Image Image Image Image

PFF NFL Pass Rush Rankings

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

PFF NFL Pass Rush Rankings 

Post#1 » by Axxo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:11 pm

PFF has ranked all 32 teams focusing on specific players and roles. Taking into account the necessary moves made and attention paid to the Oline and receiver core leaving the bears with certain options to use to fill gaps in the defensive line how do you guys think the bears will fair in this area this season? How will this affect the bears in the NFC?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-pass-rush-rankings-all-32-teams-entering-2018
transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

Re: PFF NFL Pass Rush Rankings 

Post#2 » by transplant » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:27 pm

This is the acknowledged key weakness on D, so PFF's 30th rank can't be much of a surprise. Floyd's health and development are obviously extremely important...he needs to be a beast. Someone needs to surprise on the other edge. I like Acho, but expecting him to be a consistent threat requires more optimism than I have. Fangio may be the wild card. He needs to be a genius.
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
Axxo
Analyst

Post#3 » by Axxo » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:06 pm

transplant wrote:This is the acknowledged key weakness on D, so PFF's 30th rank can't be much of a surprise. Floyd's health and development are obviously extremely important...he needs to be a beast. Someone needs to surprise on the other edge. I like Acho, but expecting him to be a consistent threat requires more optimism than I have. Fangio may be the wild card. He needs to be a genius.

Agree 100%
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,442

Post#4 » by Susan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:57 pm

I've been reading really good things about Fitts.

Fingers crossed Fangio can develop Floyd and Fitts and anybody else that comes through Halas Hall. If they can, this thing is going to be fun.
Axxo
Analyst

Post#5 » by Axxo » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Susan wrote:I've been reading really good things about Fitts.

Fingers crossed Fangio can develop Floyd and Fitts and anybody else that comes through Halas Hall. If they can, this thing is going to be fun.

This is encouraging news!

Return to Chicago Bears