Possible Destinations for Chad Johnson

Moderator: Gremz

UKF
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Possible Destinations for Chad Johnson 

Post#1 » by UKF » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:00 am

Where would he go if he were dealt? He would probably be sent out of the Bengals division so that takes out 3 other teams. Could he go West to San Francisco or Oakland? What about the Eagles, they need a number #1 WR to help out McNabb.

Where do you guys see him going if he is traded?
Monkeyfeng06
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#2 » by Monkeyfeng06 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:16 am

he's not going anywhere. it's like that boozer trade rumor two years ago. OMG!!! LA LAKERS!!! OMG OMG OMG!! thank you and goodbye.
PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

Post#3 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:09 am

The team that would be the best match would have to provide some defensive and offensive line help, in addition to needing a WR. Keeping that in mind:

-Minnesota Vikings. Oh God, would they love Chad Johnson. I'd demand Antoine Winfield from them, which they wouldn't like but would be a great bargaining point.

-San Francisco. It'd have to be a future first-round pick and someone like David Baas, and even then that's a pretty poor deal. There's an obvious need but the Niners don't have a ton of assets.

-Denver. Why not? Chad Johnson and Javon Walker with that running game? I'd demand Elvis Dumervil and a first-round pick from the Broncos though.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.

Return to Cincinnati Bengals