Are we going to do a bowl pick 'em contest, bwgood77?

Moderator: studcrackers

TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Are we going to do a bowl pick 'em contest, bwgood77? 

Post#1 » by TheKingofSting » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:15 pm

These are fun. The NFL contest has me hooked. [Mention]bwgood77[/Mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,585

Re: Are we going to do a bowl pick 'em contest, bwgood77? 

Post#2 » by hermes » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:03 am

does 'mention' work?

quoting would be better i think

bwgood77 wrote:*
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,733

Post#3 » by bwgood77 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:10 am

LOL, no mention doesn't work. I'm not huge into college football but I'd do one. I'm not sure how many would though. bleu set it up last year but he's been MIA and kind of left the college football forum it seems. I wouldn't want to do a confidence one with like 40 bowls again though. If I had decided to apply any sort of reasonable strategy to that it would have taken me hours to fill out.

It might be more interesting and easier to get more participants to do just some of the major bowls.
TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Post#4 » by TheKingofSting » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:37 pm

bwgood77 wrote:LOL, no mention doesn't work. I'm not huge into college football but I'd do one. I'm not sure how many would though. bleu set it up last year but he's been MIA and kind of left the college football forum it seems. I wouldn't want to do a confidence one with like 40 bowls again though. If I had decided to apply any sort of reasonable strategy to that it would have taken me hours to fill out.

It might be more interesting and easier to get more participants to do just some of the major bowls.

That's fine. There are too many bowls. I don't like confidence Picks either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#5 » by bleu » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:44 pm

bwgood77 wrote:LOL, no mention doesn't work. I'm not huge into college football but I'd do one. I'm not sure how many would though. bleu set it up last year but he's been MIA and kind of left the college football forum it seems. I wouldn't want to do a confidence one with like 40 bowls again though. If I had decided to apply any sort of reasonable strategy to that it would have taken me hours to fill out.

Just for the information of all who post here, I apologize for not being on this board much at all the past few weeks. I appreciate BW stepping up and starting threads, IMO he is the best moderator on all of RealGM.

I was recently offered a job which I have been wanting for years, and it has me traveling a lot. Between that and school, I simply don't have enough time to oversee a forum, so I spoke with Howard and I have stepped down.

I'll still be around on the boards, hopefully a lot. I just won't be on as consistently as I would like.

Return to NCAA Football