This upcoming season

Moderator: studcrackers

OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Re: This upcoming season 

Post#21 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sat Sep 2, 2017 5:34 pm

I think the OSU vs PSU game is going to be huge, arguably one of the best of the season. OSU's DL is stellar and Barkley in my opinion is the best RB in the nation for PSU.

OSU is also going to be looking for some revenge for that choke job we laid last season. Can't wait!
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#22 » by bleu » Sat Sep 2, 2017 10:25 pm

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:I think the OSU vs PSU game is going to be huge, arguably one of the best of the season. OSU's DL is stellar and Barkley in my opinion is the best RB in the nation for PSU.

OSU is also going to be looking for some revenge for that choke job we laid last season. Can't wait!

I 100% agree with you, time to mark that one on the calendar. I really really like Penn State this season, I personally think they win the B1G and that is sure to be a key game in the title race.
Seabass11
Sixth Man
And1: 1,125

Post#23 » by Seabass11 » Tue Sep 5, 2017 5:28 pm

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:I think the OSU vs PSU game is going to be huge, arguably one of the best of the season. OSU's DL is stellar and Barkley in my opinion is the best RB in the nation for PSU.

I'm already pumped. I was at the game in the first row (legit first row) in the end zone last year. Best sporting event I will ever attend in person.

This year is going to be nuts. Saquon always performs well against OSU and i'm interested to see how PSU's bigger receivers match up against OSU's smaller DBs. On the other side of the ball, I'm not quite sure what PSU has on defense yet and OSU's offense played Jeckyl and Hyde but still put up 49 against Indiana.

Really hoping both teams head into this one unbeaten
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Post#24 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:37 am

Wow guys that was some game! Didn't disappoint in the end at all. Still surprised my Buckeyes pulled it out.

Go Bucks! Revenge is sweet :)
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,205

Post#25 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Nov 1, 2017 12:36 am

Oklahoma was my pick. So far they are rated #5. Close enough, I believe they can still make it happen from that position.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions

Return to NCAA Football