ImageImageImageImage

Browns fans introduce yourselves

TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Browns fans introduce yourselves 

Post#1 » by TheOUTLAW » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:31 pm

I think that alot of us already know each other, but since we've got another board we might just add a few more people.

Let me start by saying that I've been a Browns fan from birth (a long long time ago). I grew up in Cleveland and frankly my heart is still there. I love all of my Cleveland sports teams. I think that we Browns fans are a bit different from fans of most teams. We tend to be pretty much the most devoted fans of any team in any sport and to me that makes us special.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
GreenDemon
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#2 » by GreenDemon » Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:19 pm

Yeah I will probably be posting more between the Cleveland boards now with them all at one place. I was a lurker for awhile before I signed up not to long ago. But anyways like Outlaw I grew up just outside of Cleveland so I have been a Cleveland sports, I even went to alot of Crunch/Force games before they left. I am currently attending Bowling Green State University and majoring in Sports Management so you can tell I love sports. It is nice not being far from home since I can still get all the Cleveland sports here other then the occasional Cavs game getting preempted for the Blue Jackets. Anyways looking forward to the draft and you guys will probably see more of me around the boards.
L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#3 » by L&H_05 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 8:37 pm

24 years old, married, with a 6 month old son..Grew up in California (San Diego, Orange County), but have always been a Cleveland sports fan due to my father's pounding it in my head since I was a toddler...(He grew up in Cleveland)

Actually, I don't really appreciate him doing that looking back, since most of our teams have sucked at one point or another.. It's a form of child abuse if you think about it.. :lol: Yet, I'm planting the Cleveland sports fan seed to my son...Hopefully it's better for him than it has been for most of us...
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#4 » by TheOUTLAW » Mon Apr 2, 2007 8:54 pm

Thats how all Cleveland fans should be dagnabbit. No point in letting those kids make up their own minds as to what teams they should root for. Take the bull by the horns and make them root for your own team. (while I am joking, I truly believe that).
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
Cevap
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#5 » by Cevap » Tue Apr 3, 2007 3:51 am

Checking in

Moved to Akron back in 1999 from Europe and didn't have a team. Never actually heard of the Browns until i moved here and saw how everyone was hyped up that they were coming back. Decided to start supporting them and the 43-0 trashing in the first game back should've opened my eyes but **** it, i'll stay a fan

btw guys, check out www.footballoutsiders.com it's the best football website by a mile
gflem
Analyst
And1: 276

Post#6 » by gflem » Wed Apr 4, 2007 12:22 am

born and raised here in cleveland. wouldnt mind it much if it werent for the 8 ft of snow or so we get most years. I'm 40 with 3 kids age 12, 10 , and 6.

I have instilled the cleve loyalty thing in my son, I began teaching him the steelers stink since he could walk and talk. also have the Buckeye loyalty thing going on, its easier since they are far more competitive than our pro teams though.

Return to Cleveland Browns