New Co-Mod

Moderator: JDR720

boogiesdad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 52

New Co-Mod 

Post#1 » by boogiesdad » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:52 pm

I would like for everyone to give "ROOSTER" a very warm greeting. He will be the new Co-Mod on the Forum. This will enable us to spend more time and effort in making this the best Forum on the site.

MIke

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Post#2 » by Rooster » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:59 pm

Hey everyone!

Happy to be here. I've been a Panthers fan since their inception and I've always felt like it's a team that plays football the way it was meant to be played - with tough defence, a balanced offensive attack and meticulous attention to detail.

I've been watching the NFL for my whole life. I actually watched the Superbowl on my dad's lap when I was four months old. Since then, I've become something of a student of the game. I watch as much as I can, played for a couple years back in high school (although it was disastrous, I'll admit) and hey, I can probably draw up most formations in MSPaint at the drop of a hat. :wink:

Where my knowledge is weak (and where I'd appreciate it if you can all help me out a little) is with NFL draft prospects and low-tier free agents. While I know all the medium- to big-name guys and I understand how players take their approaches to the game, I'll get lost fairly quickly if people start name-dropping guys they want in the 6th round. Just warning you and don't worry, I do know my stuff.

I'm from Toronto so I've never been to a NFL game. :oops:

As for what I actually plan to do with the board, since this is a small board (at least right now), I think it'd be great if it was a bit more personal than the bigger ones. I'm hoping to make a set of rules with boogiesdad soon so we can iron out some things but for the time being (and even beyond), think common sense. That and if someone flames you, tell one of us instead of retaliating 'cause it'll make things a lot easier on everyone and it sends the best possible message.

All that said, let's have some fun! :clap:

-Matt

P.S. Man, I totally PMed you yesterday.
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 19,680

Post#3 » by Doctor MJ » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:09 pm

Woot Rooster!
Getting ready for the RealGM 100 on the PC Board

Come join the WNBA Board if you're a fan!

Return to Carolina Panthers