Image Image Image Image

Allen Robinson newest member of the Chicago Bears!

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,237

Re: Allen Robinson newest member of the Chicago Bears! 

Post#21 » by RedBulls23 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:46 am

transplant wrote:
fleet wrote:
transplant wrote:By most accounts, Robinson is the best WR likely to be available in this free agency period. This is even with the fact that Robinson is recovering from ACL surgery.

Since WR is possibly the team's position of greatest need, as Bears fans, we could not have gotten off to a better start to the 2018 player acquisition period. Just wonderful.

Well yes. But the Bears must have everyone recovering from injuries at once. Watkins was the choice for me because of that, and the need for speed. But anyway, hopefully this works.

For me, Robinson is more of a #1 WR than Watkins in that Robinson is the kind of receiver you can throw to when he may not be technically "open," but he's still better than even money to come down with the catch.

You've seen number 1 production out of Robinson than Watkins too. Plus it's not as if Watkins isn't an injury concern either with having foot surgery a season ago.

Has the size, very athletic, explosive off the line, and a good if not great route runner. Plus at only 24, he still has potential to grow as long as he is able to recover from his acl injury.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops

Return to Chicago Bears