0-2 to how many wins?

Moderator: theBigLip

Liqourish
RealGM
And1: 2,245

Re: 0-2 to how many wins? 

Post#21 » by Liqourish » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:05 pm

ajaX82 wrote:
Liqourish wrote:Well then I hope the Fords sell because a franchise QB is needed, badly. This team is in such shambles based on poor decisions by the Fords and their chosen management personal. The only way to turn it around is a full overhaul and rebuild with key pieces that can be the faces of the franchise.

No, drafting a QB first overall is a very bad choice. Putting a young QB behind a bad line will kill him (see: Carr, David and/or Harrington, Joey). We need to build a line, than put a QB in there. Look at how Miami or the Jets have done things. PLEASE DRAFT ANDRE SMITH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

I pray the Fords sell anywho, but thats another story.

Last game comin up, i do hope we win. 0-16 is just embarassing, not that 1-15 isnt i suppose, but still.

Well it was said before the Oklahoma/Florida game that the Lions were looking at Stafford or Bradford at #1 and would make their decision based on Bradfords performance. I guess it's Matt Stafford #1. Which I am more than thrilled with. If you don't have a franshise QB, you don't pass one up. Lions can still build their lines through the draft, free ageny and trades.

Return to Detroit Lions