Moderator: JDR720

Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Panther Board Constitution 

Post#1 » by Rooster » Mon Aug 6, 2007 4:33 pm

OK everyone, after four months, we finally have some rules here! :lol:

So far, I'd like to say that I'm impressed with everyone who's posted on this board. Everyone seems knowledgeable and polite to the point that rules barely seem necessary but as the season approaches, we'll get more members (well, hopefully at least :wink: ) and some could very well be idiots.

Most of this is common sense. Don't insult people, don't spam, don't go around saying we need to nuke all white people, etc. etc. That said, all this stuff needs to be typed out somewhere.

So I was making the rules in MSWord, fiddling with different ways to make bullets and I tried this one. Oddly enough, it made the rules look like a constitution. That's why this topic has that name. Therefore, this board is a constitutional monarchy - I'm the king, boogiesdad is the queen (not to mention one with an ample set of chest pads :eyebrows: ) and if we add another new mod, I'll just be a polygamist then, won't I?

As for TOS violations not mentioned in these rules (evading the swear filter, posting pictures of topless women, etc.), please don't do them. I like swearing and topless women as much as any of you (more, perhaps?) but everything here has to be G-rated.

OK, read up and if you have any questions, post 'em here or PM me.

Panther Law wrote:Panther Board Constitution

Article I. The General Purpose of Panther Discussion
Section 1.01 This message board is for intelligent discussion concerning the NFL
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.
boogiesdad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 52

Post#2 » by boogiesdad » Thu Aug 9, 2007 9:59 pm

Good Job Man.........Way to Represent........

Return to Carolina Panthers