Who Should Our Starting QB Be?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:51 am

Total votes: 0

bulls 07
Sophomore
And1: 0

Who Should Our Starting QB Be? 

Post#1 » by bulls 07 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:51 am

for now and the future between the two options we have right now?

JP got a miracle TD from evans vs the Jets , leading us to 10/13points and a W against a bad team in a really ugly game

edwards didnt look good vs NYJ before he got hurt, even though i felt he wouldve led us to the W had he come back in
Kidknick!
Head Coach
And1: 1,805

Post#2 » by Kidknick! » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:22 pm

Edwards, because J.P. May be more talented, but he doesn't have the drive to be a good NFL QB. If you have to be benched to play with some heart you shouldn't play at all. In Trent I trust.
Kidknick!
Head Coach
And1: 1,805

Post#3 » by Kidknick! » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:25 pm

BTW, that TD was a freak play. Revis had a pick. I gotta be honest.
Next Coming
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,625

Post#4 » by Next Coming » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:04 am

I have to disagree with you Kidknick. If Losman has one thing it's a big heart. That's something you can't deny.

Dick Jauron is in a tough predicamint and this decision will likely decide his job and for all intentional purposes the franchise.

It's that big.

I'm more inclined to go with Trent Edwards because there is an X factor there. With Losman I know what I have.

A talented QB who is too inconsistent and doesn't have the trust in his coaching staff which was evident after how Fairchild opened up the playbook when Losman went down in Week 3.

Trent Edwards is already more accurate than Losman and he keeps drives going and controls the clock while Losman is always looking for the long ball.

Have people forgotten that Trent Edwards is a rookie because Bills fans tend to use the argument that Losman still has room to grow when they fail to mention that Edwards has room to grow too.

But because of all the support that Losman is getting from his teammates and rightfully so(they did vote him Team Captain) Jauron is going to go with Losman but I think they should go with Trent Edwards.
bulls 07
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#5 » by bulls 07 » Mon Nov 5, 2007 3:33 am

great win, great game

wish i could watch it again, look foward to watching the highlights

better not have a letdown vs miami nextweek because the pats are coming to town after that

Return to Buffalo Bills