ImageImage

Colts Draft Poll

Moderator: Jake0890

With the 32nd pick of the 2007 draft the Indianapolis Colts will Select a...

Total votes: 0

BillyBongThorton
Junior
And1: 0

Colts Draft Poll 

Post#1 » by BillyBongThorton » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:30 pm

What direction will we go in the draft?

I trust in polian so i would be fine with what ever decision he makes.... all i ask is... please dont draft an O-lineman.
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,187

Post#2 » by Scoot McGroot » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:22 am

What? You start a poll and don't even vote in it? :wink:

I really feel that the guys at the end of the first round aren't really that set apart from the guys projected in the mid 2nd. Unless someone falls, I think we'll trade down, pick up an extra pick or two (for this year or the future), save some cash, and get the guy we really want later on.
BillyBongThorton
Junior
And1: 0

Post#3 » by BillyBongThorton » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:11 am

I believe if Justin Harrell is on the board at the 32nd pick of the draft we'll get him. We don't draft LBer's in the first round so, personally i would count that out. I think we would trade down and pick anthony gonzalez if we wanted a WR. Polian drafts by needs so i dont see him taking the best player avaliable. Overall i say if Justin Harrell isn't on the board when it comes for us to choose... i say we trade down... get more picks.... save cap.... and get a guy like Gonzalez or that OLB outta Hampton... i forget his name. i would be pretty satisfied with keiaho/brackett/morris LBer core. I wouldnt be too upset to see a WR with our first pick. all though... morris is not the long term fix at OLB.

Return to Indianapolis Colts