the recent events.

MSN

This is getting interesting now! :rofl:
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
chefy
Head Coach
And1: 650

Re: OT- Shaq given a restraining order! 

Post#2 » by chefy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:53 am

bwhahahaha
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#3 » by RJM » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:07 am

It may be because she responded to Shaq's "Ass Frestyle"....and destroyed him on it.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,577

Post#4 » by hermes » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:27 am

in which he breathed heavily into the phone before hanging up.

:lol:
Rox_Nix_Nox
Veteran
And1: 26

Post#5 » by Rox_Nix_Nox » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:01 am

*goes to suns board to make fun of them*
laduane1
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#6 » by laduane1 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:44 am

Shaq needs to go away and never be talked about again. He is so 3 years ago.
stood-amire
Junior
And1: 0

Post#7 » by stood-amire » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:51 am

You mean 10 year ago? I can't belive what a fool he is and you had to put up with that for years, he is in Phoenix for half a year and i can't stand him already.
DFC Pride
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#8 » by TonyMontana » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Man Shaq was my boy, meet him so many times and he was LA when he played here, if only he kept his mouth shut and played his game things would be different.
But it seems like everything around him is basically falling apart and his losing it, but I hope it gets better for him.
Truly one of my favorites and a HOF in my book.
magic1fan
Starter

Post#9 » by magic1fan » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 pm

lol,yo shaq tell me how her ass taste?
Only on realgm is 27,000 points, 5 rings, 1 rs mvp and 2 finals mvp considered overrated!
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#10 » by DEEP3CL » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Don't be surprised y'all it's called KARMA...............................it just takes time to roll around. Everybody's little angel made a boo boo oops !

Let's review

1. Private life hits the fan with divorce news.
2.Comments about Heat players and personnel after being traded............again.
3. F*ck'd up rap about Kobe..............glad Kobe didn't respond.
4. Now he's not getting a divorce..................thought twice about the alimony.
5. Last but not least a restraining order.............by a 23 year old nobody.

The last couple of years ain't been good for the Big Dog, I like Shaq but far too many people think he's perfect and nobody is perfect. People like to say he's more down to earth then Kobe because of his personality but once again he ain't perfect. Hell Kobe proved that too with his troubles. And I guarantee somebody will STILL try to defend Shaq.

I wanted Shaq to retire a Laker and hand the team off to Kobe the way it was suppose to with dignity. But his childish, selfish and immature ways prevented that.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
laduane1
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#11 » by laduane1 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:06 am

Aww Shaq, we knew you when you were the man. Now you are the man who is not the man and can not leave others alone. Time tells us that you need to fade into the sunset and just live your life with your half billion in the bank and do something good with all that money.
blix
Analyst

Post#12 » by blix » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:51 pm

For all of the "Shaq needs to let it go" stuff that gets tossed around - it may be time for Laker fans to let it go as well.
El Hardee
Sixth Man
And1: 25

Post#13 » by El Hardee » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 pm

Who's Shaq?
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#14 » by LLcoleJ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Here is an intersesting angle on this situation....

link

....... subject of a restraining order after allegedly threatening to have a woman killed.

Read those last few words again. ... allegedly threatening to have a woman killed. That's The Big Aristotle, your lovable Shaq-Fu. Kazaam. That's him. Allegedly. Maryjane also is scheduled to appear Sept. 4. To get the restraining order, she filed court documents that reportedly accused O'Neal of breathing heavily over the phone, of threatening to blackball her career by paying off any musician tempted to work with her, of sending her "an unsolicited vulgar and offensive illustration of a man physically restraining a woman while forcing her to engage in sexual intercourse with him."

Maryjane's court filings also detail one piece of potentially damaging evidence, an electronic message she says came from O'Neal that said the following:
"I dnt no who the (expletive) u think u dealin wit u will neva be heard from one phone call is I gotta make now try me. Sho me."
If you don't understand idiot electro-speak, let me translate the key part:
You will never be heard from ... one phone call is all I have to make. Try me.

If that's true, that's bad. That's awful.

Personally, I dont think anything will come of such a serious acccusation because Shaq'a lawyers can probably spin it differently.. but interesting none the less..
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
CX44
Analyst

Post#15 » by CX44 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 pm

Even if she has the recording I agree nothing will come of this but Shaq will take a HUGE hit in non-basketball related endeavors. Not that he can act or sing very good anyway.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers