Week 17: Bears @ Vikings, Sunday 3:25 CST, FOX TV

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Re: Week 17: Bears @ Vikings, Sunday 3:25 CST, FOX TV 

Post#41 » by johnnyvann840 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:24 am

We begin our march to Atlanta.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,236

Post#42 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:18 am

Read on Twitter
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#43 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:40 am

Lol I would have lost my championship in my 2nd league today if the Colts ran that last pick back for a TD.
MalagaBulls
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,959
Location: Malaga, Spain (Where the Sun shines 300 days a year))

Post#44 » by MalagaBulls » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:12 pm

What a year it has been. The D has ruled & feasted but for me the storyline of the season is the Mack trade. Let's see how far we go this year. GO BEARS!!!

Read on Twitter
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#45 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:17 pm

I've been very happy with Mitch the last 3 weeks in particular. He's playing great under pressure, and for the most part mistake free.

That Mitch along with this defense gets them to the superbowl.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

Post#46 » by transplant » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm

Though Trubisky didn't have any INTs in the Niners game, he made two terrible plays...the backwards pass to Cohen that got recorded as a fumble not an interception and the pass interception that got erased by a D holding call.

The thing is, when you watch every play of every game for only one QB (like I do for Trubisky), you see all the warts. However, if you spend even a moderate amount of time watching other games, you come to understand that it's very rare to see even the elite QBs play a perfect game. I've seen Rodgers, Brees, Luck, Ryan, Roethlisberger, etc. get away with some truly godawful throws.

Bottom line is I'm very pleased with Trubisky's development. He's going to be a good one.
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#47 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Jan 1, 2019 7:46 am

Read on Twitter
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,442

Post#48 » by Susan » Tue Jan 1, 2019 4:16 pm

RedBulls23 wrote:I've been very happy with Mitch the last 3 weeks in particular. He's playing great under pressure, and for the most part mistake free.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I'm truly impressed with him over the past few weeks. The SF game was a bit looser because it was SF but this game and the GB game were both methodical, excellent games from Mitch.

There's so much confidence in this defense and if Mitch and the offense can take care of the ball, win the time of possession battle and come away with points, this team is going to be extremely hard to stop in the playoffs.
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,959

Post#49 » by chitownsports4ever » Wed Jan 2, 2019 5:59 pm

RedBulls23 wrote:I've been very happy with Mitch the last 3 weeks in particular. He's playing great under pressure, and for the most part mistake free.

So I have but I expected him to play well simply because he has had a serious advantage in these matchups so I expected some serious growth in the second half growth . This is why I disagreed when people wanted to dismiss last year because every time you take teh field those snaps are important and the good players always take something from them . Last week was Mitchs 4th time facing the Vikings he shouldve been prepared for whatever they were gonna try and do . We played both the Saints and Eagles last year and they have the same DC so I expect him to play well because it will be things hes already seen .He just needs to take care of the football and pick and choose his runs wisely and he will be fine .
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Post#50 » by Axxo » Thu Jan 3, 2019 12:41 am

chitownsports4ever wrote:

So I have but I expected him to play well simply because he has had a serious advantage in these matchups so I expected some serious growth in the second half growth . This is why I disagreed when people wanted to dismiss last year because every time you take teh field those snaps are important and the good players always take something from them . Last week was Mitchs 4th time facing the Vikings he shouldve been prepared for whatever they were gonna try and do . We played both the Saints and Eagles last year and they have the same DC so I expect him to play well because it will be things hes already seen .He just needs to take care of the football and pick and choose his runs wisely and he will be fine .

Very insightful post.. :nod:

Return to Chicago Bears