ImageImageImageImage

Shanahan signs new Broncos deal

Moderator: NyCeEvO

milehigh
Analyst
And1: 13

Shanahan signs new Broncos deal 

Post#1 » by milehigh » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:37 am

The Broncos announced today that coach Mike Shanahan has signed a three-year contract extension through the 2011 season.

Shanahan will begin his 13th season as head coach of the Broncos this year and is the second-longest tenured head coach in the NFL.

This season will be Shanahan's 20th on the Broncos' coaching staff, tying him with former assistant Joe Collier for the most years of service with the team.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_5627721
Elway=GOAT
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#2 » by Elway=GOAT » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Im a big fan of Mike, hes a solid coach. His teams will always be contending while he here. He has had 1 really bad season. that 6-10 year I believe. We took Deltha O'neal in the draft? Which leads me to the 1 knock I have on him. His drafting is suspect at best, the one thing he has going for him though, is the ability to trade whatever runningback he puts behind the line for solid productive players.
MHZ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 531

Post#3 » by MHZ » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:57 pm

You know he's not going to go anywhere based on the Broncos not wanting him.
Gibbs
Rookie
And1: 3

Post#4 » by Gibbs » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:20 am

Elway=GOAT wrote:Im a big fan of Mike, hes a solid coach. His teams will always be contending while he here. He has had 1 really bad season. that 6-10 year I believe. We took Deltha O'neal in the draft? Which leads me to the 1 knock I have on him. His drafting is suspect at best, the one thing he has going for him though, is the ability to trade whatever runningback he puts behind the line for solid productive players.

Agreed, his drafting is suspect but what he is able to do with his players is awesome

Return to Denver Broncos